• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another fun but stupid poll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Do you believe his statement?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sandman: "Yes, but is the food safer, more nutricious, wholesome, etc...."

Sandman is chasing fools gold again looking for a sound science comparison on safety. Still bogged down trying to promote his Creekstone fraud.

He loses this one by assuming that consumers are concerned about the safety of the product when buying organic when their concern could be for the environment as Jason pointed out.

Elementary,

That I would ask anyone to register more than once and vote a certain way is just one more conspiracy theory to add to your list of conspiracy theories. I could care less what a bunch of packer blaming clones like you, Sandman, and Hayseed thought of me. Your opinions on my bias is as irrelevant as those who voted for me. Either way it's just an opinion.

This poll is testimony to Sandman's level of desperation to find a support group. I would still consider this poll stupid if 95% voted for me.

What matters is your inability to back your positions with facts or contradict mine with facts to the contrary. That's all that matters here. Stupid polls like this divert the attention from your inability to do just that.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman: "Yes, but is the food safer, more nutricious, wholesome, etc...."

Sandman is chasing fools gold again looking for a sound science comparison on safety. Still bogged down trying to promote his Creekstone fraud.

He loses this one by assuming that consumers are concerned about the safety of the product when buying organic when their concern could be for the environment as Jason pointed out.

Elementary,

That I would ask anyone to register more than once and vote a certain way is just one more conspiracy theory to add to your list of conspiracy theories. I could care less what a bunch of packer blaming clones like you, Sandman, and Hayseed thought of me. Your opinions on my bias is as irrelevant as those who voted for me. Either way it's just an opinion.

This poll is testimony to Sandman's level of desperation to find a support group. I would still consider this poll stupid if 95% voted for me.

What matters is your inability to back your positions with facts or contradict mine with facts to the contrary. That's all that matters here. Stupid polls like this divert the attention from your inability to do just that.

~SH~

You are the one who brought it up. I am of the belief that these polls don't make a hill of beans difference. The poll of 12, however, is different.

SH, "He loses this one by assuming that consumers are concerned about the safety of the product when buying organic when their concern could be for the environment as Jason pointed out."

I guess nothing can be learned from the fact that organic product is sold in HEALTH STORES and in the HEALTH SECTION of grocery stores. :roll: You've got tremendous deductive reasoning, SH. :roll:

They should put you on an episode of CSI. It would be a never-ending episode because you couldn't figure out anyting. :lol:

Sandman: "I guess nothing can be learned from the fact that organic product is sold in HEALTH STORES and in the HEALTH SECTION of grocery stores."

OK, I'm bored so I'll play your little Creekstone fraud comparison to organic game here.

Where is the science that says organic is healthier? That's the question you're getting at.

It doesn't exist that I know of at this time! The health aspects is "PERCEPTUAL".

Think ya got a live one with that admission? Go for it!

If you really want to try to draw a comparison between "BSE TESTED" implying "BSE FREE" and "ORGANIC" implying "HEALTHIER", be my guest.

"BSE TESTED" could be less safe. "ORGANIC" could not be less safe.

USDA will error on the side of safety.

Go ahead, feed on it!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman: "I guess nothing can be learned from the fact that organic product is sold in HEALTH STORES and in the HEALTH SECTION of grocery stores."

OK, I'm bored so I'll play your little Creekstone fraud comparison to organic game here.

Where is the science that says organic is healthier? That's the question you're getting at.

It doesn't exist that I know of at this time! The health aspects is "PERCEPTUAL".

Think ya got a live one with that admission? Go for it!

If you really want to try to draw a comparison between "BSE TESTED" implying "BSE FREE" and "ORGANIC" implying "HEALTHIER", be my guest.

"BSE TESTED" could be less safe. "ORGANIC" could not be less safe.

USDA will error on the side of safety.

Go ahead, feed on it!

~SH~

Creekstone said BSE tested does not mean BSE free. You even brought up that quote. You want to bet another $100 to R-CALF that you can't provide a quote from an organic vendor that says organic isn't safer?

SH, "Where is the science that says organic is healthier? That's the question you're getting at. It doesn't exist that I know of at this time! The health aspects is "PERCEPTUAL"."

So that's sound science? :roll:

SH, " "ORGANIC" could not be less safe."

You are a twisted mass of contradictions, SH. In the thread on adding gas, you were all for preservatives as they would make the product safer. Organic doesn't have any preservatives. That would make it, unsafer, wouldn't it?

Sandman: "You want to bet another $100 to R-CALF that you can't provide a quote from an organic vendor that says organic isn't safer?"

Why would I want to make that bet when I said the safety aspect or "organic" is "PERCEPTUAL".

Of course an organic vendor is not going to say organic is "less safe" and you call me the dumbass?

Sandman: "In the thread on adding gas, you were all for preservatives as they would make the product safer."

I didn't say preservatives make the product safer, preservatives make the product last longer.

Making it up as you go again huh?

Sandman: "Organic doesn't have any preservatives. That would make it, unsafer, wouldn't it?"

Unsafer? Is that a Cody word?

That would make it "PERCEPTUALLY" safer unless there is science that says preservatives are unsafe.

Sandman: "So that's sound science?"

There is no comparison to the health concern of BSE prions and the health concern for antibiotics and growth hormones.

The sound science says that antibiotics and growth hormones are not unsafe. If some consumers chose not to believe that, what's the problem?

If some consumers chose to believe "BSE TESTED" means "BSE FREE" there is a potential far greater problem than hormones or antibiotics.

Like I said, USDA errors on the side of safety so your "PERCEIVED" contradiction is irrelevant as most of your points are.

I have never seen anyone chase fools gold the way you do.

NEXT!

~SH~

Latest posts