• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

another rat deserts the sinking ship

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
This is after Santorum supported "intelligent design" earlier. Link below; my emphasis.

"A leading Republican senator allied with the religious right differed on Thursday with President Bush's support for teaching an alternative to the theory of evolution known as "intelligent design."

"Republican Sen. Rick Santorum, a possible 2008 presidential contender who faces a tough re-election fight next year in Pennsylvania, said intelligent design, which is backed by many religious conservatives, lacked scientific credibility and should not be taught in science classes.

Bush told reporters from Texas on Monday that "both sides" in the debate over intelligent design and evolution should be taught in schools "so people can understand what the debate is about."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/04/AR2005080401159.html

while the Rat comment is niether justified or needed it seems that once again Dis's Anti-Christian, pro-muslum bias is shown through...

To Quote Charles Darwin himself concerning GOD:

"I think an Agnostic would be the more correct description of my state of mind. The whole subject [of God] is beyond the scope of man's intellect."

and so far beyond Disagreeable's understanding.......

reader (the Second) said:
This was a very interesting article. I saw it this morning.

I like to think of it as a sign that sensible Republicans are deserting the far right stance they've taken in the last few years.

Steve said:
while the Rat comment is niether justified or needed it seems that once again Dis's Anti-Christian, pro-muslum bias is shown through...

To Quote Charles Darwin himself concerning GOD:

"I think an Agnostic would be the more correct description of my state of mind. The whole subject [of God] is beyond the scope of man's intellect."

and so far beyond Disagreeable's understanding.......

So we know which side of this debate you stand on, Steve? Am i annoying you?

Latest posts