• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Albino Moose

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Canadian_Cowgirl

Reaction score
My boyfriend's friend got these pictures from his cop buddy from Timmins, Ont. I thought this was soo cool.

moose_1.jpg

moose_2.jpg

moose_3.jpg

moose_4.jpg

moose_5.jpg

moose_6.jpg

moose_7.jpg

Something I've never seen, hope you enjoyed them.

Katy

Wow! Nice photos. I have seen 3 albino deer, only one as white as that moose. The other two were kinda pinto looking. Never seen as pretty a moose as that.

That's really weird. :???: Unless The cop posted them some where and people took them. Because I was talking to Mike, Adams friend and he said he got them from from Jack the cop. Mike wouldn't lie about something stpid like that. hahs not that its a big deal. Still cool to see.

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
That's really weird. :???: Unless The cop posted them some where and people took them. Because I was talking to Mike, Adams friend and he said he got them from from Jack the cop. Mike wouldn't lie about something stpid like that. hahs not that its a big deal. Still cool to see.

Katy

http://www.danielnpaul.com/AlbinoMoose.html

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
ok, all I know is what I told you guys. I cant tell you what I don`t know. that's what i was told. that's what I wrote. If I caused any problems I'm sorry.

Katy

Its no problem Katy, they're great pics and we all enjoyed them :D
Its not everyday anyone sees a white moose :D .

I knew they weren't taken in Ontario because of the magpies in the pics. I don't think there are any magpies in Ontario.

Latest posts