• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Adolf" Bush appoints Bolton to UN

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redriver

Reaction score
Once again Bush shows that he doesn't care anything about the democratic process, using anything he can to get his way. The moron is a danger to the world, and is making americans look like fools for supporting such stupidity.

Redriver---alot of topics you and I disagree on, I thought I was the only one who saw this guy for what he is, but you hit the nail on the head.

I'm just really glad, Kerry lost the election. I would feel a lot less safe with him making decisions on who is our enemy, and what to do about it. And THEN, if he will go to get permission before letting us act on our decision.

Redriver, you aptly illustrate credibility comparing Bush to Hitler; your dishonesty is only exceeded by your stupidity.

A$$CLOWN, "Once again Bush shows that he doesn't care anything about the democratic process,"

Democratic process? The appointee has the votes to prevail in the Senate

A$$CLOWN, "using anything he can to get his way."

No, only legal means employed y Bush.

A$$CLOWN, " The moron is a danger to the world"

I thought only high level Canadian Goivernment officials could call bush names.

A$$CLOWN,"and is making americans look like fools for supporting such stupidity."

For some reason, the ridicule of the lowly ilk such as RR really doesn't phase me much. No, not at all.

BradS, if it doesn't "phase you much", how come you had to reply? Hahahahaha :D :D :D

redriver said:
Once again Bush shows that he doesn't care anything about the democratic process, using anything he can to get his way. The moron is a danger to the world, and is making americans look like fools for supporting such stupidity.

I think this shows the desperation of the Bush Bunch. They couldn't get this guy approved by a Republican led Senate. I think Republican Senators will not be pleased that "their" leader has ignored their advice. :D

Disagreeable said:
I think this shows the desperation of the Bush Bunch. They couldn't get this guy approved by a Republican led Senate. I think Republican Senators will not be pleased that "their" leader has ignored their advice. :D

You act like this is something new. You didn't bitch when Clinton made 140 recess appointments, did you?

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
What' different about Bolton was that Bush's own party opposed him.

Lot of difference between "Voinovich" and a whole party.

Hey I'm glad you're in Political Bull. So why didn't the Congress approve Bolton, praytell?

The post had been vacant for six months. Senate Democrats, under the "leadership" of Joe Biden and Chris Dodd, have prolonged and thwarted every attempt to hold a vote on Mr. Bolton, who of course would have been confirmed had his name reached the Senate floor. No wild accusation was ever proved, other than that he sought the removal of two intelligence analysts for incompetence and insubordination. Notably, both the 9/11 Commission and Robb-Silberman Commission said policy makers have a responsibility to question and challenge intelligence analysts.

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
What' different about Bolton was that Bush's own party opposed him.

Lot of difference between "Voinovich" and a whole party.

Hey I'm glad you're in Political Bull. So why didn't the Congress approve Bolton, praytell?

Do you mean - why didn't it come to a vote on the floor?

Hey if Bolton was so bad, why didn't the Dems just vote him down. If he was as bad as they are trying to make everyone believe he would have lost a vote.
Boy these libs and their hypocrisy.

You cannot support troops when you publicly undermine their commander-in-chief. That is playing right into the divide and conquer hands of the enemy propaganda machine.
~Don Bendell Viet Nam Vet

"Medals don't make a man. Morals do."~Don Bendell Viet Nam Vet

Hey passin that is the very question Reader isn't answering. Perhaps we'll get some more cut and paste and forget the question.

I support CAFTA for many reasons, yes I guess I "liked CAFTA" I have reservations about some of the political deals necessary to gain passage.

Don't admit to 2 sides to Bolton, just don't be stupid. If the Dems could stop the fillibuster and allow an embarrassing defeat for Bush, would they? The Dems don't think Bolton would fail to pass or they'd champion a vote.

As for heavy handedness? Meet force with greater force. The dems want to play hardball, play hardball, and for God's sake, when you get schooled in razor ball like the Dems have thius last week, don't whine about the other guy playing hardball.

As for dogma, this is about the next 4 supreme court nominees, and conservatives had better not get caught sitting this out. Sure there are dissenting Republicans, BFD. What do you suppose Sal Miller thinks?

"I understand that they drafted Bush because they disliked McCain so much and that they expected Bush to be a 1-term president. Funny. They're stuck with him now."

Who's they?

I have just spent an interesting period of time wasting MY time reading all the Bull Pucky being SPREAD around by the terrified, Left Wing Liberal Dems blathering and yapping like a bunch of little Bitchin' Frizzies (that's Bichon Frise for the uninformed) for the purpose of covering up the REAL reason for bad-mouthing the Administration, the President, the Vice-President, the Defense Secretary and anyone and every one else they can think of to demean! It is NOT the Iraq War - it is NOT the United Nations, (what an oxymoron group THAT bunch of crooks and skum is!) it is NOT Bolton, it is NOT Executive Order(s), it is NOT Carl Rove, it is NOT illegal immigrants, it is NOT American military being killed, it is NOT car bombings, it is NOT suicide bombers or 72 virgins eagerly panting expectantly for these brain-numbed descendants of Ishmael, it is NOT Bush's "vacation" time" away from the White House ( the entire Congress leaves during August because they can't stand the damn climate in DC) - - no, it is NONE of those ricochet reasons! :shock: :? :???: No - - the REAL reason for all the sound and fury and Liberal screaming and whining is - - THE APPOINTMENTS OF JUDGES TO THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT!

HELLO out there! Are you listening? The Democrats are so scared and terrified that they are going to lose POWER in the Courts, and therefore all of their Liberal Causes are going to be washed down the sewer where they belong - Rowe v. Wade is an example - that they are attempting to get to the VOTERS of this country through the basement back door to revolt and change the balance in the Congress. But do they come out and mumble ONE SINGLE WORD about the SUPREME COURT JUDGE(S) and why they don't want Conservative Judges in for LIFE? They don't even bring the subject up in their blatherings and droolings! Don't mention it! Ricochet around any question that might even hint at the REAL reason they HATE Bush!! FEAR! Loss of POWER. Loss of dominant grip on the voters!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS said:
I have just spent an interesting period of time wasting MY time reading all the Bull Pucky being SPREAD around by the terrified, Left Wing Liberal Dems blathering and yapping like a bunch of little Bitchin' Frizzies (that's Bichon Frise for the uninformed) for the purpose of covering up the REAL reason for bad-mouthing the Administration, the President, the Vice-President, the Defense Secretary and anyone and every one else they can think of to demean! It is NOT the Iraq War - it is NOT the United Nations, (what an oxymoron group THAT bunch of crooks and skum is!) it is NOT Bolton, it is NOT Executive Order(s), it is NOT Carl Rove, it is NOT illegal immigrants, it is NOT American military being killed, it is NOT car bombings, it is NOT suicide bombers or 72 virgins eagerly panting expectantly for these brain-numbed descendants of Ishmael, it is NOT Bush's "vacation" time" away from the White House ( the entire Congress leaves during August because they can't stand the damn climate in DC) - - no, it is NONE of those ricochet reasons! :shock: :? :???: No - - the REAL reason for all the sound and fury and Liberal screaming and whining is - - THE APPOINTMENTS OF JUDGES TO THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT!

HELLO out there! Are you listening? The Democrats are so scared and terrified that they are going to lose POWER in the Courts, and therefore all of their Liberal Causes are going to be washed down the sewer where they belong - Rowe v. Wade is an example - that they are attempting to get to the VOTERS of this country through the basement back door to revolt and change the balance in the Congress. But do they come out and mumble ONE SINGLE WORD about the SUPREME COURT JUDGE(S) and why they don't want Conservative Judges in for LIFE? They don't even bring the subject up in their blatherings and droolings! Don't mention it! Ricochet around any question that might even hint at the REAL reason they HATE Bush!! FEAR! Loss of POWER. Loss of dominant grip on the voters!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

DOC HARRIS

Yup, Doc. This is the very reason I voted for Bush. He sure wasn't my first choice, but he looked waaayyy better than Kerry. I thought Kery would be good, years ago when I first heard of him, but as time and facts came out, he was proven to be not a good choice.

The most important and long term difference in a president will be in the supreme court nominations. And we have had enough liberal judges in the past. We need to turn this country back around and get some common sense in to our people, or we are doomed to go the way that Rome did. Study history folks.

Who remembers the quote about a fdemocracy only lasting untill the people figure out to vote in those who will pay them money?

Latest posts