• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ain't No Biggie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TexasBred

Reaction score
JUST TAKE YOUR BEATING, WHITE BOY

By John Gibson, Fox News Radio

The incomparable Rachel Jeantel, the person Trayvon Martin spoke to on his phone just before he was shot and killed, last night explained why George Zimmerman was wrong to feel his life was in danger and he needed to go for his gun.

It was just a case of "whup-ass", she said on television. Her interviewer, the dense-Brit CNN host Piers Morgan, failed to immediately grasp her meaning and let the moment slip by. But if by some strange twist of fate millions of Americans were watching (they were not), any of them would have immediately understood her statement.

Translated from Jeantel-ese: "Hey white boy, take your beating and shut the f*#k up."

Seriously. It was just a case of "whup-ass". You s'posed to take it, cracka.

Ms. Jeantel explained everybody in the 'hood understands what a whup-ass is. It's not getting bashed, not getting beaten so badly you might die, it's just getting your ass "whupped." Consequently, the question arises in Ms. Jeantel's mind: What's your problem, white boy?

The theme that seems to be coming out of the black community, as encapsulated in Ms. Jeantel's illuminating phrasing, is that black people never got their forty acres and a mule, and now they demand adding a white-boy whup-ass to the list, let's just say as compounded interest on a long over-due bill.

There are more civilized ways to express this feeling, of course. You'd never hear NBC's star anchor Al Sharpton or the NAACP's Ben Jealous put it precisely in Ms. Jeantel's indelicate phrasing, but the promise that "this ain't over" sends the same message.

Why did George Zimmerman have to shoot Trayvon dead? He was just getting a whup-ass, you dumb cracka. And how is it that he's so dumb he didn't realize that A) he had it coming, and B) ain't no biggie?

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/16/john-gibson-just-take-your-beating-white-boy#ixzz2ZER0wcNN

Mike said:
Been trying to convey the message that we're in a race war. We are, and there's no denying it.

The sad truth is that the war is over. Don't believe me? Just look at the results of the last presidential election. If ever a man needed his worthless, skinny, race-baiting ass kicked to the curb, it was in November of last year. Didn't happen.

Al Sharpton said that something has to change so that don't happen again.

What has to happen is that punk kids like Trayvon Martin get away from the idea that they have to "whup-ass." They need to get civilized and give up the idea that they have to have the upper hand on everything.

Martin Jr. said:

What has to happen is that punk kids like Trayvon Martin get away from the idea that they have to "whup-ass." They need to get civilized and give up the idea that they have to have the upper hand on everything.

I agree. But I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. :?

Another great article I wish the race baiters would take to heart.

John Gibson: Trayvon Was Not Innocent

By John Gibson, Fox News Radio

The biggest and most often repeated lie about Trayvon Martin and how he was shot on that February night last year is that "he was only armed with a bag of skittles."

Trayvon didn't beat George Zimmerman with a bag of skittles. He used his fists, and he used the concrete sidewalk. That's why George Zimmerman felt he was in danger of great bodily harm. Zimmerman wasn't as good with his fists as Trayvon Marton and he was left with only once choice to defend himself, the gun tucked in his waist band.

On Meet The Press yesterday, race hustler Al Sharpton told that skittles lie, and another just as important. Sharpton said Trayvon committed no crime. It's clear from the evidence that the jury thought he did, in fact, commit the crime of assault when he punched George Zimmerman, got him on the ground and began beating him. If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, and had gone home with a concussion and a broken nose Trayvon would likely have been charged with assault.

Van Jones asked if he now has to dress his teenage sun "in a tuxedo" if he wants to go out for a bag of skittles. No. But you might want to mention to your son that assaulting a stranger could result in death. Lots of people have carry permits these days and they don't have to take a beating without defending themselves. Not to mention those African American youth who don't have carry permits, but carry anyway.

Listen to John live on Fox News Radio 12 pm to 3 pm ET, Monday to Friday, and call in at 1-888-788-9910 and online at http://GibsonRadio.com

Melissa Harris Perry, one of the new additions to the race baiting lineup on MSNBC, said the Zimmerman verdict "almost makes me want to wish my son away." Nice try MHP. Do you tell your son it's ok to assault people on the street? If so your son might have a problem getting home.

The overall tone of reaction from many race baiters after the Zimmerman verdict seems to be "Why can't my son go beat up people and still make it home alive?" This is the attitude that gives us occasional nights of "wilding" in Chicago and elsewhere. Where do these kids get the idea they can go out and commit violence on strangers and not much will happen to them?

Trayvon liked to fight. We know that, even though the jury didn't, from his text messages. He thought he was tough. He thought he could beat the "cracker" and go on about his business.

BINGO Black youth forget there is a very serious side to what they think they can get away with. AND IT IS DEATH if the guy they pick to beat the crap out of is a person has a CONCEALED CARRY PREMIT. When the parents of those teenagers don't explain that to their sweet little Ice Tea Skittle toting CHILD they too might meet the same fate as poor little innocent Trayvon. :roll: Trayvon did not die because he was walking home he dies as he was thinking he could deal out some wup azz to a cracker and the CREEPY AZZ WHITE CRACKER HAD SOME UNEXPECTED PROTECTION.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/15/john-gibson-trayvon-was-not-innocent#ixzz2ZF4QBidc

Faster horses said:
Martin Jr. said:

I agree. But I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. :?
It would if there were more George Zimmerman's and fewer race baiters, like Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, and the hoodie wearing supporters.

If the GAR had a crystal ball and could have seen what was in store for this country 150 years down the road, they would have deserted en masse! Mr. Lincoln didn't do us any favors.

sometime history becomes forgotten and distorted....

Lincoln can be blamed for alot of the civil war mistakes.. but if he had his way early on... he would have compensated slave owners and shipped former slaves off to somewhere else.

Lincoln's plans for the former slaves never materialized.

Since the 1840s Lincoln had been an advocate of the American Colonization Society program of colonizing blacks in Liberia. In an October 16, 1854,[27]:a speech at Peoria, Illinois[28] (transcribed after the fact by Lincoln himself),[27]:b Lincoln points out the immense difficulties of such a task are an obstacle to finding an easy way to quickly end slavery.[27]:c [29]

If all earthly power were given to me [...] my first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia,—to their own native land.

Lincoln supported colonization during the Civil War as a practical response to newly freed slaves. At his urging, Congress included text in the Second Confiscation Act of 1862 indicating support for Presidential authority to recolonize consenting Africans.[32] With this authorization, Lincoln created an agency to direct his colonization projects. In 1862 he appointed the Rev. James Mitchell of Indiana to oversee colonization, and established a Bureau of Emigration under his head at the Department of the Interior.

Since his early political career, Abraham Lincoln supported the American Colonization Society, a group which spawned in the early 19th century to return former African American slaves back to the continent of Africa. They helped to establish the colony of Liberia in 1821.[2] Similar to Linconia, the name of Liberia's capital Monrovia was derived from the name of the fifth President of the United States James Monroe.[3]

Lincoln desired to return former slaves to Africa in order to secure jobs for "free white laborers."[4] He repeated this sentiment at numerous times, including during the American Civil War

we will never know what would have happened... or how much success the American colonization society would have had..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_and_slavery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society

and this may be the most prominent/correct source of the 40 acres and a mule promise... just not 40 acres here in the US...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, Steve. The milk's done been spilt and the horse is out of the barn.......

Look where we are now...... :roll:

now back on topic..

jogger says beat down was needed and he deserved it...

later he asked his beaters to forgive him.. saying it was not a biggie and he should've stayed conscious longer.. allowing them to blow off more steam..

A man who says he was jogging alongside of a road when three black men abducted and beat him claims the alleged attack was in retaliation for George Zimmerman's acquittal, police in Senatobia, Miss.

Police Chief Steve Holts told Fox News the alleged victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when, he said, the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.

"One of them asked, 'Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?'" Holts quoted the man as saying. At that point, the men in the vehicle allegedly attacked him. The man, who the chief described as a young resident of the area, was treated at a local hospital.

Memphis television station WREG reported the assailants allegedly told the victim, "This is for Trayvon." The television station and The Democrat newspaper reported the jogger was badly beaten and later dropped off on a road between Senatobia and Coldwater, Miss.

Holts declined to release any other information but said officers are searching for three black males in a white, four-door vehicle.

Dickey said three men asked him a question he could not hear.

"I got closer to the car he told me to get in. I said no," said Dickey. "He looked at the driver and said get the ---- gun."

Dickey said he got in, and they drove around, then stopped and took him out of the car.

"He said, 'Do you know who Trayvon is?' I said, 'No,' thinking of somebody local. He said, 'Trayvon Martin.' I said 'Yes.' He said, 'I'm going to beat you ... For Trayvon.' "

Dickey says the men kicked and beat him in the head until he was unconscious. Photos of Dickey after the beating show bruises on his face.

He says when he woke up he called his wife. Police found him on the side of the road.

"I'm lucky I wasn't killed you know," said Dickey.

Investigators say it happened on Highway 51 Sunday night near the entrance of the Providence Place apartments.

wow,... that was more then just a whup- @$$.. it was a kidnapping by gunpoint,.. and a whup -@$$ ,... but the creepy @$$ crakka said he was up for it, if it could make african Americans recover a bit of self esteem they lost due to the ol skol white ho verdict.

but as the weekend approaches and the 100 city "burn them to the ground" little rev al sharpton return tour is a ways off.. so some get a few cans of whup @$$ in.. along with a 40 or two..

In the wake of George Zimmerman's acquittal on murder charges over the weekend for the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, several alleged assaults have been linked to the case.

A witness in Baltimore said a group of young black men and women chased a Hispanic man near the city's Patterson Park on Sunday and beat him while yelling "This is for Trayvon," according to the Baltimore Sun. "One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of [the alleged victim]" during the chase

When they caught up to the man, Dudley said, the attacker with the handgun pistol-whipped him as the others kicked and stomped him while chanting "This is for Trayvon" and cursing at him. Baltimore cops are investigating.

Protesters ran through Los Angeles streets Monday night, breaking windows, attacking people on sidewalks and raiding a Wal-Mart store, while others blocked a major freeway in the San Francisco Bay area in the third night of demonstrations in California over George Zimmerman's Florida acquittal in the killing of Trayvon Martin.

several protestors upset at not being able to get a blunt with an EBT card said all creepy @$$ crakka's wanting to show respect while getting whupped should have at least two ice cold 40's and a blunt per attacker..

one potential civil rights activist said it is to dang hot to just expect a whup @$$ with some sort of compensation..

another said... it about respect.. and said if a creepy @$$ crakka dis's him.. he going to bet a beat down anyways.. but it won't help racial tensions..

a young black female said it was about givin it up to the new shcol.. ,...ain't wantin a 40 acre s--t.. what ever that is.. and what we gunna do wit a mule..

They don't understand, they understand, "Oh, he would just bash, or was kill." When somebody bash somebody, like, blood people, trust me, in the area I live, that's not bashing. That's just called "whoop-ass." You just got your ass whooped. That's what it is.

It was Zimmerman's own fault for not understanding the cultural context in which he was being attacked.

Morgan tried to save Jeantel's statement by asking her whether Martin would have "whooped ass" in self-defense. But the damage was done. For a split second, the camera caught a member of the audience reacting in shock, her jaw dropping at Jeantel's admission--and her apparent expectation that Zimmerman should have understood the supposed cu

Maybe it is just me but how can this not shock the left into realizing that she knew Martin was going to attack George Zimmerman?

but this comment was priceless..
But, Rachel, you don't understand mainstream culture.

George didn't pop Trayvon because George's ass was getting whooped, George smoked Trayvon because white Hispanics, and whites, carry concealed and have had enough of belligerent young black thugs.

ouch.

and some of you liberals called Mike a racist...

Jeantel tells piers morgan the N word, with a 'gah' at the end is a nice term for any man. it is not a racial word.

"N" word must end w/ an "a" to be non-racist, Rachel Jeantel just said.

So Paula Deen's crime 27 years ago was using "er" at the end of a forbidden word instead of "a" ??

So confused, we can use the N word but only when we pronounce it incorrectly?

If I understood Rachel Jeantel (BIG if), the N word isn't racist if you say it "n-gga" while beating a white dude. Thanks,

if obama, holder and the inept persecution team didn't set race relations back fifty years,.. that girl did,...

RT Dee Dee is why I do not believe in evolution.. :shock: :?

It was just a case of "whup-ass", she said on television.

If she truly said this in her interview then how can she not be seen as a LIAR. She said Trayvon just wanted to get home but if she knew he was going to go back to turn this into a case of whup-ass then SHE LIED UNDER OATH about him going home.

If he was going back to turn this case into a case of whup ass then didn't he violated Zimmerman's civil right on the basis of racism when he claimed he was a creepy ass WHITE cracker?

If she actually made those comments I would get that tape and use it to defend myself in every Martin Family lawsuit they think they are going to file to get money out of Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman. :x

One more thought on why She might not have told the truth. :?

Could it possibly be because when she was being interviewed SHE WAS SITTING IN TRAYVON'S GRIEVING MOTHER's Livingroom with the Martin family legal team?
WTH law enforcement officer would interview a witness in the presents of the so called victims family. Especially when there was information pointing to the fact their son was not innocent in what happen. Would you want to sit beside the mother of a teenager that was shot and tell her, her son told you he was going to go back and teach that Creepy A** White Cracker a lesson by whupping his a**. NO you are going to spare her grieving feelings and say he was just trying to get home. :roll:

The Prosecutors and Law Enforcement officers that allowed Trayvon's mother it sit in on that interview should be fired and dis-barred for tainting the witness testimony in attempts to lessen the blow to the mother's feelings.

Could it possibly be because when she was being interviewed SHE WAS SITTING IN TRAYVON'S GRIEVING MOTHER's Livingroom with the Martin family legal team?

her story didn't add up.. I think they fed her the answers.. and she couldn't keep it straight.. so it sounded lake she is an idiot..

my bet all along was she egged martin on to "whup @$$ on that creepy ass cracka.. and felt terrible when she found out he was shot.. so when crump came along she was willing to say anything..

Isn't calling someone a "white" cracka the same as calling someone a "black" n#**:r?
Kinda redundant? I thought part of the meaning of cracka was "white".

Latest posts