• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Albertans told to register their Premises, sound familiar?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kathy

Reaction score
The newly announced Alberta "Recovery Program" which will distribute millions of dollars to Alberta agriculture... hinges upon the producer REGISTERING THEIR PREMISES.

The Alberta government has decided to set up a "Livestock and Meat Agency" which will do ...... what?

Cheques are in the mail. |I got my cheque, but I won't be cashing it.

This progam is open bribery! An attempt by the Alberta government, on behalf of those that wish to form a North American Union (integrate the USA, Canada and Mexico), to buy our freedom.

Registration of "premises", will lead to licensing of your farming operation. Once a licensing progam is started, (similar to licensing professionals like vets, dentists, doctors, etc)..... It hands over power to control your life to the "authority" that grants your licence, and can revoke it, at their discretion!

Someone other than you, will decide if you are "fit" to raise cattle, chickens, pigs, grow crops etc.... You will perform your "food raising" practices according to them; and if you don't, you will lose your license (premise id)... and be unable to sell your product on the newly defined market.

Americans have been fighting this intrusion upon their rights for quite some time now. Several states have even passed legislation forbidding this premise identification/licensing from taking place. But not in Alberta.

In Alberta, our Alberta Beef Producers association has been sitting in on meetings and agreeing with whatever is thrown at them by the bureaucrats (who by the way, hate ranchers). Don't forget former Alberta Premier Ralph Klein called us "welfare cowboys".

Are we this desperate for money? I know I'm not. I am grateful for this status... as it doesn't appear to be to common. Is it worth giving up control of our lives and farming operations, to receive hand-outs from government to "recover"?

One Alberta Farm Services Corporation representative said to me (a month ago - when I stated their "declaration of applicant" for the newly revamped AgriStability Program, was an abomination)....

She said.... "that if you're going to take money from the government
then the government is going to be able to tell you what to do".

I have not signed this pathetic "declaration of applicant" for the AgriStability program, nor will we.

I will not accept the Alberta government's bribe money to sign up my 'premises' for their new "recovery program" and "Livestock and Meat Agency" strategy.

Commrade Groenveld and Commrade Stelmach can take their bribe money to help pay for their new, self-authorized 30% pay raises.

Alberta is the testing grounds for those that wish a "New World Order". If they can get passed these draconian legislation (marketing boards etc) here, in the heart of cattle country (in Canada), then they will have precedent for the rest of the country and continent.

I thought the west was won by self-made men and women - where are they now?

This is exactly what USDA is going to do with NAIS if people don't stand up and shout it down now.

Latest posts