• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And the Townhall plant award goes to...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
the other day I posted about the fake Dr. that showed up to support Obamacare.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37879

well, in another photo, you can see this woman, Maria Isabel, sitting behind the "Doctor", they were sitting together.

roxanamayer1.jpg

She ran a campaign office for Obama

screenhunter_184.jpg

word of advice for political activists, if you are going to "plant" yourself in a Townhall meeting to support Obamacare, wear a disguise, instead of the same jacket and glasses you wore when meeting the "Boss", it doesn't make you anymore credible, but maybe it might slip by some.

marisa-and-barack.jpg

You can't blame the Obama admin for doing it...but you have to blame the MSM for not pointing it out while accusing the insurance companies for doing this...without proof. Is there any denying that the MSM is now the State Run Media??????

Lonecowboy said:
does anyone know what that flag is hanging on the wall in the second picture??- I'm not familiar with it.

the flag was brought up here on PB, back in Jan.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=331825&highlight=che#331825

Its the flag of CUBA
not sure who that is on it I am still looking for the one with the face to find out WHOM that is..... :shock: :?

That's a picture of Ernesto "Che" Guevara, a major figure of the Cuban Revolution.

Ask Badaxe about him, he is considered by some to be a "Marxist Hero"

A murdering communist who got what he so richly deserved. Can not believe that someone running for president would allow his picture in campaign offices. But look what was elected.

Cal said:
My, my, those Montanans were well behaved! :lol:

And some were applauding all of Obama's responses too. Wow! (It should have kept them all awake.)

Did anyone else notices who was leading the applaud instigations each and every time? :D :D

Cal, I was rather disappointed in Montanan's.
But when you get past Billings, you find a lot of folks who have
MOVED IN here. Neil Cavuto said the politics of Montana was
changing (Obama almost won here and we have a D. Representative
and a D. Governor and almost voted for legalizing marijuana).
I'd say that's from the influx of 'new' people. But I can't say that
with certainty. Montana to me has always been a liberal state.
After all we had Mike Mansfield almost forever. Marc Raciot was
a R--and he was very popluar. But even he couldn't get a state
sales tax passed. So the burden of the taxes here fall to the
property owners. (As Doc Harris would say, "don't get me
started."
:shock: :p

It was so apparent to me that the last person from the audience
who read the Mt. Constitution was a plant. Or maybe
I just didn't understand why she would be there.

Backhoe--now I'm curious as to who you noticed that instigated the
applause every time. Please tell us!! :nod:

I thought the man from Ekalaka might be the next 'Joe, the Plumber.'
I didn't watch O'Rielly last night. Did he have anything to say about
zer0's visit to Montana?

Faster horses said:
Cal, I was rather disappointed in Montanan's.
But when you get past Billings, you find a lot of folks who have
MOVED IN here. Neil Cavuto said the politics of Montana was
changing (Obama almost won here and we have a D. Representative
and a D. Governor and almost voted for legalizing marijuana).
I'd say that's from the influx of 'new' people. But I can't say that
with certainty. Montana to me has always been a liberal state.
After all we had Mike Mansfield almost forever. Marc Raciot was
a R--and he was very popluar. But even he couldn't get a state
sales tax passed. So the burden of the taxes here fall to the
property owners. (As Doc Harris would say, "don't get me
started."
:shock: :p

It was so apparent to me that the last person from the audience
who read the Mt. Constitution was a plant. Or maybe
I just didn't understand why she would be there.

Backhoe--now I'm curious as to who you noticed that instigated the
applause every time. Please tell us!! :nod:

I thought the man from Ekalaka might be the next 'Joe, the Plumber.'
I didn't watch O'Rielly last night. Did he have anything to say about
zer0's visit to Montana?

Heres a post from a fella that lives northeast of me on another site where we were discussing how well I thought Montana showcased itself with its civility...Except that is more of a cattle site- and has few of the radicals this site does- except for a couple of southerners :roll: :wink: ..

northmont
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 am

Got over 2 inches here OT. I was impressed with the way the President and your party organised and held the town hall meeting as well. In background, when President Bush went to Great Falls a couple of years ago my nephew was the emcee for it and my sister and her husband went down. All of the audience seats and attendeees tickets went through the then Republican senators staff and office. (screened) . All of the questions from the audience had been planted and seen before the event. It was a poor way for a President to get the feeling for the public in my opinion.
Yesterday's event in Belgrade, the tickets were first come first serve at two per person. None of the questions or questioners were preprogramed or pre screened. I think it was a better way to handle such an encounter with the President of all the people. no matter what political party or philosophy you back. Civil discussion and not hand picked groupies for an audience.

Good job OT. I half expected you to blame Dubya for Obama's plants.

Same shirt and same glasses. Democrat for ya.

backhoeboogie said:

Actually the fella that posted this is a pretty staunch Repub, I believe... :wink: That probably the biggest arguments we've had were when we were discussing bulls or cattle types...

But I guess the real importance of his post flew over your head....

I think it was a better way to handle such an encounter with the President of all the people. no matter what political party or philosophy you back. Civil discussion and not hand picked groupies for an audience.

Thats the Montana and Montanans I know....

Oldtimer said:
backhoeboogie said:

Actually the fella that posted this is a pretty staunch Repub, I believe... :wink: That probably the biggest arguments we've had were when we were discussing bulls or cattle types...

I think it was a better way to handle such an encounter with the President of all the people. no matter what political party or philosophy you back. Civil discussion and not hand picked groupies for an audience.

So you are saying that all the plants there in that forum were from Montana? I can prove you wrong.

backhoeboogie said:
Oldtimer said:
backhoeboogie said:

So you are saying that all the plants there in that forum were from Montana? I can prove you wrong.

I don't know if any were plants....The first 150 tickets went to the Dem Party leadership to hand out- the rest were doled out on a first come, first served basis like the fella said...And that is a Republican saying that "None of the questions or questioners were preprogramed or pre screened"-- which is also what the local/state news that had numerous reporters from all sides of the aisle, is reporting....

This is not the first Town Hall or rally in Montana on Healthcare....Only the first the President has attended... A group, led by some Doctors, that is pro single payer plan, has been holding several around the state for months....They've also been challenging Senator Baucus, because his bi-partisan Baucus/Grassley bill contains no public option... And all without any trouble....And while their were protesters from both sides- none disrupted the meeting where the concerned people have been...From the news reports- even several of the shipped in protestors from both sides- were able to carry on rational conversations and exchange their opposing views....

Instead of just screaming and yelling "NO" while peeing down their legs like some radicals are doing- it appears many Montanan's can recognize there is a major problem within the health care insurance industry- and are willing to see what can be done about it- and looking to find answers ..... :)

Remember- we are a "purple" state- there is a hard core Repub base- and hardcore Dem base-- but a large section of the states population can go either way with supporting a political candidate or an idea if they believe that is the best way to go....

None of the questions or questioners were preprogramed or pre screened
Then explain WHY obama was handed a card and he read it before asking the person BY NAME and by topic their question...............

Geee I guess I listened to obama on the TV of the town hall..... :roll:

Latest posts