• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Agribition 2008

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SaskHerf said:
anyone going??? booked my room for thursday and friday night :lol: :lol:

sigh.....no.....sigh.... :cry: :cry: have one for me in the Swamp will ya??!!

I was in THAT swamp back about 97. Big supper, full stomach, drank a lot of flatlanders under the table that night. :D
Next morning wasn't one of my perkiest.

gcreekrch said:
I was in THAT swamp back about 97. Big supper, full stomach, drank a lot of flatlanders under the table that night. :D
Next morning wasn't one of my perkiest.

:lol: :lol: I hear that, and have been there a time or two myself, the best cure for that is a nice steamy washrack for a couple hours :wink:

Well no BC pothead ever drank this cowboy under the table lol. I might even of been there in '97 come to think of it-I'm too busy coaching or hunting to go any more. Proud to say all the times I went to Agribition I never tortured myself by sitting through a purebred show lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Well no BC pothead ever drank this cowboy under the table lol. I might even of been there in '97 come to think of it-I'm too busy coaching or hunting to go any more. Proud to say all the times I went to Agribition I never tortured myself by sitting through a purebred show lol.

What kind of people DO you fraternize with?
If you are basing your liquor capacity on potheads you're setting the bar pretty low!! :D
I'm kind of out of practice now as we don't party much any more, haven't got the time to waste.
But there was a time.... was there a time :D
Only went to Agribition once, a friend from Carnduff who had previously been on the executive was my guide for the 3 days I was there. Great experience, would love to go back again sometime. I found the heavy horses, commercial cattle shows and the purebred shine and shows all interesting. The rodeo was another rodeo, some good parts, some bad judging, Flint Rasmussen awesome.

Latest posts