• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Am I doing something wrong?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Has there been a post today from the Obama supporters condemning the airstrike in Libya that reportedly killed one of Gaddafi's sons and murdered three of his grandkids?

A search for the term "warmonger" only gets me comments from them about President Bush and John McCain - nothing about their own Nobel Peace Prize Winner-in-Chief.

Am I doing something wrong with my search?

Apparently the words horrible, bloody, immoral war against someone who was not a threat to the United States have been stricken from some folks vocabulary.

condemning the airstrike in Libya that reportedly killed one of Gaddafi's sons and murdered three of his grandkids?

it is sad that the children were killed,

as for the son... good riddance.. now all we need is two more well placed missile strikes and we can officially call the country a failed state and terrorist stronghold..

The strikes hit a Disabled Children's school also.

Were are the screams for the collateral damages to innocent citizens?

Mike said:
The strikes hit a Disabled Children's school also.

Were are the screams for the collateral damages to innocent citizens?

the building was empty...

and,..
A mound of rubble was all that remained of one wing of the main building that adjoined the school, though an antenna of some kind protruded from the ruins.

Both Mehdi and Seddigh said they had assumed that the antenna on the building was there to strengthen mobile phone signals and were not aware of any other use.

communications center... source of the signal for Gadaffy's recent TV broadcast.. or just a room he was using as a command center..

be it a mosque, hospital or school, its actual use may be political/tactical for cowardly muslim dictators and terrorists, , all to often these are common tactics used by muslims, like hiding behind the skirts of their woman and children..

Steve, "daffy duck" should have been taken out years ago, but since then, he has acted as a ally in the fight against terrorism and enemies of the west.

What has changed?

Are we going to see another dictator removed, only see to see the Country becoming "more friendly' with Iran/hamas, as is happening in Egypt?

I could care less what happened in the past, (done and over with), if retaliation is going to create more problems in the future.

hypocritexposer said:
Steve, "daffy duck" should have been taken out years ago, but since then, he has acted as a ally in the fight against terrorism and enemies of the west.

What has changed?

Are we going to see another dictator removed, only see to see the Country becoming "more friendly' with Iran/hamas, as is happening in Egypt?

I could care less what happened in the past, (done and over with), if retaliation is going to create more problems in the future.

nothing.. I am still and always have been for the "elimination" of evil dictators,... killing gadaffy's son is a good start.. but with the civil war Obama created it will be near impossible for Libya to have a smooth transition to a democracy* or any other form of stable governments..

with the current events it looks like al quida will hide under the skirts of democracy to further their agenda..

*Democracies are seldom stable,

Latest posts