• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Al and Tipper Gore announce split.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this on Yahoo I wondered who would post it on here. Ironically it was someone that split from their husband after almost the same amount of years married.

Oh my, this is not good for the rest of us. Do you realize how much more bs gore will spread now to make up for the 50% of his wealth the Mrs will take.

Well Bullhauler, nothing like getting real personal here, is there.
That was uncalled for. Totally.
And for your information, that situation has been resolved.
Not that it's any of your darn business.

This was a headline on a political figure. I hardly qualify.

Faster horses said:

So you do admit that political figures qualify for open season? I repeatedly said this about ot. I do not aprove of bh and his summation of you. But its ironic you would say their is a difference after trashing me and pming the board stirring the pot creating polls and such. :oops: :cry: :cry:

I said time and time again ot is a politician comes on here and brags about it. :wink:

FH....do you live in a glass house?????

Faster horses said:

well....you started the thread lady.

Why are happy about someone elses pain or troubles?

Faster horses said:

Sorry I thought someone like you would have more empathy. I guess no conservatives have a heart. My first thought when I read the story was how sad that after forty years together they are breaking up.

Yall need to go back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

Al Gore has put himself in the public eye and made some rude comments about anyone who disagrees with him.
Sorry Divorce is an ugly situation man has invented.

Show me where FH has put herself in the public eye? I am sure Mr FH would have some choice workds for yall.
WHy is it yall have to bring up hurtful things from the past only to cause a member pain? Are yall that shallow and have nothing better to make yourselves feel like you are someone?
Well you have done your job now go pat yourselves on the back and relish in the hurt you have spread.

Bullhauler said:
Faster horses said:

Sorry I thought someone like you would have more empathy. I guess no conservatives have a heart. My first thought when I read the story was how sad that after forty years together they are breaking up.

So does your response qualify you to be a conservative then, by your own description.

Jerk.

MsSage said:

Al Gore has put himself in the public eye and made some rude comments about anyone who disagrees with him.

Show me where FH has put herself in the public eye? I am sure Mr FH would have some choice workds for yall.
WHy is it yall have to bring up hurtful things from the past only to cause a member pain? Are yall that shallow and have nothing better to make yourselves feel like you are someone?
Well you have done your job now go pat yourselves on the back and relish in the hurt you have spread.

She's in the public eye cause she's on a PUBLIC forum.......

She just put that up to giggle and make fun of another person's situation.

It was spiteful and unnecessary.

Be careful who you defend....you have no idea who talking behind YOUR back.....

burnt said:
Bullhauler said:
Faster horses said:

So does your response qualify you to be a conservative then, by your own description.

Jerk.

Feel better now Burnt? Talk about having the debating skills of a five year old.

Bullhauler said:
burnt said:
Bullhauler said:

Jerk.

Feel better now Burnt? Talk about having the debating skills of a five year old.

Well O.K., let's talk about it then!

You may start by telling us what it feels like! :)

I bet steve has a real case of pms over this thread. What we need here is another poll. :wink:

jingo2 said:
MsSage said:

Nor do you kolo :wink:

Well maybe you do, EVERYONE!!!!! :D :D

Bull crapper you are one of those people oldtimer hates, do not have any info your profile, not sure how many id's you have and you make no sense :wink: :wink:

YOUR TURN! :D

Pig Farmer said:
Faster horses said:

So you do admit that political figures qualify for open season? I repeatedly said this about ot. I do not aprove of bh and his summation of you. But its ironic you would say their is a difference after trashing me and pming the board stirring the pot creating polls and such. :oops: :cry: :cry:

I said time and time again ot is a politician comes on here and brags about it. :wink:

there is a huge leap between trashing the public figure and trashing his family..

just as there is a huge leap between a national politician and a local sheriff..

while some may not see the difference, but then they may not be looking..

I have been the topic of many many pm's it still doesnt change who I am nor define me. If they feel the need to talk about me so be I can only control how I react to things in person and on public board.

How many on here really know who I am??? Not many, due to the pm's but that doesnt change me ......LOL sorry it didnt work

jingo2 said:

sure it was a bit spiteful, and unnecessary,.. and I thought it was funny little snip at Al Gore, .. who has no problem meddling in others lives.. and telling others how to live..

I guess now he will have to deal with an inconvenient divorce..

maybe had he spent a little time on his relationship instead of forcing his agenda on the world this wouldn't have happened..

Bullhauler said:
burnt said:
Bullhauler said:

Jerk.

your right, burnt was partly wrong, a true conservative wouldn't have stooped that low as to insult a lady.. but you do qualify as a jerk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts