• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

absence of our mighty one

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
Any one seen the old liar?
Been taking a pretty good bashing as of late, before falling from grace he would have been in here storming and ranting and blaming BUSH, and lieing to us :roll: :roll:

It been flooding pretty bad in his area, so he probably has more on his mind and things on his hands then to be on the computor.

Just hope he and his family are safe.

I also hope he is safe but it hasn't stopped him from posting in other sites :wink:

I wonder how long Oldtimer would have to be gone before the small-minded ones would give up and move on to bashing someone else?

How dare someone have a different view on something they must be silenced at all costs.

Bullhauler said:
I wonder how long Oldtimer would have to be gone before the small-minded ones would give up and move on to bashing someone else?

How dare someone have a different view on something they must be silenced at all costs.

So speaks the bullhumper :wink: :wink:

Who is silencing anyone? humper???Just wondering where someone is does not equate to silencing, Well maybe it does in your feeble mind :roll: :roll:

Bullhauler said:

That's an interesting comment, especially when discussing OT. I say so because it's been my opinion from the beginning that such a statement applies perfectly to the likes of OT. History here would indicate that that's exactly how he operates.

I also recently got a chuckle out of Jingo. I agree with Jingo on any number of topics, but also disagree on numerous others.....though I've tried to keep things civil when disagreeing.

The other day in a thread on Ranch Talk, Jingo called me stupid during a discussion of breeding practices. The comment in no way fit the tenor of the discussion up to that point and the only reason I could imagine that the insult was used was because of something I may have said here. Either that, or Jingo just thinks I'm stupid. :lol:

Some folks just take their politics way too seriously.

Whitewing said:
Bullhauler said:

That's an interesting comment, especially when discussing OT. I say so because it's been my opinion from the beginning that such a statement applies perfectly to the likes of OT. History here would indicate that that's exactly how he operates.

I also recently got a chuckle out of Jingo. I agree with Jingo on any number of topics, but also disagree on numerous others.....though I've tried to keep things civil when disagreeing.

The other day in a thread on Ranch Talk, Jingo called me stupid during a discussion of breeding practices. The comment in no way fit the tenor of the discussion up to that point and the only reason I could imagine that the insult was used was because of something I may have said here. Either that, or Jingo just thinks I'm stupid. :lol:

Some folks just take their politics way too seriously.

I remember when those that thought differently were called "racist" and falsely accused of other things, like sexual harrasement, they had no part in, in an attempt to scare them away.

You can't claim OT has NOT done the things, or acted the way, he is now being badgered for.

I never thought I'd say this, but having Methuselah around would be so much nicer than his current replacements.........BTW, don't feel too sorry for the curmudgeon, as I'll bet he's happily cashing those checks from "Big Oil". Remember how he would rail against Bush and "Big Oil" every freaking day??? :lol: :lol:

PLEEEAASSSSEEEEE STOP :stop: the imagines of the Weiner/Holder team was bad enough :wink: but Oldtimer giving Weiner a hand. :shock: :gag: :cry2: :help: :wink:

So most of you guys are kinda worried about him?????? Thats nice. :)

TSR said:

I'd heard that the knee he twisted on Inaguration Day has been bothering him still. Best wishes to you OldPiper.

3732741951.jpg

Whitewing said:
TSR said:

I'd heard that the knee he twisted on Inaguration Day has been bothering him still. Best wishes to you OldPiper.

3732741951.jpg

Is this the true result of the Bush Bust on Oldtimer. :???:

Latest posts