• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Land grab?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
This time its getting pretty close to home.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/06/25/feds-threatening-third-wounded-knee-with-eminent-domain-land-grab-on-sioux-indian-reservation/

INM, this seems to be a case of tribal/federal authorities ganging up on native locals who are actually living/making a living on their own land, activity it seems wise to encourage!

The photo's are great. Badlands with a little snow cover gives a whole new perspective, but they are truly beautiful this bountiful summer, with lush green native grasses everywhere. Trees look especially healthy, too, after a few years of too harsh weather making them suffer.

The one of the Mays is a surprise, since I've not seen Bud since he was in highschool. The boy did grow! His dad is not of small stature! Buds grandma out in the Black Hills remains one of my favorite people. Best of luck to all engaged in keeping THEIR OWN LAND!

mrj

We all need to stand together, all of the western states need to make a stand

At this point it isn't about ranchers and miners, It is about the hunter, the ATV enthusiast, and the fisherman. We are all in the same place in time and our freedoms are at stake. Every road closure, every endangered species is just an excuse to create a non-use of the public lands, and once they are closed they will never be reopened.

I am reminded of the sad plight of the American Indian, and all of the broken promises they were given by a corrupt government that had no intentions of bargaining in good faith. Government has no conscience, no brain, no memory, and no moral foundation. No ability to care, yet they have been given that responsibility in exchange for our freedom. This is especially true when the restrictions placed upon this monster by the Constitution are ignored. Our fight is in there in black and white. They can't own big tracts of land and the purposes of ownership are limited. The issue of states' rights is the first fight. Then individual rights.

Government cannot manage anything. Their only purpose is to protect the border and protect individuals from force and fraud. Now they are the force, the fraud, and the borders are wide open.

I find the current situation appalling. We have our elected Senator Harry Reid with no regard to anyone other than himself. He has hand picked the current BLM director. And with little imagination it is reminiscent of the 1890s and a corrupt Indian agent, serving the corrupt officials that have empowered him to steal Americans' property once again. It is time you and I stood up and said, "No more!" to federal ownership of land and to the corrupt agencies that answer to corrupt officials who have no regard for the Constitution. — Wayne Nebeker, Proud to call myself JUST AN AMERICAN

Latest posts