• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And another

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve said:
I want to leave them alone (radical Islamic Terrorists) to live in their world and them leave me alone to live in mine.

What are you really that STUPID? have you completely forgotten Sept 11 ?

They have no intention of leaving you alone, or any one else that doesn't believe in thier false Allah,

Thank GOD that you and you flower sniffing wackos are to scared to really say what you want, but your views and stupid ideas always show through, just as you can't hide your anti- military feelings niether can the likes of Hanoi Jane and that has been that lost the last election.

One thing is appearrant, Those that always supported our troops still do, and those that did it because it was politacally correct thing to do after 9-11, are using the war to say that they are losing support never really did. .....

Are you so stupid that you still believe Iraq had something to do with 9-11?

Saddam was not a radical Islamic terrorist. He ran a secular country. People were allowed to worship as they pleased.

I've been very clear what I want: I want American soldiers brought home (every one of them) from this war. A war based on lies.

Soapweed said:
Disagreeable said:
Soapweed said:
Do you ever have any fun, Disagreeable? Or are you just grouchy and out of sorts all the time? :) :wink: :???: :mad: :p :evil: :twisted: :shock: :wink: :lol:

This is fun....

Actually you are right for a change. That is why I am doing this, too. :)

Refresh my memory, please. Are you the banker? Or the retired "civil servant"?

Soapweed said:
Do you ever have any fun, Disagreeable? Or are you just grouchy and out of sorts all the time? :) :wink: :???: :mad: :p :evil: :twisted: :shock: :wink: :lol:
Hey, Soapweed - :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: is a TYPICAL Flaming Left-Wing Liberal Ricocheting Democrat isn't he/she? Of course he/she is grouchy and out of sorts all the time! :mad: :evil: :x :twisted: Generally speaking, those traits are characteristic of most Flaming Left-Wing Liberal Ricocheting Democrats. They are SCARED of losing POWER AND MONEY, which is the only justification for their existance - NOT Patriotism and Love of Country! This is why he/she persists in attempting to provoke, annoy and aggravate patriotic Republicans! She/he is SO transparent and obvious! :lol: :lol: :lol: She/he has been asked by several of us where she/he lives, what her/his business is ( Obviously NOT in Agriculture! :shock: ) - several times! She/he is silent on that subject (as the Lawyers like to say). What do you think??

Disagreeable: "Refresh my memory, please. Are you the banker? Or the retired "civil servant"?"

I am a rancher and proud of it. Ranching is my only means of putting food on the table, and the sale of cattle is our only income. My wife also works full time on the ranch, and she is second to nobody as a cowhand and working ranch partner.

We are conservatives, and have to vote smart to try to stay in business. Liberal freeloaders are the scourge of the nation, and a constant drain on the economy of this wonderful country. Liberals lack the common sense to properly use the great natural resources that God has provided. Many modern forest fires would not have had near the fuel for destruction, had the liberals not stopped progressive lumbering and the grazing of forest lands.

Cattle grazing in forest areas turn grass into food for hungry people, and keep the grass and underbrush from becoming such a fire hazard. Wildlife thrives better, if they are in the same environment as domestic cattle. Conservation practices and watering locations that benefit cattle, also directly benefit wildlife. Liberals can't see this, and want livestock removed from public lands so when they are out hiking, they don't inadvertantly step in a little "recycled grass". Liberals are basically clueless about the necessary little things that actually keep the world turning. Besides that, for the most part they are such Disagreeable individuals to have to live around all the time. :wink:

Waste not, want not. Pretty good advice.

Soapweed said:
Disagreeable: "Refresh my memory, please. Are you the banker? Or the retired "civil servant"?"

I am a rancher and proud of it. Ranching is my only means of putting food on the table, and the sale of cattle is our only income. My wife also works full time on the ranch, and she is second to nobody as a cowhand and working ranch partner.

We are conservatives, and have to vote smart to try to stay in business. Liberal freeloaders are the scourge of the nation, and a constant drain on the economy of this wonderful country. Liberals lack the common sense to properly use the great natural resources that God has provided. Many modern forest fires would not have had near the fuel for destruction, had the liberals not stopped progressive lumbering and the grazing of forest lands.

Cattle grazing in forest areas turn grass into food for hungry people, and keep the grass and underbrush from becoming such a fire hazard. Wildlife thrives better, if they are in the same environment as domestic cattle. Conservation practices and watering locations that benefit cattle, also directly benefit wildlife. Liberals can't see this, and want livestock removed from public lands so when they are out hiking, they don't inadvertantly step in a little "recycled grass". Liberals are basically clueless about the necessary little things that actually keep the world turning. Besides that, for the most part they are such Disagreeable individuals to have to live around all the time. :wink:

WOWEE-E-E-E-E -Y-YE-E-E-E-S-S-S-S! :shock: :D :lol: :lol: Couldn't have said it better myself! :D :D :D

....Do you think the terrorists who bombed London really care about anything but carnage? Do you think giving them counseling and improving their self esteem would have prevented the attacks? You have a right to your opinion, but I believe killing them is a hell of a lot more effective.

You're pretty pitiful. No, I don't want to give them counseling. I want to leave them alone to live in their world and them leave me alone to live in mine.

well dis, maybe you can explain what seperates one terrorist, in one country, such as London, from another, such as America, and how the war in Iraq caused one yet not the other?

Great post Soapweed. :) Altho I was wondering if in some former life you might have been a Banker or Civil servant.

NO I was just teasing. :wink: :cowboy: :lol2:

Yeah, Doc Harris. I know what you mean about Disagreeable. Although, I think I know some things about himher by what heshe says. I think heshe lives in our precious USA, with her mind in either outer space or Osamas living room , I mean cave. Well, disagreeable, there are some mysteries easily solved and you're not even worth the time, but it would be nice to know a bit about you. How about if I tell you a bit about me? I'm a he from Texas. I am a student enjoying/becoming worn out by his summer before entering college. For my age, I won't say, but I think you know. My sideline interests are playing the violin and reading. Well, that's about it for now.

Soapweed said:

Must be Sandhusker that's the banker?

How do you explain the Republican Federal Deficit? Reagan left us a huge deficit; a Democrat president fixed it. Another Republican is running up the largest deficit in memory. Lots of conservatives are against this war and Bush's wild spending of their taxdollars.

Give me a break. I know what cattle do. I was on Ranchers.net when the vegans attacked. Go right ahead and put out your little spiel; won't change the fact that the Iraq war is wrong and the American people are starting to realize it.

We're wasting a lot of money and blood in Iraq. Is that OK with you?

BTW, what do you think about a high government official leaking classified information of any kind to a reporter? I'd enjoy a straight answer, but you're allowed to spin. I'll get a real kick out of that.

Sierraman said:
Yeah, Doc Harris. I know what you mean about Disagreeable. Although, I think I know some things about himher by what heshe says. I think heshe lives in our precious USA, with her mind in either outer space or Osamas living room , I mean cave. Well, disagreeable, there are some mysteries easily solved and you're not even worth the time, but it would be nice to know a bit about you. How about if I tell you a bit about me? I'm a he from Texas. I am a student enjoying/becoming worn out by his summer before entering college. For my age, I won't say, but I think you know. My sideline interests are playing the violin and reading. Well, that's about it for now.

So tell us, Sierraman, why aren't you in uniform if you think this war in Iraq is so important?

Steve said:
....Do you think the terrorists who bombed London really care about anything but carnage? Do you think giving them counseling and improving their self esteem would have prevented the attacks? You have a right to your opinion, but I believe killing them is a hell of a lot more effective.

You're pretty pitiful. No, I don't want to give them counseling. I want to leave them alone to live in their world and them leave me alone to live in mine.

well dis, maybe you can explain what seperates one terrorist, in one country, such as London, from another, such as America, and how the war in Iraq caused one yet not the other?

You're not making a bit of sense, Steve. Want to try again?

WOWEE-E-E-E-E -Y-YE-E-E-E-S-S-S-S! Couldn't have said it better myself!

:lol: It's for sure you couldn't have said it better. In fact, you can't say much at all that makes sense. Have you figured out the difference between a letter to the editor and an editoral yet? Let me know...

BTW, have you shaved your legs yet?

Wow, Disagreeable, 3 posts in a row that said nothing. Why am I not in uniform? Because I don't have one. I do believe the mission in Iraq is important. However, I do not think it is not for EVERYONE to be there fighting. There are thousands of other missions that are just as important all over the world. I also think you knew that. Why do you choose to be a "righteous ghost"?

Sierraman said:
Wow, Disagreeable, 3 posts in a row that said nothing. Why am I not in uniform? Because I don't have one. I do believe the mission in Iraq is important. However, I do not think it is not for EVERYONE to be there fighting. There are thousands of other missions that are just as important all over the world. I also think you knew that. Why do you choose to be a "righteous ghost"?

Don't you mean "everyone" but you? During the VietNam war, Dick Cheney said he had "better things to do" than serve his country in a war zone. People like you who set on the sidlines and let others die while you cheer them on are disgusting.

Disagreeable said:
Soapweed said:

Must be Sandhusker that's the banker?

How do you explain the Republican Federal Deficit? Reagan left us a huge deficit; a Democrat president fixed it. Another Republican is running up the largest deficit in memory. Lots of conservatives are against this war and Bush's wild spending of their taxdollars.

Give me a break. I know what cattle do. I was on Ranchers.net when the vegans attacked. Go right ahead and put out your little spiel; won't change the fact that the Iraq war is wrong and the American people are starting to realize it.

We're wasting a lot of money and blood in Iraq. Is that OK with you?

BTW, what do you think about a high government official leaking classified information of any kind to a reporter? I'd enjoy a straight answer, but you're allowed to spin. I'll get a real kick out of that.
Here are 5 (count 'em) 5 answers to quote's by :twisted: dis :twisted:
#1 - Ricochet (another question - change subject!)
#2 - Ricochet (another question - change subject!)
#3 - Ricochet (another question - change subject)
#4 - Ricochet (another question - change subject)
#5 - Ricochet (another question - change subject)

I hope that every reader of these posts who has been able to retain the last meal they have eaten rather than regurgitating it after reading the Liberal garbage that :twisted: dis :twisted: disgorge's from her (his? :shock: ) mouth is beginning to really understand her ploys: Ricocheting and answering questions, statements and comments by those of us on these threads WITH OTHER QUESTIONS in order to CHANGE THE SUBJECT - CHANGE THE SUBJECT - CHANGE THE SUBJECT! Go off on another tangent :shock: :???: :???: while she laughs and laughs :lol: :lol: :lol: and says "I got 'em AGAIN", - - - and then starts ANOTHER 'War of Words' which is Sound and Fury and means absolutely nothing except to watch the :evil: Evil Conservatives "go through the roof!" - - - - Look, Listen and Learn, Folks! :twisted: She :twisted: is a classic!

Disagreeable, that last post was out of real desperation wasn't it?

Great, DOC HARRIS, I'd say the same, but your probably better at it.

Disagreeable, I think of you as a machine that spits out garbage. Now, if we could have alittle info about you, I could put a human idea to you. I'll answer any question you have about me if you'll just tell a little. Gender, dwelling place, occupation, interests? Well, can't wait to see some more puke. By the way, DO you believe in God?

Disagreeable: "Must be Sandhusker that's the banker?"

Yes.

Disagreeable: "How do you explain the Republican Federal Deficit? Reagan left us a huge deficit; a Democrat president fixed it. Another Republican is running up the largest deficit in memory. Lots of conservatives are against this war and Bush's wild spending of their taxdollars."

You say, "a Democrat president fixed it (the deficit)."

Yes, Clinton "fixed it" alright. He sold off assets and depleted much of the military in the USA. Any business or country can "look" like it is making money and operating "in the black" for a short time, if it sells off capital investments to create cash flow for the moment. Short term gain for long term pain.

Clinton left this great country in one heck of a shape, militarily speaking. It has cost our country a lot of expense to get back into a position of power, under the leadership of George W. Bush. If we had continued the downward spiral brought on by the Democrats, Ethiopia could have probably taken us over.

Disagreeable: "We're wasting a lot of money and blood in Iraq. Is that OK with you?"

I don't like it any better than anyone else, but as Jimmy Stewart would say, "A man's got to do what a man's got to do." Short term pain for long term gain. For the record, I did spend six years serving in the Nebraska National Guard.

Dipsydoodle: "BTW, what do you think about a high government official leaking classified information of any kind to a reporter? I'd enjoy a straight answer, but you're allowed to spin. I'll get a real kick out of that."

Once again, I don't like it any better than anyone else, but sometimes s--t happens. That doesn't make it right. On the news today, GWB doesn't like it either, and promises to get to the bottom of it, and if anyone in his cabinet is guilty they will be expelled. GWB is doing the right thing. What more can we ask?

Here are my thoughts from a common sense perspective and in general terms: Liberals are the cause of a lot of problems; Conservatives provide the solutions. Cry if you want to. :cry2: :wink:

To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our country is
now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know it, that we
have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII). The deadly
seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that there are very few of us
who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer who realize what
losing really means. First, let's examine a few basics:

1. When did the threat to us start? Many will say September 11th, 2001. The
answer as far as the United States is concerned is 1979, 22 years prior to
September 2001, with the following attacks on us: Iran Embassy Hostages,
1979; Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983; Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988; First New York World
Trade Center attack 1993; Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers Military
complex 1996; Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998; Dares Salaam, Tanzania US
Embassy 1998; Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000; New York World Trade Center 2001;
Pentagon 2001.
(Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581 terrorist
attacks worldwide.)

2. Why were we attacked?, Envy of our position, our success, and our
freedoms. The attacks happened during the administrations of Presidents
Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2. We cannot fault either the
Republicans or Democrats as there were no provocation's by any of the
presidents or their immediate predecessors, Presidents Ford or Carter.

3. Who were the attackers?, In each case, the attacks on the US were
carried out by Muslims.

4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%

5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful? Hopefully, but that is really not
material. There is no doubt that the predominately Christian population of
Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of Hitler (who
was also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along with the
administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million Christians
killed by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish priests).
(See http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm). Thus, almost the same number
of Christians were killed by the Nazis, as the 6 million holocaust Jews who
were killed by them, and we seldom heard of anything other than the Jewish
atrocities. Although Hitler kept the world focused on the Jews, he had no
hesitancy about killing anyone who got in his way of exterminating the Jews
or of taking over the world - German, Christian or any others. Same with the
Muslim terrorists. They focus the world on the US, but kill all in the
way -- their own people or the Spanish, French or anyone else. The point
here is that just like the peaceful Germans were of no protection to anyone
from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful Muslims there may be, they are
no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim leaders and what they are
fanatically bent on doing -- by their own pronouncements - killing all of us
"infidels." I don't blame the peaceful Muslims. What would you do if the
choice was shut up or die?

6. So who are we at war with? There is no way we can honestly respond that
it is anyone other than the Muslim terrorists. Trying to be politically
correct and avoid verbalizing this conclusion can well be fatal. There is no
way to win if you don't clearly recognize and articulate who you are
fighting. So with that background, now to the two major questions:

1. Can we lose this war?
2. What does losing really mean? If we are to win, we must clearly answer
these two pivotal questions. We can definitely lose this war, and as
anomalous as it may sound, the major reason we can lose is that so many of
us simply do not fathom the answer to the second question - What does losing
mean? It would appear that a great many of us think that losing the war
means hanging our heads, bringing the troops home and going on about our
business, like post Vietnam. This is as far from the truth as one can get.

What losing really means is: We would no longer be the premier country in
the world. The attacks will not subside, but rather will steadily increase.
Remember, they want us dead, not just quiet. If they had just wanted us
quiet, they would not have produced an increasing series of attacks against
us, over the past 18 years. The plan was clearly, for terrorist to attack
us, until we were neutered and submissive to them.

We would of course have no future support from other nations, for fear of
reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent and cannot
help them.

They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at a time. It will be
increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't
matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from
Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told
them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain to do will be
done. Spain is finished.

The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that they
mightsee the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished too,
in that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However, it may
already be too late for France. France is already 20% Muslim and fading
fast!

If we lose the war, our production, income, exports and way of life will all
vanish as we know it. After losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they
were threatened by the Muslims.

If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?The Muslims fully know
what is riding on this war, and therefore are completely committed to
winning, at any cost. We better know it too and be likewise committed to
winning at any cost.

Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing? Simple. Until
werecognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put 100% of our
thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that 100% effort
to win.

So, how can we lose the war? Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the
war by "imploding." That is, defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize
the enemy and their purpose, and really digging in and lending full support
to the war effort. If we are united, there is no way that we can lose. If we
continue to be divided, there is no way that we can win!

Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend the life
and death seriousness of this situation. President Bush selects Norman
Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. Although all of the terrorist attacks
were committed by Muslim men between 17 and 40 years of age, Secretary
Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does that sound like we are taking this
thing seriously? This is war! For the duration, we are going to have to give
up some of the civil rights we have become accustomed to. We had better be
prepared to lose some of our civil rights temporarily or we will most
certainly lose all of them permanently. And don't worry that it is a
slippery slope. We gave up plenty of civil rights during WWII, and
immediately restored them after the victory and in fact added many more
since then.

Do I blame President Bush or President Clinton before him? No, I blame us
for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our Political Correctness and
all of our civil rights during this conflict and have a clean, lawful,
honorable war. None of those words apply to war. Get them out of your head.

Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war and/or the
Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to see us
lose. I hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is
because they just don't recognize what losing means. Nevertheless, that
conduct gives the impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening.
It concerns our friends, and it does great damage to our cause.

Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and media
regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps exemplifies best
what I am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment of
a few Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police.
These are the type of prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing
their own people off buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their
tongues and otherwise murdering their own people just for disagreeing with
Saddam Hussein. And just a few years ago these same type prisoners
chemically killed 400,000 of their own people for the same reason. They are
also the same type enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and
dragging heir charred corpses through the streets of Iraq. And still more
recently, the same type enemy that was and is providing videos to all news
sources internationally, of the beheading of American prisoners they held.

Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for several days
have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating" of some
Muslim prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses
through the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them. Can this be
for real?

The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of the Secretary
of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of comprehension and
understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the life and
death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this war,
nothing can.

To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over this prisoner
issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned totally
oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor any other
country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does not mean
that some of our politicians or media people are disloyal. It simply means
that they are absolutely oblivious to the magnitude, of the situation we are
in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been pushing us, for many
years.

Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is to kill all infidels! That
translates into all non-Muslims -- not just in the United States, but
throughout the world.

We are the last bastion of defense.We have been criticized for many years as
being 'arrogant.' That charge is valid in at least one respect. We are
arrogant in that we believe that we are so good, powerful and smart, that we
can win the hearts and minds of all those who attack us, and that with both
hands tied behind our back, we can defeat anything bad in the world!

We can't! If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not
survive, and no other free country in the World will survive if we are
defeated.

And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of the
press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any
status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that
contributes to the good of the world.

This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this war or we
will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall of the Roman
Empire. If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books to be
written or read.

If we don't win this war right now, keep a close eye on how the Muslims take
over France in the next 5 years or less. They will continue to increase the
Muslim population of France and continue to encroach little by little, on
the established French traditions. The French will be fighting among
themselves, over what should or should not be done, which will continue to
weaken them and keep them from any united resolve.

Doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Democracies don't have their freedoms
taken away from them by some externalmilitary force. Instead, they give
their freedoms away, politically correctpiece by politically correct piece.
And they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown, worldwide,
that they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to themselves,
nonce they are in power.

They have universally shown that when they have taken over, they then start
brutally killing each other over who will be the few who control the masses.
Will we ever stop hearing from the politically correct, about the "peaceful
Muslims"?

I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we are united,
there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election, the
factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical situation we are
in, and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are talking
about! Do whatever you can to preserve it.

After reading the above, we all must do this not only for ourselves, but our
children, our grandchildren, our country and the world. Whether Democrat or
Republican, conservative or liberal and that includes the Politicians and
media of our country and the free world!

Please forward this to any you feel may want, or NEED to read it. Our
"Leaders" in Congress ought to read it, too. There are those that find fault
with our country, but it is obvious to anyone who truly thinks through this,
that we must UNITE!

katrina said:
To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our country is
now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know it, that we
have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII). The deadly
seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that there are very few of us
who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer who realize what
losing really means. First, let's examine a few basics:

1. When did the threat to us start? Many will say September 11th, 2001. The
answer as far as the United States is concerned is 1979, 22 years prior to
September 2001, with the following attacks on us: Iran Embassy Hostages,
1979; Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983; Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988; First New York World
Trade Center attack 1993; Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers Military
complex 1996; Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998; Dares Salaam, Tanzania US
Embassy 1998; Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000; New York World Trade Center 2001;
Pentagon 2001.
(Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581 terrorist
attacks worldwide.)

2. Why were we attacked?, Envy of our position, our success, and our
freedoms. The attacks happened during the administrations of Presidents
Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2. We cannot fault either the
Republicans or Democrats as there were no provocation's by any of the
presidents or their immediate predecessors, Presidents Ford or Carter.

3. Who were the attackers?, In each case, the attacks on the US were
carried out by Muslims.

4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%

5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful? Hopefully, but that is really not
material. There is no doubt that the predominately Christian population of
Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of Hitler (who
was also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along with the
administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million Christians
killed by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish priests).
(See http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm). Thus, almost the same number
of Christians were killed by the Nazis, as the 6 million holocaust Jews who
were killed by them, and we seldom heard of anything other than the Jewish
atrocities. Although Hitler kept the world focused on the Jews, he had no
hesitancy about killing anyone who got in his way of exterminating the Jews
or of taking over the world - German, Christian or any others. Same with the
Muslim terrorists. They focus the world on the US, but kill all in the
way -- their own people or the Spanish, French or anyone else. The point
here is that just like the peaceful Germans were of no protection to anyone
from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful Muslims there may be, they are
no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim leaders and what they are
fanatically bent on doing -- by their own pronouncements - killing all of us
"infidels." I don't blame the peaceful Muslims. What would you do if the
choice was shut up or die?

6. So who are we at war with? There is no way we can honestly respond that
it is anyone other than the Muslim terrorists. Trying to be politically
correct and avoid verbalizing this conclusion can well be fatal. There is no
way to win if you don't clearly recognize and articulate who you are
fighting. So with that background, now to the two major questions:

1. Can we lose this war?
2. What does losing really mean? If we are to win, we must clearly answer
these two pivotal questions. We can definitely lose this war, and as
anomalous as it may sound, the major reason we can lose is that so many of
us simply do not fathom the answer to the second question - What does losing
mean? It would appear that a great many of us think that losing the war
means hanging our heads, bringing the troops home and going on about our
business, like post Vietnam. This is as far from the truth as one can get.

What losing really means is: We would no longer be the premier country in
the world. The attacks will not subside, but rather will steadily increase.
Remember, they want us dead, not just quiet. If they had just wanted us
quiet, they would not have produced an increasing series of attacks against
us, over the past 18 years. The plan was clearly, for terrorist to attack
us, until we were neutered and submissive to them.

We would of course have no future support from other nations, for fear of
reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent and cannot
help them.

They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at a time. It will be
increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't
matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from
Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told
them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain to do will be
done. Spain is finished.

The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that they
mightsee the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished too,
in that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However, it may
already be too late for France. France is already 20% Muslim and fading
fast!

If we lose the war, our production, income, exports and way of life will all
vanish as we know it. After losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they
were threatened by the Muslims.

If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?The Muslims fully know
what is riding on this war, and therefore are completely committed to
winning, at any cost. We better know it too and be likewise committed to
winning at any cost.

Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing? Simple. Until
werecognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put 100% of our
thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that 100% effort
to win.

So, how can we lose the war? Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the
war by "imploding." That is, defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize
the enemy and their purpose, and really digging in and lending full support
to the war effort. If we are united, there is no way that we can lose. If we
continue to be divided, there is no way that we can win!

Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend the life
and death seriousness of this situation. President Bush selects Norman
Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. Although all of the terrorist attacks
were committed by Muslim men between 17 and 40 years of age, Secretary
Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does that sound like we are taking this
thing seriously? This is war! For the duration, we are going to have to give
up some of the civil rights we have become accustomed to. We had better be
prepared to lose some of our civil rights temporarily or we will most
certainly lose all of them permanently. And don't worry that it is a
slippery slope. We gave up plenty of civil rights during WWII, and
immediately restored them after the victory and in fact added many more
since then.

Do I blame President Bush or President Clinton before him? No, I blame us
for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our Political Correctness and
all of our civil rights during this conflict and have a clean, lawful,
honorable war. None of those words apply to war. Get them out of your head.

Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war and/or the
Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to see us
lose. I hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is
because they just don't recognize what losing means. Nevertheless, that
conduct gives the impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening.
It concerns our friends, and it does great damage to our cause.

Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and media
regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps exemplifies best
what I am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment of
a few Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police.
These are the type of prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing
their own people off buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their
tongues and otherwise murdering their own people just for disagreeing with
Saddam Hussein. And just a few years ago these same type prisoners
chemically killed 400,000 of their own people for the same reason. They are
also the same type enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and
dragging heir charred corpses through the streets of Iraq. And still more
recently, the same type enemy that was and is providing videos to all news
sources internationally, of the beheading of American prisoners they held.

Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for several days
have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating" of some
Muslim prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses
through the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them. Can this be
for real?

The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of the Secretary
of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of comprehension and
understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the life and
death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this war,
nothing can.

To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over this prisoner
issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned totally
oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor any other
country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does not mean
that some of our politicians or media people are disloyal. It simply means
that they are absolutely oblivious to the magnitude, of the situation we are
in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been pushing us, for many
years.

Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is to kill all infidels! That
translates into all non-Muslims -- not just in the United States, but
throughout the world.

We are the last bastion of defense.We have been criticized for many years as
being 'arrogant.' That charge is valid in at least one respect. We are
arrogant in that we believe that we are so good, powerful and smart, that we
can win the hearts and minds of all those who attack us, and that with both
hands tied behind our back, we can defeat anything bad in the world!

We can't! If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not
survive, and no other free country in the World will survive if we are
defeated.

And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of the
press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any
status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that
contributes to the good of the world.

This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this war or we
will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall of the Roman
Empire. If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books to be
written or read.

If we don't win this war right now, keep a close eye on how the Muslims take
over France in the next 5 years or less. They will continue to increase the
Muslim population of France and continue to encroach little by little, on
the established French traditions. The French will be fighting among
themselves, over what should or should not be done, which will continue to
weaken them and keep them from any united resolve.

Doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Democracies don't have their freedoms
taken away from them by some externalmilitary force. Instead, they give
their freedoms away, politically correctpiece by politically correct piece.
And they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown, worldwide,
that they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to themselves,
nonce they are in power.

They have universally shown that when they have taken over, they then start
brutally killing each other over who will be the few who control the masses.
Will we ever stop hearing from the politically correct, about the "peaceful
Muslims"?

I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we are united,
there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election, the
factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical situation we are
in, and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are talking
about! Do whatever you can to preserve it.

After reading the above, we all must do this not only for ourselves, but our
children, our grandchildren, our country and the world. Whether Democrat or
Republican, conservative or liberal and that includes the Politicians and
media of our country and the free world!

Please forward this to any you feel may want, or NEED to read it. Our
"Leaders" in Congress ought to read it, too. There are those that find fault
with our country, but it is obvious to anyone who truly thinks through this,
that we must UNITE!
Katrina - Your post here is a prime example of why we DO have a chance to survive in todays chaotic mess - that is: we DO have people such as you who understand the situations and conditions under which we are struggling and are not just caving in and folding our hands and giving up. I really respect you for this post and your willingness to write it. It was very well done! Thank you!

Latest posts