• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Accused Fights to Keep Girl on Life Support

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Why is it when a scumbag, beats a person, and then wants to either end thier life such as Micheal Shrivo, or another scumbag wants to save the victem's life it is a sancaty of life issue, yet while elderly lie suffering at nursing homes no one cares, or a child is aborted in the late part of the third trimester, not a word is said from the liberals?

I could search out extreme cases every week to validate my beliefs yet it solves nothing.....

This guy using the legal system to prevent himself from going to the chair is disgusting..... just as Micheal schrivo, offing his wife to collect the remaing insurance money........

I support life, I also believe thier needs to be a quality of life.,,,but to let the abuser make the decision is morally wrong.......

The left has made it a point of saying conservatives would make a person continue to suffer, when in reality we would just like to see the decision made by someone who loves and cares for the person victimized make the decision, not the abuser......

You would think the caring left would defend the defenceless, instead of the abuser.............

Steve said:
Why is it when a scumbag, beats a person, and then wants to either end thier life such as Micheal Shrivo, or another scumbag wants to save the victem's life it is a sancaty of life issue, yet while elderly lie suffering at nursing homes no one cares, or a child is aborted in the late part of the third trimester, not a word is said from the liberals?

I could search out extreme cases every week to validate my beliefs yet it solves nothing.....

This guy using the legal system to prevent himself from going to the chair is disgusting..... just as Micheal schrivo, offing his wife to collect the remaing insurance money........

I support life, I also believe thier needs to be a quality of life.,,,but to let the abuser make the decision is morally wrong.......

The left has made it a point of saying conservatives would make a person continue to suffer, when in reality we would just like to see the decision made by someone who loves and cares for the person victimized make the decision, not the abuser......

You would think the caring left would defend the defenceless, instead of the abuser.............

You can spin on all day, Steve, but the facts are that the Congress of the US spent millions of taxpayer dollars to try to stop Michael Shiavo from allowing his wife to die, yet those same people will do anything they can to stip this person's parental rights and allow the girl to die. Is a life precious or not?

There was no insurance money on Terri Schiavo. He sued her doctor and received some money. Most of it was to go for her long term care and had been spent on her care.

Is a life precious or not?

every life is Precious!!!!!!!,

and as I said the decision should be made by someone who loves her, not the person who abused her

Yet you defend this scums " "this person's parental rights" " why?

As for Schrievo, he recieved in excess of $600,000 and a $700,000 trust fund, for her care, of that $386,000 of which went to end her life....use your fuzzy math to figure out his cut.......

Steve said:
Is a life precious or not?

every life is Precious!!!!!!!,

and as I said the decision should be made by someone who loves her, not the person who abused her

As for Schrievo, he recieved in excess of $600,000 and a $700,000 trust fund, for her care, of that $386,000 of which went to end her life....use your fuzzy math to figure out his cut.......

You make me laugh. :lol: You think it is OK for this girl to be allowed to die, but not Terri Schiavo. Why? Every life is precious, right?

BTW, show me some links to those figures or I'll assume that you're blowing hot air again.

In case you missed it I said the decision should be made by those who love her ( in both cases) not that I should decide, ,,,

I would opt for life, as it is Precious.................but if you want to continue to defend the abusers perantal rights, so be it, ,??/

Latest posts