• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

According to Pelosi OWS is SPONTANEOUS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi "God bless them for their spontaneity. It's independent, it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective.

When ever Pelosi says anything a red flag should shoot out her mouth. If she says it is spontaneous and independent you can bet it was planned and very well funded by the left/SOROS.

Occupy Wall St. Orchestrated not in the street, but in the White House.
October 10th 2011 at 6:39am by JoAnneMor

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've written here. Been really busy with research, blogging and my radio show, but I wanted to share some info with you on the Occupy Wall st protest.

First let me begin by telling you what you probably already know. It's the usual suspects.
I'm sure you all remember Steve Lerner. He is a former ACORN boss. Lerner was one of the early organizers. Lerner has visited the White House numerous times, as well as keeping an active roll in ACORN.

Wade Rathe is involved in the organizing, both here and abroad. Not ony is Rathke founder/head of ACORN International, but he is organizing the overseas arms as well.

Maude Hurd, of ACORN fame made her presence known in the Boston protests this past week.

Drummond Pike, from Tides foundation is supporting the groups. You all know Tides. Pike is former Weather Underground, as well as head of Tides. Soros is a huge donor to Tides, as well as other radicals , including Theresa Heinz kerry. We have gone over that before.

Bill Ayers has posted the Occupy Wall st statement on his wordpress blog. Again, another Weather Underground member.

On the Occupy Wall st website there is a section stating the stand in solidarity with MoveOn. You all know Move on. It was started by Jeff Jones and Tom Hayden. More Weather Underground
Now let's talk about Zucotti Park. That is the "privately owned" park where the protesters are camped.
Zucotti Park is owned by a property group called Brookfield properties.
Mayor Michale Bloomberg 's girlfriend, Diane Taylor, sits on the board of directors at Brookfield, so obviously there is a Bloomberg connection, but it gets even more incestouous.

Brookfield also owns a company called Granite Wind, a subsidiary of Brookfield renewable energy. They just received a $168 million dollar green loan from Obama's DOE.

Not only did they get the loan, but VP Joe Biden's son lobbied for the loan through his firm, Oldaker, Biden & Belair, which was founded by Biden's son.

I bet you can already guess who is a major stockholder in Brookfield. You guessed it Soros.

ACORN, TIDES, and MOVE ON. ORG sounds spontaneous and independent to me :roll:

Latest posts