• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

After Oldtimer's Operation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
An Oldtimer is lying in bed in the hospital,
> > > > wearing an oxygen mask over mouth and nose, still
> > > > heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour, surgical procedure.
> > > > A young nurse appears to give him a partial sponge
> > > > bath.
> > > > "Nurse," he mumbles, from behind the mask, "are my
> > > > testicles black?"
> > > > Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know,
> > > > sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
> > > > He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles
> > > > black?"
> > > > Concerned that he might elevate his vitals from worry
> > > > about his testicles,
> > > > she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls
> > > > back the covers.
> > > > She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and
> > > > carefully takes his testicles in the other,lifting and
> > > > moving them around.
> > > > Then she takes a close look, and gently replaces his
> > > > gown and bedding.
> > > > "There's nothing wrong with them, sir."
> > > > With difficulty, the man pulls off his oxygen mask,
> > > > smiles at her and says slowly,
> > > > "Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen
> > > > very, very closely.
> > > > "ARE-MY-TEST-RESULTS-BACK?"
:lol:

Thank you for thinking of me--Send that little Canuck nurse down-- I could use that exam today....Not black just burned... :wink:

This morning before daylight I got a call that my horses were near the highway in a stubble field about 2 miles north of the pasture they are supposed to be in...Now that was shocking as I know 2 of them old horses won't even walk across the wire when you try to lead them across....Found them and ran them back to the first gate- someone (hunters I suspect) had drove thru it (without opening it).....Fixed it-- then about 1/2 mile down the fence I found another place they cut the wires and drove thru (must have been antelope hunters of the highest caliber in a hot pursuit run and gun :mad: :mad: )...

Now as soon as I get some breakfast I missed earlier-- I better run the whole pasture fence and see how many more holes they cut...

This time, OT, you have my total sympathy!

I agree totally with you, too, k.

Some of the same breed shot a nice 4 point Mule Deer and posed it on a small horse statue, made by a lady I was privileged to have as sort of an aunt for a few years, and placed in the Midland, SD city park for kids and others to enjoy.

We have heard other deer have been shot and left in clearly visible locations in this are recently. Makes one wonder if the 'forces of evil' are out about a month early!!! Or maybe it is the worst sort of 'Red-Neck fever' striking one or some of the more ignorant people of the area. I'd sure like to see MORE of those government surveillance tricks put into use at the right place and time to catch these dregs of our society!

mrj

Well- I only found one more spot where the fence was down-- and this was in a fence corner where they at least let the wire down and pulled it back without cutting it....I need to stick a gate there- didn't have a post with me today so stretched it back up- but will stick up a gate...

I'd sure like to know whos hunting in that pasture...Closed to hunting for white men, since its on the Rez- and since its deeded land, the natives are supposed to ask permission to hunt- and have usually been pretty good...Since they came in and stayed on the back side it could be some whitemen that have seen the nice bucks, both deer and antelope, from the road- trying to sneak in from the back and steal one from the Rez... :mad:

It's not just hunters who can spice things up. :!:

We got a call from the people who pasture a bunch of our cows last week saying they needed to send them home a week early. Seems a fellow from their nearby Rez had broken out of jail, stolen a car, and tried to go home. The police chased him right through the fence and deep into the bush, running over trees that were way too big to run over. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Between the broken fences, and the RCMP leaving gates open, all 120 pairs found their way out to the long grass in the road allowances. Now they would not stay in any more, so home they came. They're up to their ears in corn now. :lol: (pun intended)

Latest posts