• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

and then the aliens came

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hayguy

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Alberta
I start my day off singing a song

"I'm the boy that slings the bales, I'm the boy that stacks them"

then one night the aliens came and sucked all my brain's out, now I start the day out singing

"I'm the boy that slings the bales, I'm the boy that stacks them"
 

gcreekrch

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
11,463
Reaction score
194
Location
west chilcotin bc
katrina said:
You guys need to get a life.. Maybe mingle with some people.. :shock: :wink:

It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

Besides that, there's no snow at Hayguy's. :wink:


MUSH!
 

Justin

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
4,785
Reaction score
0
Location
NW South Dakota
gcreekrch said:
katrina said:
You guys need to get a life.. Maybe mingle with some people.. :shock: :wink:

It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

Besides that, there's no snow at Hayguy's. :wink:


MUSH!

:lol: :lol:
 

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
Justin said:
gcreekrch said:
katrina said:
You guys need to get a life.. Maybe mingle with some people.. :shock: :wink:

It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

Besides that, there's no snow at Hayguy's. :wink:


MUSH!

:lol: :lol:
So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.
 

burnt

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
6,617
Reaction score
0
Location
Mid-western Ontario
per said:
Justin said:
gcreekrch said:
It's not much fun to hook up the dog sled and freeze for hours just to go for a visit, have an argument and head home. :lol:

Besides that, there's no snow at Hayguy's. :wink:


MUSH!

:lol: :lol:
So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

I think you have no idea the appeal that holds. :?
 

gcreekrch

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
11,463
Reaction score
194
Location
west chilcotin bc
burnt said:
per said:
Justin said:
:lol: :lol:
So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

I think you have no idea the appeal that holds. :?

Suppose you and Hayguy want to partner up on a secluded little slave labour camp in the wild west? 8)

Just the camp mind you, the furry neighbors are extra! :lol:
 

Hayguy

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Alberta
gcreekrch said:
burnt said:
per said:
So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

I think you have no idea the appeal that holds. :?

Suppose you and Hayguy want to partner up on a secluded little slave labour camp in the wild west? 8)

Just the camp mind you, the furry neighbors are extra! :lol:

Per, over a million and i know maybe half a dozen

Burnt, any time your ready

Gcreek, what could be better, calving cows,hunting predators, and like you i like my people spaced out some
 

burnt

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
6,617
Reaction score
0
Location
Mid-western Ontario
gcreekrch said:
burnt said:
per said:
So Hayguy has over a million next door neighbors and Burnt lives in the most populous province in the country. I don't think they need people, they need to get away from people.

I think you have no idea the appeal that holds. :?

Suppose you and Hayguy want to partner up on a secluded little slave labour camp in the wild west? 8)

Just the camp mind you, the furry neighbors are extra! :lol:

Wouldn't that make us the aliens? :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q0Rsge_laQ&feature=related
 

Hayguy

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Alberta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

in keeping with the alien, to many people, and Burnt's rock n roll theme :lol:
 

burnt

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
6,617
Reaction score
0
Location
Mid-western Ontario
hayguy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

in keeping with the alien, to many people, and Burnt's rock n roll theme :lol:

On man, that's a blast from the past! I wasn't very old when that song came out but it stayed around for a few years and my older siblings took great delight in vexing me with the "purple people eater"! Probably a big part of the reason for my suitability for life in the mountains! All the subsequent therapy didn't help much! :lol:

(See burnt watching over his shoulder for the purple people eater as he goes to unstack his hay...)

Thanks a lot, hayguy!:lol:
 

Latest posts

Top