• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

another brutal beating...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
U.S. Soldier Beaten by Group of Cowards in Hoodies in Florida, No Word of Support From White House

These videos are starting to become more and more common these days. This particular video is gut-churning to watch. In the video, a U.S. soldier is seen minding his own business, crossing a street and then asked for a dollar once he reaches the sidewalk. Before he can even properly respond, he's hit with a sucker-punch and the attacker is joined by a group of others for the brutal group beating that follows.

http://www.libertynews.com/2012/05/15/u-s-soldier-beaten-by-group-of-cowards-in-hoodies-in-florida-no-word-of-support-from-white-house/

Police want your help finding four men who teamed up to beat a young U.S. Army soldier in a South Tampa street.

It was an awful welcome to Tampa Bay for a young soldier. Police say the victim of a violent beating caught on camera is 24 years old and has lived in Tampa for less than a month.

He's a U.S. Army soldier assigned to MacDill Air Force Base and lives not far from the base at Dale Mabry Hwy. and Interbay Blvd.

Police say Sunday morning, at around 3 a.m., the soldier's car broke down a few miles from home along Westshore Blvd.

The attack came when he was walking home and using Iowa St. to get from Westshore to Dale Mabry. At the intersection of Iowa and Renellie Dr., the man came into the view of a neighbor's motion-activated security camera.
Caught on camera: Soldier beaten and left for dead

A 24-year-old soldier was beaten and left for dead by four men while walking down a Tampa street. Police are asking for help in identifying the attackers.
http://www.digtriad.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1640488035001&odyssey=mod

since this soldier didn't look like Obama's son.. there was no comment from the white house.. and not much from the media either..

No wonder Jesse Jackson said he was relieved with a certain race of persons following him on the streets.

There's a race war going on in the U.S. & they're picking the enemy off one innocent victim at the time......

Of particular fascination to reporters was the comment Jackson made to an Operation PUSH group in Chicago last November that he has sometimes felt "relieved" to find that the footsteps fol­lowing him on a dark street are those of a white person. There is, he said, "noth­ing more painful" to him.

Might be time for most white folks to obtain a conceal/carry permit.

I know for my upcoming birthday I'm getting myself a SIG 9mm and plenty of hollow points. My Ruger GP100 .357 is too bulky to carry. Took both daughters shooting last Sunday morning....they didn't care for pistols or an AR. I'll be sending a 20 ga. auto shotgun with them to college this fall. Might get them a Taurus Judge for their purses.

Notice the absence of flipper the flopping flounder and his claims of racism by the whites???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Time to hold the "junk" news media responsible for these beatings. They were the ones who altered audio and video to promote this phony race war.

I saw an arrest in Mississippi on the person that randomly stopped innocent white people on the interstate highway there and murdered them in cold bold blood.

Yes, it is a black guy....................................

But it's OK with society, because his ancestors were shipped over here out of that hell-hole they call Africa.

Please note the deliberate & intentional practice of the news source to leave out the "race" of the victims & perpetrators:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120518/NATION/120518002/APNewsBreak-1-arrested-Mississippi-highway-shootings-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

I was feeding my horses after getting off late from work one night. I always back in to the gate off the road so I can just pull out. A "donk" as their called in Mississippi, a low-riding car with the base rattling the roof stopped on the road right in front of my pickup and sat there for an inordinate amount of time. All I could put my hands on was a broken shovel handle that I used to prop my gate open and I wasn't going down without a fight. They pulled in across the road and turned around and left and I vowed I wouldn't be caught without my .45 again. That was the third or 4th incident that convinced me you don't pick the time or place. So I make sure I have it on or near me whenever possible. I ain't skeered, just don't want to be unprepared.

DD, after reading about the above incident, the shooter shot at least one of these people while riding down the interstate........................... and shot through the door of the car.

How would you prepare for that?

Situational awareness and a way out or if not, the ability to react appropriately. An 8 rd. mag and one in the spout. Close to hand. ( ...and a prayer for all the aforementioned.)

Willie was being held on charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault and rape and would be formally charged with two counts of capital murder, Strain said.

Willie was arrested Tuesday morning when authorities responded to a disturbance at an apartment. Tunica police found Willie with a woman who claimed he had raped her, a news release said. When Willie was arrested, authorities found a 9mm Ruger in his possession. Ballistic testing later found that it was the same gun used in the two highway shootings, authorities said.

Strain said Willie is a convicted felon,

Steve said:
Willie was being held on charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault and rape and would be formally charged with two counts of capital murder, Strain said.

Willie was arrested Tuesday morning when authorities responded to a disturbance at an apartment. Tunica police found Willie with a woman who claimed he had raped her, a news release said. When Willie was arrested, authorities found a 9mm Ruger in his possession. Ballistic testing later found that it was the same gun used in the two highway shootings, authorities said.

Was reading where his neighbors were standing up for him saying he was rehabilitated and one of the nicest guys in the neighborhood. Even played with all the kids............................... :wink: Bet he spent a lot of time with the little girls. :roll:

Mike said:
Steve said:

Those honky crackers were probably following him, "hunting him down like a dog" so he had to do something to protect himself.

Was reading where his neighbors were standing up for him saying he was rehabilitated and one of the nicest guys in the neighborhood. Even played with all the kids............................... :wink: Bet he spent a lot of time with the little girls. :roll:

Latest posts