• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Angels

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
If you really don't believe Angels are out there, well today I met one. I went into Madisonville to meet April (wife) so she and Michaela (oldest daughter) can go to Thunder Elite Gymnastics. Well after they left I take the other two girls to Sonic and I smell something after we drive up and didn't really know what it was until I went to start my truck, it was the alternator. Then man from Nacogdoches Texas drive up and get out seeing if I need some help. Well it's about 6:30pm and I need to get home to be with mom, because the caregiver leaves at 7pm and April is in Bryan Texas. So the guy said I will take up to O'Reilly to get a new one. I thank him and we take off to O'Reilly, after getting there I look and I don't have my bank card. The guy said look I will pay for it and you can bring me the money tomorrow. I said no that's ok April was going to drive back from Bryan and we will get it. He said NO I will get it and for me to call her back and tell her that everything is ok. So he pays for it, help me put it on and fine someone with jumper cables. I have never met this man and for him to take time to help me get back going and buy the part like he did he has to be and angel. This is not the first time this has happen to me either. Angels are there and I think I have some for neighbors to.

Trinity man said:
If you really don't believe Angels are out there, well today I met one. I went into Madisonville to meet April (wife) so she and Michaela (oldest daughter) can go to Thunder Elite Gymnastics. Well after they left I take the other two girls to Sonic and I smell something after we drive up and didn't really know what it was until I went to start my truck, it was the alternator. Then man from Nacogdoches Texas drive up and get out seeing if I need some help. Well it's about 6:30pm and I need to get home to be with mom, because the caregiver leaves at 7pm and April is in Bryan Texas. So the guy said I will take up to O'Reilly to get a new one. I thank him and we take off to O'Reilly, after getting there I look and I don't have my bank card. The guy said look I will pay for it and you can bring me the money tomorrow. I said no that's ok April was going to drive back from Bryan and we will get it. He said NO I will get it and for me to call her back and tell her that everything is ok. So he pays for it, help me put it on and fine someone with jumper cables. I have never met this man and for him to take time to help me get back going and buy the part like he did he has to be and angel. This is not the first time this has happen to me either. Angels are there and I think I have some for neighbors to.

Glad to hear there are angels out and about in Texas. In Canada, they are oot and aboot. :wink: It's always nice to hear of people helping other people in times of need. Thanks for the great story.

I am so glad that God sent you an angel to help you in time of need. There are so many angels around us, if we could just recognize them our world would be better off.

Blessings,
SB

Latest posts