• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

AI tech problem

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hay Feeder

Reaction score
I hired a local AI man NOT connected with any company
To AI only about 25 heifers and cows this past year
I think I have a problem he asked me if he could use one of my registered
Bulls to breed his own registered cows.
He has a semen tank with semen from
A few hot bulls in it as well.

If he can not get his own cows bred AI then why is he charging to bred mine!!!

I have a problem with mine also he drug me out last night and got me into a poker game had it won until he got 3 awesome hands at the end. He won $200 and I won $4 for 2nd place after my in money.

It always pays to get some good hands at the end of the night. I was down about $60 until the last few hands last night as well and almost broke even. :D Sorry about your luck and timing Denny. Stay warm.

My son and I went to the Vikings game last weekend. We saw only a couple bunches of cattle between Sioux Falls and Minneapolis. Every farm had barns and corrals but no cattle. What do people do there all winter?

Big Swede said:
It always pays to get some good hands at the end of the night. I was down about $60 until the last few hands last night as well and almost broke even. :D Sorry about your luck and timing Denny. Stay warm.

My son and I went to the Vikings game last weekend. We saw only a couple bunches of cattle between Sioux Falls and Minneapolis. Every farm had barns and corrals but no cattle. What do people do there all winter?

I don't know what they do maybe work on equipment were located about 140 north/northwest of minneapolis. With cow's and wood heat I seam to never run out of stuff to do were headed to Lake of The Woods on Saturday see if we can't catch a few walleye's. Never been to a Vikings game.My cousin's who live down south of Minneapolis all race dirt track so I'm sure they spend all their time working on cars.

Your AI friend is too lazy or too busy to breed his own cows by AI but he's willing to make time to breed yours for cash. That, or he really likes your bull. Take it as a compliment, I guess. 8)

Latest posts