• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Democrat Liar

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found
Boston Herald | May 15, 2012 | Hillary Chabot

The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee.

“NEHGS has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is,” said Tom Champoux, spokesman for the NEHGS. “We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
1
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
“We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”

I wouldn't call her a lier.. ancestry can be pretty muddled... but then again,.. I wouldn't have claimed minority status,... :?
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
“You know, I’m proud of my Native American heritage,” Warren said. “I’m proud of my family. It’s now the case that people have gone over my college records, my law school records, every job I’ve ever had to see that I got my work. I got my jobs because I do my work. I work hard. I’ve been a good teacher.”

She contended the heritage questions were an effort by Brown, along with allies on Wall Street and in Washington, to “change the subject.”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/elizabeth-warren-im-proud-of-my-native-american-heritage/#ixzz1uyLikC4H
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
I know full blooded Norwegians that have cards proclaiming Tribal membership/enrollment..

I think most tribes now are like the Fort Peck Tribe which require you be at least one quarter Indian to be enrolled....

But years ago if you could prove that you had an ancestor on the early tribal rolls you could acquire enrollment...

According to the tribal Constitution, enrolled members must be at least one-quarter Assiniboine or Sioux, or a combination of the two. (Fort Peck is home to both groups, who share one government.) This method of measuring Native American ethnicity by percentage is known as the "blood quantum," and most Indian tribes use it to determine who can be admitted. A few use a different method, called "lineal descent," under which applicants need only prove they have an ancestor on the early tribal rolls. Before 1960, Fort Peck used lineal descent as well.
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
4,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Heart of Texas
Mike said:
“You know, I’m proud of my Native American heritage,” Warren said. “I’m proud of my family. It’s now the case that people have gone over my college records, my law school records, every job I’ve ever had to see that I got my work. I got my jobs because I do my work. I work hard. I’ve been a good teacher.”

She contended the heritage questions were an effort by Brown, along with allies on Wall Street and in Washington, to “change the subject.”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/elizabeth-warren-im-proud-of-my-native-american-heritage/#ixzz1uyLikC4H

Wonder how much $$$ she got in gov't grants during college years by claiming to me a minority??
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
TexasBred said:
Mike said:
“You know, I’m proud of my Native American heritage,” Warren said. “I’m proud of my family. It’s now the case that people have gone over my college records, my law school records, every job I’ve ever had to see that I got my work. I got my jobs because I do my work. I work hard. I’ve been a good teacher.”

She contended the heritage questions were an effort by Brown, along with allies on Wall Street and in Washington, to “change the subject.”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/elizabeth-warren-im-proud-of-my-native-american-heritage/#ixzz1uyLikC4H

Wonder how much $$$ she got in gov't grants during college years by claiming to me a minority??

I don't know about grants when she was a student, but she has recently made as much as $350,000.000 per year salary as a "Minority" professor at Harvard & in one year only taught one class.

BOSTON – As Elizabeth Warren spends the week discussing student loans and the financial burden that high college tuition costs place on young Americans, she should first look at factors that drive high tuition rates, such as the exorbitant salaries and compensation packages that many professors and administrators receive.

In 2009, Warren reportedly earned more than $349,375 for her work at Harvard University Law School. Tuition at Harvard College is $37,576 per student. Warren’s salary alone, not including benefits and perks, would cover the tuition of more than nine full-time students for one year. With a Harvard Law School tuition bill of $47,600, Warren’s salary could fund more than seven law students for one year.
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
The chairman of the Massachusetts Republican Party is asking Harvard University to investigate whether Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren committed “academic fraud” in the 1990s and ‘80s by claiming to be a Native American minority.

“The problem is that Ms. Warren is not a Native American,” state GOP chairman Robert Maginn wrote in a letter to Harvard President Drew Faust on Sunday. “She is Caucasian.”

Warren found herself caught up in a controversy that wouldn’t go away last week after the Boston Herald revealed that Warren was described as a “minority” both by Harvard at one point and additionally in the American Association of Law Schools publication from 1984 to 1995.

Pressed by reporters, her campaign struggled to prove her ancestry.

“Despite her insistence that she is an American Indian based upon ‘family lore’ and her observation that some in her family had ‘high cheekbones like all the Indians do,’ she has failed to produce a single shred of evidence to substantiate her claim,” the state GOP chairman wrote in the letter.

Warren doesn’t refer to herself as a minority anymore. She has dismissed the notion that she did so in the past to give her a leg up professionally. Late last week, she said she referred to herself that way to meet others of Native American ancestry.

But the Massachusetts Republican Party still wants Harvard to conduct a probe.

“Harvard must investigate Ms. Warren’s false claims to be a minority; how it came to pass that Harvard accepted these claims; and the extent to which Ms. Warren’s alleged minority status afforded her advantages to which she would not otherwise have been entitled,” Maginn wrote.
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Oldtimer said:
I know full blooded Norwegians that have cards proclaiming Tribal membership/enrollment..

I think most tribes now are like the Fort Peck Tribe which require you be at least one quarter Indian to be enrolled....

But years ago if you could prove that you had an ancestor on the early tribal rolls you could acquire enrollment...

According to the tribal Constitution, enrolled members must be at least one-quarter Assiniboine or Sioux, or a combination of the two. (Fort Peck is home to both groups, who share one government.) This method of measuring Native American ethnicity by percentage is known as the "blood quantum," and most Indian tribes use it to determine who can be admitted. A few use a different method, called "lineal descent," under which applicants need only prove they have an ancestor on the early tribal rolls. Before 1960, Fort Peck used lineal descent as well.

Either make a point or give an opinion.

Or STFU.................. :roll:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
I know full blooded Norwegians that have cards proclaiming Tribal membership/enrollment..

I think most tribes now are like the Fort Peck Tribe which require you be at least one quarter Indian to be enrolled....

But years ago if you could prove that you had an ancestor on the early tribal rolls you could acquire enrollment...

According to the tribal Constitution, enrolled members must be at least one-quarter Assiniboine or Sioux, or a combination of the two. (Fort Peck is home to both groups, who share one government.) This method of measuring Native American ethnicity by percentage is known as the "blood quantum," and most Indian tribes use it to determine who can be admitted. A few use a different method, called "lineal descent," under which applicants need only prove they have an ancestor on the early tribal rolls. Before 1960, Fort Peck used lineal descent as well.

Either make a point or give an opinion.

Or STFU.................. :roll:


Warren's proof is that her great great great granfather had high cheekbones. :lol:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
I know of someone(leftwingernut cultist) who has brown cheekbones. Does that qualify? Oh never mind the brown is not heritage it is location, location, location
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Larrry said:
I know of someone(leftwingernut cultist) who has brown cheekbones. Does that qualify? Oh never mind the brown is not heritage it is location, location, location

Probably caused by too much drinking or brown nosing.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Guess that is kinda like getting oldtimer to show the proof of the harassment
he has accused some of us of doing, all he has to do is say it and it is true :roll: not only that but there are other wild claims he has made that has never been proven,,,, ,if he says it then it has to be the truth :roll: :roll: and must be believed

EH????
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
hopalong said:
Guess that is kinda like getting oldtimer to show the proof of the harassment
he has accused some of us of doing, all he has to do is say it and it is true :roll: not only that but there are other wild claims he has made that has never been proven,,,, ,if he says it then it has to be the truth :roll: :roll: and must be believed

EH????

Yea, but his cheekbones aren't very high.......... :lol:

Specially his azz-cheekbones.

He's like little Johnny Rolling Pin.
Wide-azzed and double-chinned.
 

Latest posts

Top