• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

All time top 50

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kinda surprising since its the Edmonton Journal top 50 that Messier logged in at 19.

Denis Savard didn't make it either.
Part of the artical pointed out that the ranking undervalued defensmen.....so really not a fair evaluation of a top 50 all time great player list IMO.

Therien Fluery didn't make it either and boy that guy had heart,esp with his background :cry:

Mrs.Greg said:
Kinda surprising since its the Edmonton Journal top 50 that Messier logged in at 19.

Denis Savard didn't make it either.
Part of the artical pointed out that the ranking undervalued defensmen.....so really not a fair evaluation of a top 50 all time great player list IMO.

Therien Fluery didn't make it either and boy that guy had heart,esp with his background :cry:[/quot

I was listening to the Moose Jaw Warriors/ Regina Pats alumni game a couple weeks ago.

Fleury was up to his old tricks. :lol:

Did anybody watch the Lethbridge Hurricanes/ Red Deer Rebels game on Shaw friday night. Two Meadow Lake boys-Dwight King and Cullen Morin went head to head. The boys are best friends and grew up playing hockey together but they went at it hard. Cullen had a 32 stitch skate cut up his chest so tells you how tough that guy is.

Tommy Salo?
Denis Potvin?
Glenn Hall?
Patrick Roy?
Maurice "Rocket" Richard?

My hero's as I grew up. I met Glenn Hall in person once, he was at the rink, he grew up here :p

Latest posts