• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another One-this could win Political Hypocrit of the Year!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Ethics complaint filed against DesJarlais

By Elise Viebeck - 10/15/12 01:42 PM ET
A watchdog group has filed a complaint against embattled Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.) for having an affair with a medical patient 12 years ago.

The move comes after DesJarlais, a doctor who opposes abortion rights, nabbed headlines for a taped phone conversation in which he pressured the woman to terminate a pregnancy.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) announced Monday that it filed a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Health over DesJarlais's extramarital affair.

The group cited state law, which prohibits doctors from sexual contact with patients.

"It is hard to imagine behavior much more craven than a married doctor exploiting his position to conduct a sexual relationship with a patient," CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan said in a statement.

"It is mind-boggling that when confronted with the patient/mistress's possible pregnancy, this ardent pro-lifer urged her to have an abortion," Sloan added. "How much hypocrisy can we stand?"

DesJarlais's office did not respond to a request for comment.

The congressman recently spoke of the affair, saying he exercised "poor judgment," but also said that the woman in question turned out not to be pregnant, making an abortion unnecessary.

I love this one- another Tea Partyier who wants to force his cults type "family values" and morals down everyones throat-- turns out to be a big lying hypocrit...

Opposes anyone having an abortion - UNLESS the father of the child happens to be a married Republican politician who doesn't want to get outed .... :wink: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Ethics complaint filed against DesJarlais

By Elise Viebeck - 10/15/12 01:42 PM ET
A watchdog group has filed a complaint against embattled Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.) for having an affair with a medical patient 12 years ago.

The move comes after DesJarlais, a doctor who opposes abortion rights, nabbed headlines for a taped phone conversation in which he pressured the woman to terminate a pregnancy.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) announced Monday that it filed a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Health over DesJarlais's extramarital affair.

The group cited state law, which prohibits doctors from sexual contact with patients.

"It is hard to imagine behavior much more craven than a married doctor exploiting his position to conduct a sexual relationship with a patient," CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan said in a statement.

"It is mind-boggling that when confronted with the patient/mistress's possible pregnancy, this ardent pro-lifer urged her to have an abortion," Sloan added. "How much hypocrisy can we stand?"

DesJarlais's office did not respond to a request for comment.

The congressman recently spoke of the affair, saying he exercised "poor judgment," but also said that the woman in question turned out not to be pregnant, making an abortion unnecessary.

I love this one- another Tea Partyier who wants to force his cults type "family values" and morals down everyones throat-- turns out to be a big lying hypocrit...

Opposes anyone having an abortion - UNLESS the father of the child happens to be a married Republican politician who doesn't want to get outed .... :wink: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
where does it say he was part of a TEA party oldtimer?

Gee here I thought by your title you were going to have a story about a guy that wins the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE then brags about his kill list and Drone attack program that is reportedly taking out innocent women and children right along with his targets. But I guess that wasn't going to happen as that guy is YOUR HERO ISN'T OLDTIMER.

I hope the taxpayer isn't paying for this abortion, that would truly be hypocritical.

OT, if you want a woman to kill their kids, then donate to Planned Parenthood., but quit trying to get the taxpayer to pay for these killings.

Did you buy your own "sheep skins" when you were younger, or did you ask your pastor to loan you the 25 cents?

BTW Oldtimer the affair was 12 years ago there was no baby and nowhere in the article does it say whether or not the Doctor has had a change of heart about Abortions. Oh and it says nothing about him being a TEA PARTIER. All you have is a watch dog group digging up OLD DIRT to tarnish a Republican SAME - O - SAME-O :roll:

Whitewing said:
Can trolls be aborted, or do you normally just flush them? :roll:

His mind has already been aborted.

Seems his mind is rejecting it.

He must have eaten some of that BSE tainted beef.

Tam said:
BTW Oldtimer the affair was 12 years ago there was no baby and nowhere in the article does it say whether or not the Doctor has had a change of heart about Abortions. Oh and it says nothing about him being a TEA PARTIER. All you have is a watch dog group digging up OLD DIRT to tarnish a Republican SAME - O - SAME-O :roll:

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion (UPDATE)
Posted: 10/10/2012 10:13 am EDT Updated: 10/11/2012 12:40 pm EDT

.WASHINGTON -- A pro-life, family-values congressman who worked as a doctor before winning election as a Tea Party-backed Republican had an affair with a patient and later pressured her to get an abortion, according to a phone call transcript obtained by The Huffington Post.

The congressman, Rep. Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, was trying to save his marriage at the time, according to his remarks on the call, made in September of 2000. And, according to three independent sources familiar with the call and the recording, he made the tape himself.

DesJarlais, who was provided a copy of the transcript by HuffPost, did not deny its contents, but in a statement released through his campaign characterized it as just another sordid detail dredged up by the opposition. "Desperate personal attacks do not solve our nation's problems, yet it appears my opponents are choosing to once again engage in the same gutter politics that CBS news called the dirtiest in the nation just 2 years ago."

That race featured charges culled from DesJarlais' divorce from Susan DesJarlais, which was finalized in 2001. The filing included allegations that he held a gun in his own mouth for hours in one instance and that he "dry fired" a gun outside his wife's bedroom in another.

DesJarlais' campaign vigorously denied those charges in his 2010 race against Democratic Rep. Lincoln Davis, saying they were hauled out of history for political purposes and had not been deemed credible at the time.

But the new transcript and other revelations from court documents paint a more damning picture of a man who was a serial philanderer willing to push one of his lovers -- whom he met as a patient with a foot problem -- to terminate a pregnancy, even when he suspected he was the father.

"You told me you'd have an abortion, and now we're getting too far along without one," DesJarlais tells the woman at one point in the call while negotiating with her over whether he'll reveal her identity to his wife. They then discuss whether he will accompany her to a procedure to end the sort of life the congressman now describes as "sacred."

"You told me you would have time to go with me and everything," the woman complains.

"I said, if I could, I would, didn't I? And I will try," DesJarlais says. "If I can [find] time, you're saying you still will?"

"Yeah," the woman answers.

The two bicker over when they can meet to hash out a solution, and they make clear the nature of their relationship when DesJarlais says delaying a resolution isn't fair to his wife.

"This is not fair to me. I don't want you in my life," the woman says.

"Well, I didn't want to be in your life either, but you lied to me about something that caused us to be in this situation, and that's not my fault, that's yours," the doctor responds.

"Well, it's [your] fault for sleeping with your patient," the woman fires back.

After arguing for a bit about who came on to whom -- with the woman seeming incredulous at DesJarlais' interpretation that she made the first move -- he gets back to the abortion.

"If we need to go to Atlanta, or whatever, to get this solved and get it over with so we can get on with our lives, then let's do it," DesJarlais says.

"Well, we've got to do something soon. And you've even got to admit that because the clock is ticking right?" he says at another point.

He talks repeatedly of getting the problem "solved" or "fixed" and eventually explains he's desperate to patch things up with his wife, who had filed for divorce two years before, in late 1998, alleging improper marital conduct. She had relented, however, and according to court documents, they were trying to reconcile.

The marriage appeared to fall apart for good at about the time DesJarlais made his recorded phone call, and he eventually admitted in court papers to at least four affairs. Court records indicate that at one point in the marriage, they had a "written agreement to date other people."

When DesJarlais was recording the call, though, he appeared to be trying for a last-ditch reprieve.

"Well, I've been going crazy. I mean, if Susan could talk to you, she'd tell you that I've been psychotic for months over this," DesJarlais says. "I don't sleep at night. I mean, it's like I'm trying to build my family back together just waiting for it to fall apart, and it's been eating me apart."

The family did fall apart. The recording appears to have been made in mid-September of 2000, shortly before the birthday of a friend whom DesJarlais mentioned in the call.

Less than a month later, Susan DesJarlais renewed the divorce proceedings, sparking a protracted, bitter battle that lasted another nine months.

The judge on the case ultimately found fault on both sides, declaring that neither was living up to the model they'd like to set for their toddler-aged child. But he also stipulated about Scott DesJarlais: "I have to look back at the fact that relative fault -- that actually this divorce began, was filed based upon his first indiscretions."

DesJarlais wound up beating incumbent Davis in the Tea Party wave.

Davis confirmed to The Huffington Post that his campaign was anonymously sent a transcript of the call in the waning days of the contest, but with just a few days left, did not use it, lacking the time to verify it. Davis said that he never actually saw the document until long after the contest was over.

Two other sources with independent knowledge of the transcript confirmed its contents, but requested anonymity due to their close relationship with the people involved.

HuffPost obtained the transcript and court documents through still other sources, and has identified the woman in the conversation.

Davis said he ultimately confirmed the authenticity of the transcript himself last spring, almost by accident, when he met with Susan DesJarlais.

Davis had been purged from his local voter rolls in a crackdown on voter fraud by the local GOP. He said that DesJarlais had heard about the purge, and wanted to talk to Davis, suspecting her ex-husband was behind it.

"He had nothing to do with that -- it was just some local pols," Davis told The Huffington Post. But when he met with Susan, it gave him the opportunity to discuss the transcript and the phone call, which the doctor apparently thought would help repair the marriage.

"She said he did it himself. She said the doctor did. She said, 'He recorded it and let me listen to it,'" Davis said. "She confirmed to me that Scott DesJarlais is the one who actually did the recording, and let her listen to it."

DesJarlais is currently leading Democratic state Sen. Eric Stewart in the polls.

Several of the news articles and the tv tonight called him a Tea Party candidate... And as far as this being old news- as I understand it- this was brought up before in the last campaign- and he lied about it never happening- BUT now there is a tape of him talking with his girlfriend about the divorce that not only show him as having broken the law by having sex with a patient and being a total fraud and hypocrit by suggesting she have an abortion which he offers to go along with her for-- but that he is also now shown as a liar for denying it in the last election...

Yep-- good Tea Party R cult material for you to backslap and back Tammy.... Great "family values"... :roll: :(

Wasn't this guy one of those you used to support OT, when you were a "true conservative" and voted for people like Bush?

The Repub. party is changing. They aren't the corrupt, racist party, you used to vote in. You seem to follow the party that is the most corrupt and racist...

...you're voting Dem. this year, correct?

Here is an opinion for you:

If he is guilty of lying to the public about his past to gain support for office, he should be held accountable. Just like everyone else.

I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but I don't accept lying to the citizens from someone wanting to hold a public office or remain there.

I have known more than one person step outside the sanctity of marriage to learn they truly regretted it.

If this is true regarding this individual, I can see where he got himself between a rock and hard place. The laws regarding patient's are there for a reason and are good laws. But hormones are sometimes hormones. I don't know this, but his denying the affair may have more to do with trying to save his medical license (which was his living). Either way, it would be wrong and if true, should be held publicly accountable to his constituents, medically to the board of medical examiners, and privately to his wife.

I truly desire their to be media that vets public office holders, I don't want a lying weasel of either party. Too bad it is just so one sided.

By the way, if this is so important for public knowledge, why has it not been released previously to the public so it could be investigated? That seems rather fishy. A 12 year old tape found in October?

hypocritexposer said:
Wasn't this guy one of those you used to support OT, when you were a "true conservative" and voted for people like Bush?

The Repub. party is changing. They aren't the corrupt, racist party, you used to vote in. You seem to follow the party that is the most corrupt and racist...

You're blowing smoke again Hypocrit in your bias to protect your cultist followers....This guy was too busy womanizing and philandering with his patients to be running for office back when GW was ....

And I already voted- and just like when I voted for GW I voted for who I felt was the best person- not the cult... I voted for some D's, some R's, some L's, and several I's...

And okfarmer- I pretty much agree with you...If this type of person is guilty, it shouldn't matter which party he follows- we need to rid this type from leadership roles in the country...
My understanding of this is that these may be transcripts of tapes played in divorce hearings- now finally unsealed or released thru the FOIA...And the most recent articles I've seen show that now he is not even denying them....

The republican
party was not a racist corrupt party until that democrat Reagan took over. :twisted: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
DesJarlais is currently leading Democratic state Sen. Eric Stewart in the polls.

Yep-- good Tea Party R cult material for you to backslap and back Tammy.... Great "family values"... :roll: :([/quote]

First Oldtimer it is out there now so the his voters will decide if he warrents their votes and if he is leading in the race I'd have to think they think it is OLD NEWS. :roll:

That said, let's see who you Oldtimer are Back Slapping when every Democrat Defending word you post shall we :wink:

Democrat scandals

Below is a list of scandals involving leaders of the Democrat Party. 95% of which have probably never been mentioned by the liberal biased mainstream media. The republican list, which is a fraction the size of this list has been beaten to death by the liberal biased mainstream media.

William Jefferson Clinton was barred from practicing law in his home state after being impeached. He was not tried as prescribed in the Constitution.

Neil Goldschmidt – Democrat – Oregon governor. Admitted to having an illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as Mayor of Portland.

Barney Frank – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts. Admitted to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used the congressman's Washington apartment for prostitution.

Jerry Springer – Democrat – Resigned from Cincinnati City Council in 1974 after admitting to paying a prostitute with a personal check, which was found in a police raid on a massage parlor.

Melvin Jay Reynolds – U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and sentenced to five years in prison.

Former New Jersey Governor James McGreevey resigned his office and publically admitted his relationship with his croney/lover Golan Cipel who resigned from a $100,000/yr job created by McGreevey.

Edward Kennedy – Democrat – U. S. Senator from Massachusetts. Pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, after his car plunged off a bridge on Chappaquiddick Island killing passenger Mary Jo Kopechne.

DNC – The Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fines against participants in the 1996 Democratic Party fundraising scandals involving contributions from China, Korea and other foreign sources. The Federal Election commission said it decided to drop cases against contributors of more than $3 million in illegal DNC contributions

because the respondents left the country or the corporations are defunct.

Sandy Berger – Democrat – National Security Advisor during the Clinton Administration. Berger became the focus of a criminal investigation after removing highly classified terrorism documents and handwritten notes from the National Archives during preparations for the Sept. 11 commission hearings.

Robert Torricelli – Democrat – Withdrew from the 2002 Senate race with less than 30 days before the election because of controversy over personal gifts he took from a major campaign donor and questions about campaign donations from 1996.

Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde – Democrat – the son of newly elected U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, was booked on charges of criminal damage to property for allegedly slashing tires on 20 vans and cars rented by the Republican Party for use in Election Day voter turnout efforts.

Daniel David Rostenkowski – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Illinois. Indicted on 17 felony charges- pleaded guilty to two counts of misuse of public funds and sentenced to seventeen months in federal prison.

Charles Coles Diggs, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Michigan from 1955 to 1980. Convicted on eleven counts of mail fraud and filing false payroll forms- sentenced to three years in prison.

George Rogers – Democrat – Massachusetts State House of Representatives from 1965 to 1970. Member of Massachusetts State Senate from 1975 to 1978. Convicted of bribery in 1978 and sentenced to two years in prison.

Don Siegelman – Democrat Governor Alabama – indicted in a bid-rigging scheme involving a maternity-care program. The charges accused Siegelman and his former chief of staff of helping Tuscaloosa physician Phillip Bobo rig bids. Siegelman was accused of moving $550,000 from the state education budget to the State Fire College in Tuscaloosa so Bobo could use the money to pay off a competitor for a state contract for maternity care.

John Murtha, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting, in which FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen offered bribes to political figures; Murtha was cited as an unindicted co-conspirator

Gerry Eastman Studds – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.

James C. Green – Democrat – North Carolina State House of Representatives. Charged with accepting a bribe from an undercover FBI agent, but was acquitted. Convicted of tax evasion in 1997.

Frederick Richmond – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Arrested in Washington, D.C., in 1978 for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer – pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also – charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee – pleaded guilty.

Raymond Lederer – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting – convicted of bribery and sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

Harrison Arlington Williams, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Senator from New Jersey. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Allegedly accepted an 18% interest in a titanium mine. Convicted of nine counts of bribery, conspiracy, receiving an unlawful gratuity, conflict of interest, and interstate travel in aid of racketeering. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $50,000.

Frank Thompson, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New Jersey. Implicated in the Abscam sting, convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges. Sentenced to three years in prison.

Michael Joseph Myers – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting – convicted of bribery and conspiracy; sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000; expelled from the House of Representatives.

John Michael Murphy – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted of conspiracy, conflict of interest, and accepting an illegal gratuity. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

John Wilson Jenrette, Jr – Democrat – U.S. Representative from South Carolina. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges and sentenced to prison

Alcee Lamar Hastings – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Florida. Impeached and removed from office as federal judge in 1989 over bribery charges.

Marion Barry – Democrat – mayor of Washington, D.C. Convicted of cocaine possession after being caught on videotape smoking crack cocaine. Sentenced to six months in prison.

Mario Biaggi – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Indicted on federal charges that he had accepted bribes in return for influence on federal contracts.Convicted of obstructing justice and accepting illegal gratuities. Tried in 1988 on federal racketeering charges and convicted on 15 felony counts.

Lee Alexander – Democrat – Mayor of Syracuse, N.Y. Was indicted over a $1.5 million kickback scandal. Pleaded guilty to racketeering and tax evasion charges. Served six years in prison.

Bill Campbell – Democrat – Mayor of Atlanta. Indicted and charged with fraud over claims he accepted improper payments from contractors seeking city contracts.

Frank Ballance – Democrat – Congressman North Carolina. Pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering related to mishandling of money by his charitable foundation.

Hazel O'Leary – Democrat – Secretary of Energy during the Clinton Administration – O'leary took trips all over the world as Secretary with as many 50 staff members and at times rented a plane, which was used by Madonna during her concert tours.

Mary Rose Oakar – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Ohio from 1977 to 1993.

Pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges of funneling $16,000 through fake donors.

David Giles – Democrat – candidate for U.S. Representative from Washington. Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.

Gary Siplin – Democrat state senator Florida- found guilty of third-degree grand theft of $5,000 or more, a felony, and using services of employees for his candidacy.

Edward Mezvinsky – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Iowa. Indicted on 56 federal fraud charges.

Lena Swanson – Democrat – Member of Washington State Senate. Pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting unlawful payments from veterans and former prisoners of war.

Abraham J. Hirschfeld – Democrat – candidate in Democratic primary for U.S. Senator from New York in 1974 and 1976. Offered Paula Jones $1 million to drop her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Bill Clinton. Convicted in 2000 of trying to hire a hit man to kill his business partner.

Henry Cisneros – Democrat – U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1993 to 1997. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of lying to the FBI.

James A. Traficant Jr. – Member of House of Representatives from Ohio. Expelled from Congress after being convicted of corruption charges. Sentenced today to eight years in prison for accepting bribes and kickbacks.

John Doug Hays – Democrat – member of Kentucky State Senate. Found guilty of mail fraud for submitting false campaign reports stemming from an unsuccessful run for judge. He was sentenced to six months in prison to be followed by six months of home confinement and three years of probation.

Henry J. Cianfrani – Democrat – Pennsylvania State Senate. Convicted on federal charges of racketeering and mail fraud for padding his Senate payroll. Sentenced to five years in federal prison.

David Hall – Democrat – Governor of Oklahoma. Indicted on extortion and conspiracy charges. Convicted and sentenced to three years in prison.

John A. Celona – Democrat – A former state senator was charged with the three counts of mail fraud. Federal prosecutors accused him of defrauding the state and collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from CVS Corp. and others while serving in the legislature. Celona has agreed to plead guilty to taking money from the CVS pharmacy

chain and other companies that had interest in legislation. Under the deal, Celona agreed to cooperate with investigators. He faces up to five years in federal prison on each of the three counts and a $250,000 fine

Allan Turner Howe – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Utah. Arrested for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute.

Jerry Cosentino – Democrat – Illinois State Treasurer. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud – fined $5,000 and sentenced to nine months home confinement.

Joseph Waggonner Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Louisiana. Arrested in Washington, D.C. for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute

Albert G. Bustamante – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Texas. Convicted in 1993 on racketeering and bribery charges and sentenced to prison.

Lawrence Jack Smith – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Florida. Sentenced to three months in federal prison for tax evasion.

David Lee Walters – Democrat – Governor of Oklahoma. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor election law violation.

James Guy Tucker, Jr. – Democrat – Governor of Arkansas. Resigned in July 1996 after conviction on federal fraud charges as part of the Whitewater investigation.

Walter Rayford Tucker – Democrat – Mayor of Compton, California from 1991 to 1992; U.S. Representative from California from 1993 to 1995. Sentenced to 27 months in prison for extortion and tax evasion.

William McCuen – Democrat – Secretary of State of Arkansas. Admitted accepting kickbacks from two supporters he gave jobs, and not paying taxes on the money. Admitted to conspiring with a political consultant to split $53,560 embezzled from the state in a sham transaction. He was indicted on corruption charges. Pleaded guilty to felony counts tax evasion and accepting a kickback. Sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Walter Fauntroy – Democrat – Delegate to U.S. Congress from the District of Columbia. Charged in federal court with making false statements on financial disclosure forms. Pleaded guilty to one felony count and sentenced to probation.

Carroll Hubbard, Jr. – Democrat – Kentucky State Senate from 1968 to 1975 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1975 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the Federal Elections Commission and to theft of government property; sentenced to

Joseph Kolter – Democrat – member of Pennsylvania State House of Representatives from 1969 to 1982 and U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1983 to 1993. Indicted by a Federal grand jury on five felony charges of embezzlement at the U.S. House post office. Pleaded guilty.

Webster Hubbell – Democrat – Chief Justice of Arkansas State Supreme Court in 1983. Pleaded guilty to federal mail fraud and tax evasion charges – sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Nicholas Mavroules – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1979 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to charges of tax fraud and accepting gratuities while in office.

Carl Christopher Perkins – Democrat – Kentucky State House of Representatives from 1981 to 1984 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1985 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud in connection with the House banking scandal. Perkins wrote overdrafts totaling about $300,000. Pleaded guilty to charges of filing false statements with the

Federal Election Commission and false financial disclosure reports. Sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Richard Hanna – Democrat – U.S. Representative from California from 1963 to 1974. Received payments of about $200,000 from a Korean businessman in what became known as the "Koreagate" influence buying scandal. Pleaded guilty and sentenced to federal prison.

Angelo Errichetti – Democrat – New Jersey State Senator was sentenced to six years in prison and fined $40,000 for his involvement in Abscam.

Daniel Baugh Brewster – Democrat – U.S. Senator from Maryland. Indicted on charges of accepting illegal gratuity while in Senate.

Thomas Joseph Dodd – Democrat – U.S. Senator from Connecticut. Censured by the Senate for financial improprieties, having diverted $116,000 in campaign and testimonial funds to his own use.

Edward Fretwell Prichard, Jr. – Democrat – Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Kentucky. Convicted of vote fraud in federal court in connection with ballot-box stuffing. Served five months in prison.

Guy Hamilton Jones, Sr. – Democrat -Arkansas State Senate. Convicted on federal tax charges and expelled from the Arkansas Senate.

Daniel Flood – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1945 to 1947, 1949 to 1953 and 1955 to 1980. Pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge involving payoffs and sentenced to probation.

Otto Kerner, Jr – Democrat – Governor of Illinois from 1961 to 1968. While serving as Governor, he and another official made a gain of over $300,000 in a stock deal. Convicted on 17 counts of bribery, conspiracy, perjury, and related charges. Sentenced to three years in federal prison and fined $50,000.

George Crockett, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Michigan. Served four months in federal prison for contempt of court following his defense of a Communist leader on trial for advocating the overthrow of the government.

Cornelius Edward Gallagher – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New Jersey from 1959 to 1973. Indicted on federal charges of income tax evasion, conspiracy, and perjury.

Mark B. Jimenez – Democrat fundraiser – sentenced to 27 months in prison on charges of tax evasion and conspiracy to defraud the United States and commit election financing offenses.

Bobby Lee Rush – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Illinois. As a Black Panther, spent six months in prison on a weapons charge.

Bolley "Bo" Johnson – Democrat – Former Florida House Speaker – received a two-year term for tax evasion.

Roger L. Green – Democrat – Brooklyn Democrat Assemblyman. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for accepting travel reimbursement for trips he did not pay for and was sentenced to fines and probation.

Gloria Davis – Democrat – Bronx assemblywoman. Pleaded guilty to second-degree bribe-taking.

Jim Johnson former chief of Fannie Mae, Obama advisor, and longtime Democratic Party power broker, and one of the Countrywide Six.

Franklin Delano Raines, the former chairman and chief executive officer of Fannie Mae who served as White House budget director under President Bill Clinton, and one of the Countrywide Six.

Donna Shalala, former Secretary of Health and Human Services, who in 1993, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit against Donna Shalala over closed-door meetings related to the HillaryCare socialized health care plan, and since leaving the administration was embroiled in scandals
at the University of Florida due to her extravagant lifestyle at the University's expense. She was also one of the Countrywide Six.

Richard Holbrooke, former U.N. ambassador and assistant Secretary of State, who as U.N. Ambassador ignored whistleblower reports about the infamous Oil-for-Food scandals, and joined the Countrywide Six.

Senator Christopher Dodd – D. Connecticut, who oversees the U.S. mortgage industry as chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, also a member of the Countrywide Six.

Gaylord Kent Conrad – D. North Dakota, the chairman of the Senate Budget Committee and one of the first politicians to support Obama over Hillary. Plus, he was a member of the Countrywide Six.

ROD BLAGOJEVICH, Governor of Illinois, stated that the Senate seat "is a f'ing valuable thing, you just don't give it away for nothing." He had a good friend, too.

Tony Rezko "assisted Blagojevich in setting up the state's first Democratic administration in twenty years. Rezko was able to have business associates appointed onto several state boards. Rezko and several others were indicted on federal charges in October 2006, for using their connections to the state boards to demand kickbacks from

businesses that wanted to do business with the state. While the others pleaded guilty to the charges, Rezko pleaded not guilty and was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him." (Wiki)

A federal grand jury is investigating how a company that advised Jefferson County, Alabama, on bond deals that threaten to cause the biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history, did similar work in New Mexico after making contributions to Governor Bill Richardson's political action committees.

In East St. Louis, Ill, A federal jury… convicted the chairman of the city's Democratic Party and four others of scheming to buy votes with cash, cigarettes and liquor last November. Prosecutors relied largely on secretly recorded audiotapes in which they say the accused could be heard talking about paying $5 per vote to get key Democrats elected. Charles Powell Jr., 61, the city's Democratic Party chairman, was found guilty along with the city's former director of regulatory affairs and three others. (AP)

Clarence Norman Jr., the leader of one of the largest Democratic Party organizations in the nation, was found guilty yesterday of soliciting illegal campaign contributions.

I read through the list pretty fast so Did I miss Turbo Tax Tim, Give me a rub down Gore, Edwards Love Child, the rest of the Kennedy clan records, Why Clinton was impeached including the claimes of RAPE, Holders DOJ Fast and Furious scandel, and the Ambassador of Libya's coverup scandel. Oh and I didn't see anything about Anthony Weiner's Sexting or Debbie Wasserman Schlutz being caught in lies at the DNC convention over Israel or Stephanie Cutter lieing about Romney being a felon or how Romney killed a man's wife or Ried claiming Romney didn't pay any taxes on the floor of the Senate . I didn't see anything about the Obama Campaign taking foreign donations or anything about the ACORN Voter fraud scandels.

Yep Oldtimer I can see why you of all people would defend a Democrat to the point you have no creditbility left. :roll:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Yep-- good Tea Party R cult material for you to backslap and back Tammy.... Great "family values"... :roll: :(

First Oldtimer it is out there now so the his voters will decide if he warrents their votes and if he is leading in the race I'd have to think they think it is OLD NEWS. :roll:

That said, let's see who you Oldtimer are Back Slapping when every Democrat Defending word you post shall we :wink:

Democrat scandals

Below is a list of scandals involving leaders of the Democrat Party. 95% of which have probably never been mentioned by the liberal biased mainstream media. The republican list, which is a fraction the size of this list has been beaten to death by the liberal biased mainstream media.

William Jefferson Clinton was barred from practicing law in his home state after being impeached. He was not tried as prescribed in the Constitution.

Neil Goldschmidt – Democrat – Oregon governor. Admitted to having an illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as Mayor of Portland.

Barney Frank – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts. Admitted to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used the congressman's Washington apartment for prostitution.

Jerry Springer – Democrat – Resigned from Cincinnati City Council in 1974 after admitting to paying a prostitute with a personal check, which was found in a police raid on a massage parlor.

Melvin Jay Reynolds – U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and sentenced to five years in prison.

Former New Jersey Governor James McGreevey resigned his office and publically admitted his relationship with his croney/lover Golan Cipel who resigned from a $100,000/yr job created by McGreevey.

Edward Kennedy – Democrat – U. S. Senator from Massachusetts. Pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, after his car plunged off a bridge on Chappaquiddick Island killing passenger Mary Jo Kopechne.

DNC – The Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fines against participants in the 1996 Democratic Party fundraising scandals involving contributions from China, Korea and other foreign sources. The Federal Election commission said it decided to drop cases against contributors of more than $3 million in illegal DNC contributions

because the respondents left the country or the corporations are defunct.

Sandy Berger – Democrat – National Security Advisor during the Clinton Administration. Berger became the focus of a criminal investigation after removing highly classified terrorism documents and handwritten notes from the National Archives during preparations for the Sept. 11 commission hearings.

Robert Torricelli – Democrat – Withdrew from the 2002 Senate race with less than 30 days before the election because of controversy over personal gifts he took from a major campaign donor and questions about campaign donations from 1996.

Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde – Democrat – the son of newly elected U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, was booked on charges of criminal damage to property for allegedly slashing tires on 20 vans and cars rented by the Republican Party for use in Election Day voter turnout efforts.

Daniel David Rostenkowski – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Illinois. Indicted on 17 felony charges- pleaded guilty to two counts of misuse of public funds and sentenced to seventeen months in federal prison.

Charles Coles Diggs, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Michigan from 1955 to 1980. Convicted on eleven counts of mail fraud and filing false payroll forms- sentenced to three years in prison.

George Rogers – Democrat – Massachusetts State House of Representatives from 1965 to 1970. Member of Massachusetts State Senate from 1975 to 1978. Convicted of bribery in 1978 and sentenced to two years in prison.

Don Siegelman – Democrat Governor Alabama – indicted in a bid-rigging scheme involving a maternity-care program. The charges accused Siegelman and his former chief of staff of helping Tuscaloosa physician Phillip Bobo rig bids. Siegelman was accused of moving $550,000 from the state education budget to the State Fire College in Tuscaloosa so Bobo could use the money to pay off a competitor for a state contract for maternity care.

John Murtha, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting, in which FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen offered bribes to political figures; Murtha was cited as an unindicted co-conspirator

Gerry Eastman Studds – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.

James C. Green – Democrat – North Carolina State House of Representatives. Charged with accepting a bribe from an undercover FBI agent, but was acquitted. Convicted of tax evasion in 1997.

Frederick Richmond – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Arrested in Washington, D.C., in 1978 for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer – pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also – charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee – pleaded guilty.

Raymond Lederer – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting – convicted of bribery and sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

Harrison Arlington Williams, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Senator from New Jersey. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Allegedly accepted an 18% interest in a titanium mine. Convicted of nine counts of bribery, conspiracy, receiving an unlawful gratuity, conflict of interest, and interstate travel in aid of racketeering. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $50,000.

Frank Thompson, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New Jersey. Implicated in the Abscam sting, convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges. Sentenced to three years in prison.

Michael Joseph Myers – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting – convicted of bribery and conspiracy; sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000; expelled from the House of Representatives.

John Michael Murphy – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted of conspiracy, conflict of interest, and accepting an illegal gratuity. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

John Wilson Jenrette, Jr – Democrat – U.S. Representative from South Carolina. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges and sentenced to prison

Alcee Lamar Hastings – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Florida. Impeached and removed from office as federal judge in 1989 over bribery charges.

Marion Barry – Democrat – mayor of Washington, D.C. Convicted of cocaine possession after being caught on videotape smoking crack cocaine. Sentenced to six months in prison.

Mario Biaggi – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New York. Indicted on federal charges that he had accepted bribes in return for influence on federal contracts.Convicted of obstructing justice and accepting illegal gratuities. Tried in 1988 on federal racketeering charges and convicted on 15 felony counts.

Lee Alexander – Democrat – Mayor of Syracuse, N.Y. Was indicted over a $1.5 million kickback scandal. Pleaded guilty to racketeering and tax evasion charges. Served six years in prison.

Bill Campbell – Democrat – Mayor of Atlanta. Indicted and charged with fraud over claims he accepted improper payments from contractors seeking city contracts.

Frank Ballance – Democrat – Congressman North Carolina. Pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering related to mishandling of money by his charitable foundation.

Hazel O'Leary – Democrat – Secretary of Energy during the Clinton Administration – O'leary took trips all over the world as Secretary with as many 50 staff members and at times rented a plane, which was used by Madonna during her concert tours.

Mary Rose Oakar – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Ohio from 1977 to 1993.

Pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges of funneling $16,000 through fake donors.

David Giles – Democrat – candidate for U.S. Representative from Washington. Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.

Gary Siplin – Democrat state senator Florida- found guilty of third-degree grand theft of $5,000 or more, a felony, and using services of employees for his candidacy.

Edward Mezvinsky – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Iowa. Indicted on 56 federal fraud charges.

Lena Swanson – Democrat – Member of Washington State Senate. Pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting unlawful payments from veterans and former prisoners of war.

Abraham J. Hirschfeld – Democrat – candidate in Democratic primary for U.S. Senator from New York in 1974 and 1976. Offered Paula Jones $1 million to drop her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Bill Clinton. Convicted in 2000 of trying to hire a hit man to kill his business partner.

Henry Cisneros – Democrat – U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1993 to 1997. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of lying to the FBI.

James A. Traficant Jr. – Member of House of Representatives from Ohio. Expelled from Congress after being convicted of corruption charges. Sentenced today to eight years in prison for accepting bribes and kickbacks.

John Doug Hays – Democrat – member of Kentucky State Senate. Found guilty of mail fraud for submitting false campaign reports stemming from an unsuccessful run for judge. He was sentenced to six months in prison to be followed by six months of home confinement and three years of probation.

Henry J. Cianfrani – Democrat – Pennsylvania State Senate. Convicted on federal charges of racketeering and mail fraud for padding his Senate payroll. Sentenced to five years in federal prison.

David Hall – Democrat – Governor of Oklahoma. Indicted on extortion and conspiracy charges. Convicted and sentenced to three years in prison.

John A. Celona – Democrat – A former state senator was charged with the three counts of mail fraud. Federal prosecutors accused him of defrauding the state and collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from CVS Corp. and others while serving in the legislature. Celona has agreed to plead guilty to taking money from the CVS pharmacy

chain and other companies that had interest in legislation. Under the deal, Celona agreed to cooperate with investigators. He faces up to five years in federal prison on each of the three counts and a $250,000 fine

Allan Turner Howe – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Utah. Arrested for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute.

Jerry Cosentino – Democrat – Illinois State Treasurer. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud – fined $5,000 and sentenced to nine months home confinement.

Joseph Waggonner Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Louisiana. Arrested in Washington, D.C. for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute

Albert G. Bustamante – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Texas. Convicted in 1993 on racketeering and bribery charges and sentenced to prison.

Lawrence Jack Smith – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Florida. Sentenced to three months in federal prison for tax evasion.

David Lee Walters – Democrat – Governor of Oklahoma. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor election law violation.

James Guy Tucker, Jr. – Democrat – Governor of Arkansas. Resigned in July 1996 after conviction on federal fraud charges as part of the Whitewater investigation.

Walter Rayford Tucker – Democrat – Mayor of Compton, California from 1991 to 1992; U.S. Representative from California from 1993 to 1995. Sentenced to 27 months in prison for extortion and tax evasion.

William McCuen – Democrat – Secretary of State of Arkansas. Admitted accepting kickbacks from two supporters he gave jobs, and not paying taxes on the money. Admitted to conspiring with a political consultant to split $53,560 embezzled from the state in a sham transaction. He was indicted on corruption charges. Pleaded guilty to felony counts tax evasion and accepting a kickback. Sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Walter Fauntroy – Democrat – Delegate to U.S. Congress from the District of Columbia. Charged in federal court with making false statements on financial disclosure forms. Pleaded guilty to one felony count and sentenced to probation.

Carroll Hubbard, Jr. – Democrat – Kentucky State Senate from 1968 to 1975 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1975 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the Federal Elections Commission and to theft of government property; sentenced to

Joseph Kolter – Democrat – member of Pennsylvania State House of Representatives from 1969 to 1982 and U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1983 to 1993. Indicted by a Federal grand jury on five felony charges of embezzlement at the U.S. House post office. Pleaded guilty.

Webster Hubbell – Democrat – Chief Justice of Arkansas State Supreme Court in 1983. Pleaded guilty to federal mail fraud and tax evasion charges – sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Nicholas Mavroules – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1979 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to charges of tax fraud and accepting gratuities while in office.

Carl Christopher Perkins – Democrat – Kentucky State House of Representatives from 1981 to 1984 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1985 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud in connection with the House banking scandal. Perkins wrote overdrafts totaling about $300,000. Pleaded guilty to charges of filing false statements with the

Federal Election Commission and false financial disclosure reports. Sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Richard Hanna – Democrat – U.S. Representative from California from 1963 to 1974. Received payments of about $200,000 from a Korean businessman in what became known as the "Koreagate" influence buying scandal. Pleaded guilty and sentenced to federal prison.

Angelo Errichetti – Democrat – New Jersey State Senator was sentenced to six years in prison and fined $40,000 for his involvement in Abscam.

Daniel Baugh Brewster – Democrat – U.S. Senator from Maryland. Indicted on charges of accepting illegal gratuity while in Senate.

Thomas Joseph Dodd – Democrat – U.S. Senator from Connecticut. Censured by the Senate for financial improprieties, having diverted $116,000 in campaign and testimonial funds to his own use.

Edward Fretwell Prichard, Jr. – Democrat – Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Kentucky. Convicted of vote fraud in federal court in connection with ballot-box stuffing. Served five months in prison.

Guy Hamilton Jones, Sr. – Democrat -Arkansas State Senate. Convicted on federal tax charges and expelled from the Arkansas Senate.

Daniel Flood – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1945 to 1947, 1949 to 1953 and 1955 to 1980. Pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge involving payoffs and sentenced to probation.

Otto Kerner, Jr – Democrat – Governor of Illinois from 1961 to 1968. While serving as Governor, he and another official made a gain of over $300,000 in a stock deal. Convicted on 17 counts of bribery, conspiracy, perjury, and related charges. Sentenced to three years in federal prison and fined $50,000.

George Crockett, Jr. – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Michigan. Served four months in federal prison for contempt of court following his defense of a Communist leader on trial for advocating the overthrow of the government.

Cornelius Edward Gallagher – Democrat – U.S. Representative from New Jersey from 1959 to 1973. Indicted on federal charges of income tax evasion, conspiracy, and perjury.

Mark B. Jimenez – Democrat fundraiser – sentenced to 27 months in prison on charges of tax evasion and conspiracy to defraud the United States and commit election financing offenses.

Bobby Lee Rush – Democrat – U.S. Representative from Illinois. As a Black Panther, spent six months in prison on a weapons charge.

Bolley "Bo" Johnson – Democrat – Former Florida House Speaker – received a two-year term for tax evasion.

Roger L. Green – Democrat – Brooklyn Democrat Assemblyman. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for accepting travel reimbursement for trips he did not pay for and was sentenced to fines and probation.

Gloria Davis – Democrat – Bronx assemblywoman. Pleaded guilty to second-degree bribe-taking.

Jim Johnson former chief of Fannie Mae, Obama advisor, and longtime Democratic Party power broker, and one of the Countrywide Six.

Franklin Delano Raines, the former chairman and chief executive officer of Fannie Mae who served as White House budget director under President Bill Clinton, and one of the Countrywide Six.

Donna Shalala, former Secretary of Health and Human Services, who in 1993, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit against Donna Shalala over closed-door meetings related to the HillaryCare socialized health care plan, and since leaving the administration was embroiled in scandals
at the University of Florida due to her extravagant lifestyle at the University's expense. She was also one of the Countrywide Six.

Richard Holbrooke, former U.N. ambassador and assistant Secretary of State, who as U.N. Ambassador ignored whistleblower reports about the infamous Oil-for-Food scandals, and joined the Countrywide Six.

Senator Christopher Dodd – D. Connecticut, who oversees the U.S. mortgage industry as chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, also a member of the Countrywide Six.

Gaylord Kent Conrad – D. North Dakota, the chairman of the Senate Budget Committee and one of the first politicians to support Obama over Hillary. Plus, he was a member of the Countrywide Six.

ROD BLAGOJEVICH, Governor of Illinois, stated that the Senate seat "is a f'ing valuable thing, you just don't give it away for nothing." He had a good friend, too.

Tony Rezko "assisted Blagojevich in setting up the state's first Democratic administration in twenty years. Rezko was able to have business associates appointed onto several state boards. Rezko and several others were indicted on federal charges in October 2006, for using their connections to the state boards to demand kickbacks from

businesses that wanted to do business with the state. While the others pleaded guilty to the charges, Rezko pleaded not guilty and was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him." (Wiki)

A federal grand jury is investigating how a company that advised Jefferson County, Alabama, on bond deals that threaten to cause the biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history, did similar work in New Mexico after making contributions to Governor Bill Richardson's political action committees.

In East St. Louis, Ill, A federal jury… convicted the chairman of the city's Democratic Party and four others of scheming to buy votes with cash, cigarettes and liquor last November. Prosecutors relied largely on secretly recorded audiotapes in which they say the accused could be heard talking about paying $5 per vote to get key Democrats elected. Charles Powell Jr., 61, the city's Democratic Party chairman, was found guilty along with the city's former director of regulatory affairs and three others. (AP)

Clarence Norman Jr., the leader of one of the largest Democratic Party organizations in the nation, was found guilty yesterday of soliciting illegal campaign contributions.

[/quote]

Darn Tammy Faye- I hate to spoil your jollies or your tears---BUT I never voted for- or supported a one of those folk..... :D :wink: :p :lol:

You never post on the democrats dirt but do if the republicans stub their toe. I think that is what Tam us showing, put your drink down. I know quite a few from Glasgow that read this site and get their laughs.

I don't get it. If the gal he was fooling with while getting a divorce wasn't pregnant to start with, and was trying to extort him, he had every right to trick her into backing off about her being pregnant.

Besides, it ain't considered adultery after one party has filed for divorce.

He should have taken some tips from Ted Kennedy and just killed that girl?

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

You're blowing smoke again Hypocrit in your bias to protect your cultist followers....This guy was too busy womanizing and philandering with his patients to be running for office back when GW was ....

And I already voted- and just like when I voted for GW I voted for who I felt was the best person- not the cult... I voted for some D's, some R's, some L's, and several I's...

And okfarmer- I pretty much agree with you...If this type of person is guilty, it shouldn't matter which party he follows- we need to rid this type from leadership roles in the country...
My understanding of this is that these may be transcripts of tapes played in divorce hearings- now finally unsealed or released thru the FOIA...And the most recent articles I've seen show that now he is not even denying them....

If is rather large and important word here.

okfarmer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

If is rather large and important word here.

Yep-- but when the media releases word for word transcripts- and all those involved in the issue say they are true-- and the Congressman does not deny them---- "IF" becomes and awful little "if"-- but after I've watched some southern folks on here --Tennessee folks might just think this is the way the world should be :roll: :wink: :(

Latest posts