• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Advice for Mike & Jigs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Don't quit your day jobs. Your football prognostication skills are like a lot of sportswriters....subpar. You did have the officiating crew on your side, though.

Nebraska 37 UCLA/ACC refs 29

Feeling the burn? Apply more cream. :lol:

I wonder how far Mike will dig back in the archives to slam Big Red now?I assume it will have something to do with so called illegal tackling.Bo would have cost Big Red the game after that call on Gerry.

you won, and STILL cry about one bad call.... shows the true side of the "self proclaimed greatest fans" sore losers, sore winners, no tact......

I am not expecting KSU to win their bowl game. I am really HOPING to win it, but not sure how well we will do. But I am not going to hang it on some bad call, OR if we win, I wont be pissing in my cheerios about a bad call against us, like some crybaby.

get a dictionary, look up maturity, tact, and sportsmanship.
three terms Husker fans lack

jigs said:
you won, and STILL cry about one bad call.... shows the true side of the "self proclaimed greatest fans" sore losers, sore winners, no tact......

I am not expecting KSU to win their bowl game. I am really HOPING to win it, but not sure how well we will do. But I am not going to hang it on some bad call, OR if we win, I wont be pissing in my cheerios about a bad call against us, like some crybaby.

get a dictionary, look up maturity, tact, and sportsmanship.
three terms Husker fans lack

Once again, a Tater is posting nothing but 100% used feed. There were 2 egregious calls against Nebraska....a missed facemask that almost tore Armstrong's head off, and the targeting call against Gerry that caused him to be ejected from the game.

I have a real big picture what your reaction would have been had the MildCats been on the losing end of those calls. Your blood pressure might get back to normal by August. Even the UCLA coach thought it was a bogus call against Gerry.

But we kept grounding and pounding, scoring 30 unanswered points and holding UCLA to 1 yard total offense in the third quarter. The bogus and missed calls had no bearing on the outcome of the game. You just saw Nebraska turn the corner to get back to being relevant, as you like to say. Not a bad ending for s team that "back doored" their way into a bowl.

Now apply your asscream and go back to licking windows, or pump handles, or whatever it is that Taters do for entertainment.

OWE MONEY said:
I wonder how far Mike will dig back in the archives to slam Big Red now?I assume it will have something to do with so called illegal tackling.Bo would have cost Big Red the game after that call on Gerry.

100% correct about Bo. We'd have folded like a cheap suit if Bo had been on the sidelines.

After all the crap the Toxic Twins have been posting about Nebraska for months, I'm glad they have the opportunity to choke on this for a while.

even with a bowl win, you have a losing record...if that is turning the corner, then I am happy for you. enjoy mediocrity

Jigs,sounds like ya got a little mean streak in ya.I was just pointing out the facts.Better settle down a bit,football might be a little bad for your ole ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owe money, just let the toxic twins stomp, paw, sling snot, blow, and snort. For all the trash they talked for months about Nebraska, that's all they have left. They thoroughly enjoyed watching Nebraska struggle all season. Can you now imagine the level of butthurt they have due to the way we handled UCLA last night?

My best guess is they're a little jealous, and probably fairly scared their teams won't fare as well in their respective bowl games. Mike may well find out that Sooner Magic is real...damn real, or that Sparty is no fluke. TOSU wasn't supposed to win the title a year ago, either. As for the Crypt Keeper and his MildCats, like I said before, they don't know the difference between a National Championship and a Certificate of Attendance.

So let them thump their chests while they apply industrial strength asscream. They've proven that as far as Husker football is concerned, their thoughts and opinions aren't relevant.

If anybody would like to read the real, honest, no BS take on Husker football, search Facebook for the Carriker Chronicles. Adam Carriker, a former Husker and retired Washington Redskin gives his take on Nebraska football...posted every Sunday night at 7pm CST. I highly recommend it. Tonight's posting concerns the bowl game.

loomixguy said:
If anybody would like to read the real, honest, no BS take on Husker football, search Facebook for the Carriker Chronicles. Adam Carriker, a former Husker and retired Washington Redskin gives his take on Nebraska football...posted every Sunday night at 7pm CST. I highly recommend it. Tonight's posting concerns the bowl game.
honest? no BS? from a former player??

that is like getting a clear cut answer from Oldtimer about his sheriff days.....

Nice bowl win for a new coach - winning late turned a bad season into a positive situation. Reds don't want to settle for single digit wins - time will tell if this is a stepping stone or a new normal.

Bill Snyder was just named to the hall of fame for winning what? Might not be a good time to suggest huskers enjoy mediocrity.

The Crypt Keeper in the HoF?

For WHAT, exactly? Being a retread?

THERE'S Jigs' sympathy vote.

It'd be funny if it wasn't utterly pathetic. Like I said, the Taters couldn't tell the difference between a National Championship and a Certificate of Attendance.

At least Snyder & KSU are in a bowl legitimately this year. LMFAO You can thank ESPN for your bowl.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if Snyder had the talent equal to the Hucksters, he would whip them year in and year out if they played.

Injuries this year was a killer................

If the Crypt Keeper were a LEGITIMATE HoF'r, he should have had NO PROBLEMS recruiting talent equal to or better than ANYBODY'S.

But Mike is sounding like a big time hypocrite here. First he besmirches Nebraska all season and goes on about our "mediocrity", but now in this breath, Nebraska has talent GREATER than the Crypt Keeper does? And then cries about injuries, like the MildCats had them, but Nebraska didn't?

Mike, if the Crypt Keeper made a sharp right turn, your neck would snap. At least decide what excuse you're gonna stick with. Is your hatred for Nebraska so consuming that you're willing to come across as a hypocritical fool by virtue of your own posts? Jigs can't help it, he was born into the retardation that is MildCat feetball....but you should know better.

:D Nothing I like better than ruffling your "Huckster" feathers. Appears to have worked again. :D

Have always pulled for the underdog and against all the braggadocio riddled fanatics.

Mike, watcha gonna say when Memphis whups up on Auburn?Karma can be a biach.Me thinks you better start rooting for Big Red so you can at least root for a true winner.

Nothing I expect them to lose. I don't get bent out of shape about it. In fact, I look forward to seeing what some say is the nation's #1 quarterback work his magic. He's 6'7" and can throw the ball a mile............... You should be impressed too.

your words are simple jealousy...you are upset that the little team you pummeled for years had the nerve to stand up and beat you, and then not bow down to you in the big 12, OF COURSE the other teams would vote against NU, they were the big bully for years. then they collaberated with Texas to be co-bullies, only to find out Texas was evil and wanted it all themselves, so nu ran off like a spoiled little kid.

Latest posts