• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

all done

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-minn-gov-tim-pawlenty-ends-white-house-124623539.html

well good he is showing some leadership ability, leading the way to the exit! now if newt, romney, huntsman will have the decency to follow suit we can all move on!

Wonder which announcement caused him to step aside Bachmann beating him in the Straw Poll by twice as many votes or Perry jumping in.

Do any of you think Palin will get in and if she doesn't who do you think she will back Bachmann or Perry? I'm guessing she won't and she will back Perry's Campaign.

Tam said:
Wonder which announcement caused him to step aside Bachmann beating him in the Straw Poll by twice as many votes or Perry jumping in.

Do any of you think Palin will get in and if she doesn't who do you think she will back Bachmann or Perry? I'm guessing she won't and she will back Perry's Campaign.

That might be a good guess Tam- I doub't she has a chance at VP on Bachman's ticket- she might on Perry's. The media has saddled her with so much unfair baggae though that she probably won't be on either ticket.
But she will be an excellent go to pit bull for whoever she sides with.

Latest posts