• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Repub Politician with Zipper Problems

Help Support Ranchers.net:

After watching the miniseries "THE KENNEDYS" I can't help but think If Maria wants someone to blame she has no farther to look than her own family's influence on the moral fabric of America in general. Old Joe taught his family that being unfaithful was OK as look as you have the money to cover it up. Just grease the right palms and you can clean up/hide any little indiscretion. Even when it is rape and murder in the case of that family. That said at least Arnold supported his love child over the years, not sure if a Kennedy would have :?

oldtimer wrote
Whitewing-- just because you've voluntarily kept yourself ignorant is no reason I'm going to do your digging for you...

which translates to "I can't because it does not exist" :D :D :D

Also translates to "besides it is a good way to change the subject" :roll: :roll:

absolute silence out of Oldfart for ages...then he pops back up to beat his chest...and is IMMEDIATLY proven to be the cry baby liar that his mentor is.....

30 year law enforcement career is admirable, but only elected ONCE? makes me wonder who kept you on as a deputy? then only ONE term?? you must really suck

And this is the sad comedy of the whole deal... I have NEVER followed a CULT/PARTY-

it was sad how the media and those who drool over Hollywood stars thought so much of Arnold.

I am sure by the media and California standards he was a republican, and conservative, but most of the rest of this countries conservatives weren't sold on him..

he just happened to be better then the recalled Governor he replaced..

by your own inability to decipher that beyond the (R) in his name says alot. especially about following a cult or party.. :? :shock:

I have NEVER followed a CULT/PARTY

Sure does appear that you are following one now. And have been for a couple of years. :roll:

But you're such a liar, you don't even know what the truth is.

Oldtimer said:
I lean Libertarian- support womens choice to do what they wish with their bodies- and believe the decision should be left to them, their Doctor, and their God....

I can understand the premiss that people should be able to make the best decision concerning their own bodies. Laws should not be created to interfere with this decision process, but laws may be justified when they have the purpose of preventing someone from infringing on the rights of others.

Out of curiosity... What criteria would you use to decribe when a fetus should be considered a recognized human being?

Who you want to crawl in bed with- and dedicate your life to- should be another decision of the individual....I totally disagree with the Homosexual lifestyle-- but under our Constitution they should have the same legal rights as anyone else......But under the radical rights platform- they want homosexual activities again made illegal.......Our states radical right nutcases even refuse to remove the law after it was multi time ruled unconstitutional under the MT constitution (one of the most Libertarian)....
So much for the 'we support the Constitution argument".... :roll:

Marriage is a mockery in todays culture anyway, with ~ 50% divorce rates due to a number of reasons. The children (when they exist) are the loosers. Children are born with natural needs that can only be completely filled with a female and male role models, and a model in how to function as a family. Not saying that single parent or split parent kids cannot grow up and function in the world, but most of them feel that something is missing- for a reason. And how many girls especially, go looking for the love they never got from daddy? There is some overwhelming data out there regarding single mom households and next generation teen pregnancies.

I'm so tired of hearing how men and women are the SAME. No we are not. We have differences that should be celebrated, not hidden. There are too many grown boys that don't know how to be real men, because they have not been able to watch how a good man takes responsibility. And many don't know how to actually treat a lady.

My pointe, you won't truly fulfill the entire needs of a child with same gender individuals, just the same as single parents.

The comedy of this- is it brings me back to 40+ years ago- when our state had an adultery law-- and a husband or a wife--- or even a nosey neighbor windowpeeker could file a complaint with the county attorney and have an Arrest Warrant issued for "Adultery"...
And I can remember 40+ years back going out and serving a couple of those warrants- and who was filing against whom :lol: ... Finally was ruled unconstitutional--- but now with all these Hypocrit Bible Thumping Holier than Thou politicians/leadership- that want to run everyones life with a new law against sometype of morality-- I wonder how many of them would be able to avoid arrest :???: ......

My take from your statement is that you don't think adultery should be a crime, yes?

I would think a law regarding adultery would be more applicable now than 40 yrs ago. Adultery should be considered sexual assult. Marriage is a contract- correct? In this contract you give your body to your spouse and your spouse recipricates this. It is agreed upon that you will have sexual relations with each other exclusively. Therefore a defined relationship and risk.

So if either partner break this commitment and have sexual contact with someone outside the Marriage, they are creating an undisclosed risk of disease aquisition for their partner. They are breaking a contract and risking the sexual health and in the instance of some diseases, the life of their partner.

Personally knew a lady that her husband was cheating on her, and gave her a life long STD. Though they are no longer married, she now has this to deal with and I am sure it will interfere with future potential suitors....

Pretty certain that his action wrongly infringed upon her rights.

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing-- just because you've voluntarily kept yourself ignorant is no reason I'm going to do your digging for you...

All you have to do is some searchs on PB and BS on this site-- and googling of Michael Greenburger- former CFTC commissioners sworn testimony (links to every word are on here) and the sworn testimony that the investigators made involving JoAnn Waterfield- who until outed- was the former head of PSA/GIPSA investigation bureau (which is supposed to be the oversight protector of farmers/ranchers)...... "Shuffle papers- look busy- and do nothing else" :shock: :( :mad: Bush taxdollars at work...

Which led to the "Bush Bust"....

Okay OldBrainFart, I've read about JoAnn Waterfield, and I've read some mind-numbing testimony by Michael Greenburger. Here's a link to his testimony:

http://www.michaelgreenberger.com/testimony.html

For the life of me I can't find the evidence that you've claimed here. And just in case your alcohol-impaired nuerons are no longer synapsing properly, you made the following assertions:

OldGasBag said:
-- but did for GW- and supported him until all his lies were proven thru the Congressional testimony--

OldShamuWannabe said:
plus it was clear that his telling his corporate/wallstreet enforcement folks/overseers to take an 8 year coffee break from doing their Congressional obligated job was going to bankrupt the country-- which led up to the "Bush Bust" and the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression....

Now, you can either link me to the evidence of what you've asserted or you can simply tell me again to find it myself and continue to look like an old fool.

I'll tell you what I've told Shamu. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but we're not entitled to our own facts. Support your assertions with facts or you'll get your fat ass handed to you repeatedly. I'd except nothing less if I was making baseless claims here.

Guess this is what he told the prosecuting attorneys when he made an accusation against someone and they told him to show proof :roll: :roll:

When he says things like it just means he CAN"T and is just using his mouth as a source of alternative energy.

Eh oldtimer???

Latest posts