• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another little story

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I wasn't talking about anything. Just asking if you'd want me to put it on the board here if I found anyone else using your ip address.

Are you visiting your brother or do you live with him? You work for the same outfit?

I am visiting here for a few days and got on here to see what all the hype was . Yeah i would hope somone would say somthin if there was someone else talkin on my name or his .

I'd hope someone would do the same if they caught someone using my computer. I sure like to be man enough to own up to my own remarks. I'd hate to think someone might get on her and improve my already sorry reputation. :lol:

Dang he was right , if ya got somthin to say say it stop dancin around . Thought i would join this deal cause i can occasionaly can get on the internet at the house when i have a signal but know i am not sure i want to . I thought he was egzagerating but i see here by reading this stuff he was not . I havent been a member but a few minnutes and your startin on me now ? If your not then i guess i dont inderstand what your trying to come across as .

Come on RR.....what ya fishing for?

Sounds like you might have caught a sucker!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kola sounds like you sucked a hooker ohh wooops i got that backwards , what are you the board kiss ass ? You get tired of them gangin up on you in the bull sesion and so you figured you would chime your narrow mind in when they gang up on me ?

azcowpuncher said:
There once was a farmer who had some cows , he couldnt gather them with his feed truck or his buckett so they all got away . Then he had to pay a guy like me $ 250.00 a head to catch them for him so farmer john could have his happy farm back again . Ohhhhh and you should have seen it all , lilly white flowers and daisies were growin again , the big bad wolf was thousands of miles away . His garden was comin in good his tractors never broke down his wife wasnt sleepin with the cowboy down the road she was content with half of a man farmer john is and life was all right again .

Hows that no more big bad cow tale for you whiners i wouldnt wanna give ya nightmares and make you loose sleep cause somwere out there is a cow runnin round out there who has been abused , sound slike i am talkin to
peta folks dont it ? Well hope you like the new story it has a happy ending i
think you all will enjoy .

I was just wondering if anyone had went back and re-read the story at the beginning of this thread.

Some might like it better now, after it was edited! :D

azcowpuncher said:
There once was a farmer who had some cows , he couldnt gather them with his feed truck or his buckett so they all got away . Then he had to pay a guy like me $ 250.00 a head to catch them for him so farmer john could have his happy farm back again . Ohhhhh and you should have seen it all , lilly white flowers and daisies were growin again , the big bad wolf was thousands of miles away . His garden was comin in good his tractors never broke down his wife wasnt sleepin with the cowboy down the road she was content with half of a man farmer john is and life was all right again .

Hows that no more big bad cow tale for you whiners i wouldnt wanna give ya nightmares and make you loose sleep cause somwere out there is a cow runnin round out there who has been abused , sound slike i am talkin to peta folks dont it ? Well hope you like the new story it has a happy ending i think you all will enjoy .

Smartbum!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

First one was better!!

quickdraw said:
I have no doubt that Az can do his job well!
I have no doubt that he done what he thought was right on that brammer!

What concerns me is that WE all know the P.E.T.A. folks watch sites like this and use posts like his to use against us all the time.

The horns needed tipped, OK, the extra boot , and the dip in her eyes is EXACTLY things that they love to use as propaganda against all of us!
Thus in the long run it hurts the very business that pays our bills, and wages! That cuts into MY pocket and I do not like it!
With that in mind I think a little foresight needs to be used when making posts like this.

I know the area he works in and yes it is rough BUT there are rougher places, and each takes a special person to work them.

JMHO

Quickdraw, I have to agree with you. It was a story, but it CAN and WILL be used against us by PETA. AZCowpuncher, I understand how terrain, size of the ranch, type of cattle, type of operation determines how things are done. Our operation is very different here. In our situation, bad attitude cows go to the sale barn. You do what you have to do, we do what we have to do.

We just have to be careful what we post here, it is open to the world.....

I just wonder if your wife was sleeping with "Farmer John" while you were occupied with his cattle - - - that could be why he let them ont in the first place!

Latest posts