• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Al Qaeda front man who was invited to a Pentagon lunch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

http://www.infowars.com/new-details-on-al-qaeda-pentagon-lunch-defense-dept-was-%E2%80%9Cimpressed%E2%80%9D-with-terrorist%E2%80%99s-presentation/

So, whitewing, what was this al qaeda front man doing at the pentagon?

I say that al qaeda works for the pentagon whom created them but you say????

I am right about this whole deal and the truth will always be on my side.

:lol: I KNEW you'd be on this one like a chicken on a junebug.

Uh, Shamu, try to think of why an American citizen who speaks perfect arabic, knows the religion of Islam inside and out, possibly knew some of those who conspired to attack us on 9-11, MIGHT be invited to the Pentagon.

Here's a hint:

capt05e8f21b537b1aaf3936549d059c875d1.jpg

so you have no response why your leaders would bring the enemy to the pentagon???

Poor shammee he just does not get it, Of course his spaceship handlers wont let him, they just feed him more junk and keep erasing any sign of intelligence that he musters up

hopalong said:
Poor shammee he just does not get it, Of course his spaceship handlers wont let him, they just feed him more junk and keep erasing any sign of intelligence that he musters up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take him to his leader in the whitehouse.

lightninboy said:
How many planes were hijacked on 9/11?

How many hijackers were there?

What happened to the planes and the hijackers?

:lol:

All I can say is that the two jets I watched fly into the WTC Towers obviously disappeared into government-created worm holes. We may never see them again.

lightninboy said:
How many planes were hijacked on 9/11?

How many hijackers were there?

What happened to the planes and the hijackers?

sounds like you want a real investigation.....that is the only way you will find these answers...

what do I think?

there were no hijackers.

the planes that hit the twin towers were remote controlled military planes...

the hijackers were agents and some are still alive...you never see any video of them boarding a plane that was hijacked....you never see a plane hitting the pentagon as none did it was a missile...

do your own research...but do not tell me I am wrong as your research includes turning on the tube each night and repeating what you are told to think...that is what got us in this mess in the first place...

Shamu buddy, don't you realize that whatever the evidence shows, you'll always come to a different conclusion? It's what you want to be the truth...in your heart. Admit it.

No video of the hijackers boarding the planes. There's video of them entering the airports and going through security. And that little matter of the planes themselves and their passengers. Where are they?

So there's video of the planes hitting the Twin Towers....but now they're remote-controlled.

No video of the plane hitting the Pentagon? Despite the mountain of evidence that a plane struck the Pentagon, you hang your hat on it being a missle. Why? Because that's what you want in your little conspiracy filled heart.

But you know what I'd bet? I'd bet if there was video of a plane striking the Pentagon, one clear enough to suit your tastes, you'd just say it was remote controlled too.

Let's be honest here Shamu, you and I both know that's what you'd say. It's what your heart desires and you'll twist and turn, and grasp every shred of evidence that you can possibly find to support what your heart wants to believe.

Hi, shaumei, it sounds like you and I are both Alex Jones fans.

Here's something I heard recently.

Two planes supposedly hit the WTC. One plane supposedly down in Pennsylvania. One plane supposedly hit the Pentagon.

Supposed to have been 19 hijackers. At least six are still alive.

lightninboy said:
Hi, shaumei, it sounds like you and I are both Alex Jones fans.

Here's something I heard recently.

Two planes supposedly hit the WTC. One plane supposedly down in Pennsylvania. One plane supposedly hit the Pentagon.

Supposed to have been 19 hijackers. At least six are still alive.

You're just hearing that now, are you?

:lol: :lol:

Most of us here on Ranchers heard that years ago. But feel free to enlighten us.

The ones that are still alive, are any of their names, any of these:

Mohammed
Ahmed
Abdullah
Ali
Omar
Hassan
Hussain
Salem
Abdul Rahman

You asked for this.

http://www.reopen911.org/ReOpen911_2007Archive/hijackers.htm

Hijackers Alive
Several Suicide Hijackers Later Turn Up Alive in the Middle East
Of the 19 alleged hijackers identified by the FBI, at least six turned up alive after the attack. The FBI's identifications included names, photographs, and, in several cases, other personal details -- all of which matched the six persons who surfaced after the attack to proclaim their innocence.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Abdulaziz Alomari was identified by the FBI as the hijacker who accompanied Mohamed Atta from the connecting flight from Portland and helped him hijack and pilot Flight 11 into the North Tower. Abdulaziz told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper: "The name [listed by the FBI] is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York." 1 Saudi Embassy officials in Washington defended the innocence of Alomari, saying that his passport was stolen in 1996 and that he had reported the theft to the police. 2

Saeed Alghamdi
Saeed Alghamdi, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI of being a hijacker of Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania. Alghamdi was "shocked and furious" to learn this three days after the attack, noting that his name, place of residence, date of birth, and occupation matched those described by the FBI. "You cannot imagine what it is like to be described as a terrorist - and a dead man - when you are innocent and alive," said Alghamdi, who considered legal action against the FBI. 3

Salem Al-Hamzi
Al-Hamzi was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 77, thought to have crashed into the Pentagon. Al-Hamzi said: "I have never been to the United States and have not been out of Saudi Arabia in the past two years." 4

Ahmed Al-Nami
Al-Nami was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 93. Al-Nami said: "I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked." 5

Waleed Alshehri
Waleed Alshehri, a Saudi Arabian pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. Alshehri turned up in Morocco after the attack where he contacted both the Saudi and American authorities to tell them he was not involved in the attack. 6 7

Abdulrahman al-Omari
Abdulrahman al-Omari, a Saudi Airlines pilot, was identified by the FBI as one of the hijackers of Flight 11. After learning this, he visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation. 8

Ameer and Adnan Bukhari
Ameer and Adnan Bukhari were named by CNN as suspected hijackers of Flight 175, the jetliner which crashed into the South Tower, in an article dated 9/13/01. In a correction, CNN stated that Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash in Florida, and that Adnan was still alive in Florida, having passed a polygraph test to confirm his innocence. 9

10 References

1. Who Did It?, ABCnews.com , [cached]
2. The hijack suspects, BBC , 9/28/01 [cached]
3. Revealed: the men with stolen identities, telegraph.co.uk , 9/23/01 [cached]
4. Revealed: the men with stolen identities,
5. Revealed: the men with stolen identities,
6. Hijack 'suspects' alive and well, BBC , 9/23/01 [cached]
7. Dead Saudi Hijack Suspect Resurfaces, Denies Involvement, AllAfrica.com , 9/24/01 [cached]
8. 'Suicide hijacker' is an airline pilot alive and well in Jeddah, Independent.co.uk , 9/17/01 [cached]
9. Arrests made at New York airports, CNN.com , 9/13/01 [cached]
10. Les Américains se trompent sur 5 des 19 terroristes, AllAfrica.com , 9/21/01 [cached]

Identity theft is a form of fraud or cheating of another person's identity in which someone pretends to be someone else by assuming that person's identity, typically in order to access resources or obtain credit and other benefits in that person's name. The victim of identity theft (here meaning the person whose identity has been assumed by the identity thief) can suffer adverse consequences if he or she is held accountable for the perpetrator's actions. Organizations and individuals who are duped or defrauded by the identity thief can also suffer adverse consequences and losses, and to that extent are also victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_theft

Why would terrorists steal someone else's Identity?

hypocritexposer said:
Identity theft is a form of fraud or cheating of another person's identity in which someone pretends to be someone else by assuming that person's identity, typically in order to access resources or obtain credit and other benefits in that person's name. The victim of identity theft (here meaning the person whose identity has been assumed by the identity thief) can suffer adverse consequences if he or she is held accountable for the perpetrator's actions. Organizations and individuals who are duped or defrauded by the identity thief can also suffer adverse consequences and losses, and to that extent are also victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_theft

Why would terrorists steal someone else's Identity?

Latest posts