• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Alabama Special Primary Today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

m5farm

Reaction score
I work in Alabama but live in Florida but I have been following this special election. Personally I think we need Roy Moore. Strange is just a Yes man

Roy Moore has a huge following as a principled Christian , he was first removed as a judge because of 10 commandments and second time for not recognizing gay marriage. Both hot buttons here in Alabama

That sure would be a tough election for me, not knowing either of them, but not trusting O'Conell after he has blustered and blundered for the past how many years not accomplishing anything much when the R's had the opportunity.

People claiming to be Christian sometimes do use that to gain whatever it is they are after. Not saying he is, but that I would have to have more than just the claim and see how he behaved over a period of time.

oth, anyone new to the job might do better than some who have seemed to just tread water and take the perks of the jobs for so long in government 'service'.

mrj

If there is a choice between a establishment republican and anyone else I say take it up to a point.

Roy Moore is the middle finger to Mitch and a few more know it alls. They thought he was a pipe dream and now he might be their senator.

Latest posts