• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another Repub Politician with Zipper Problems

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits Fathering Illegitimate Child

Today 8:20 AM PDT by Gina Serpe

Well, that's a hell of an irreconcilable difference, all right.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted paternity over a child he fathered more than a decade ago with a longtime member of his household staff. He waited until after leaving the office of the governor earlier this year before telling his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver.

Hence her moving out of their marital home. And double hence their separation announcement.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b242287_arnold_schwarzenegger_admits_fathering.html#ixzz1Mcz0zsyZ

What makes this thread really funny is that it demonstrates you're hung up on both the (R) and on men's zippers.

Rino dongs.....OT's new fetish.

Whitewing said:
What makes this thread really funny is that it demonstrates you're hung up on both the (R) and on men's zippers.

And you again have to attack the messenger because you don't want to realize your morality police cult- that puts itself out to be the holier than thous, and wants to make individual morality issues into legal issues, is made up of a leadership of false prophets and hypocrits- who will play any tune to the choir-- but want to sing a different tune for themselves...

I'm not even looking for these articles- but there is another bed hopping, two timing, toe tapping, teenage boy chasing, hypocrit Repub political leader showing up every few weeks... :wink: :p :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:

And you again have to attack the messenger because you don't want to realize your morality police cult- that puts itself out to be the holier than thous, and wants to make individual morality issues into legal issues, is made up of a bunch of false prophets...

I'm not even looking for these articles- but there is another bed hopping, two timing, toe tapping, teenage boy chasing, hypocrit Repub political leader showing up every few weeks... :wink: :p :lol:

Attack you? :lol: I'm simply pointing out what a tool you are OT.

Where you come across so weak mentally OT, and there are so many areas where that happens, is that you assume someone who backed President Bush and the job he was doing re terrorism, automatically backs everything that every pub candidate says or does.

After 9-11 I became pretty much a one-issue guy....doing something about the millions of islamic nutcases who hate America and will do whatever it takes to destroy America. I was so much a one issue guy that I could have voted for someone like Joe Lieberman who is a died-in-the-wool liberal on most issues but a hawk on national defense.

Over the last couple of years my views have moderated as I see a new threat to America taking shape.

I now believe that islamic terrorism could better be fought with a good ground game (CIA with hands full of $100 bills) and a good air game (Predator Drone strikes with HellFire Missles) and that we should bring the great majority of our troops home from Iraq, Afghanistan, Germany, Japan, Korea, and elsewhere.

I believe that we'd better do something about our declining dollar or else America's kids and their kids really won't have the opportunities that you and I had. This is the real threat to the way of life millions of Americans have enjoyed for many decades and too many people just don't see it.

That you choose trot out every (R) sex scandal and laugh about it as you bury your head in the sand while the Obama administration presides over the destruction of the American dollar and America's way of life, says much more about you than it does about me, you old fool.

And yet you call me a cultist.

Larrry said:
He owes all he is to the Kennedy's

oldcrybaby missed these I guess

No matter what time of year it is, (be it an American election or otherwise) political sex scandals span both the Democratic and Republican parties. From Political Johns to lowly adulterers, the two are pretty even in terms of sex scandals since 1976. Democrats have edged ahead in recent years though! This is a politician list of sex scandals. For the other side of political sex scandals see: http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

Of course this puts his claim that it is only the pubs to shame!!

I really worry about oldtimer and his facination with zippers, maybe that is why he couldn't get re elected :wink: :wink:

Got caught a couple of times EHH oldtimer, :wink: :wink:

And what also worries me is he is always bringing up little boys, is that a new fetish for you oldtimer??
DR R needs to be careful oldtimer will have a crush on him soon :D

Well, I guess I shouldn't be so tough on the old fool. After all, look at how his idol handles himself....using sophomoric jokes about alligators and moats when discussing something as serious as protecting America's borders.

I just shake my head.

I think it just shows that by placing your hope and faith in ANY individual, you will be disappointed. That is human nature.

If people were perfect, there would be no reason in having established punishments, or even laws for that matter. Since people are not perfect, when they fail as we all do from time to time, we should face the punishment.

It is also the reason we should have a limited government, so there is a limit in the amount of power that can become corrupt.

Thanks for your diligence in proving this point. Keep up the good work!

Kennedy, Kennedy, Clinton, John Edwards, Elliot Spritzer, Gore, and the list of Methuselah's cult just gets longer and longer when it comes to sex scandals, not to mention sputtering Barney Frank, the Libs' own Mr. Come from behind. :shock:

Money and power make some folks think they are above the law, no matter their party affiliation. Ah-nold was a RINO at best, anyway. I feel sorry for Maria and the children, just like I felt sorry for Elizabeth Edwards, who had enough on her plate battling cancer when she found out her pretty-boy hubby had been doing the Wango Tango with some skank.

Looks like the LibTards have a cult all their own, and Methuselah is right in the front row, drinking it all in.

American Unemployment
LNS14000000_7152_1305671651409.gif

So while Rome burns, the dollar declines, and gasoline prices squeeze the life out of the American economy, OT posts political sex scandal stories and snickers like a 15 year old.

loomixguy said:
Kennedy, Kennedy, Clinton, John Edwards, Elliot Spritzer, Gore, and the list of Methuselah's cult just gets longer and longer when it comes to sex scandals, not to mention sputtering Barney Frank, the Libs' own Mr. Come from behind. :shock:

And this is the sad comedy of the whole deal... I have NEVER followed a CULT/PARTY--- and have always voted as- and considered myself an Independent..But do support letting people decide for themselves what is morally right and wrong when it effects them...
I never voted for Clinton- or Bush the 1st-- but did for GW- and supported him until all his lies were proven thru the Congressional testimony-- plus it was clear that his telling his corporate/wallstreet enforcement folks/overseers to take an 8 year coffee break from doing their Congressional obligated job was going to bankrupt the country-- which led up to the "Bush Bust" and the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression.... :(

I lean Libertarian- support womens choice to do what they wish with their bodies- and believe the decision should be left to them, their Doctor, and their God....The same with folks right to Die with Dignity when they are dying/disabled from a major disease....(Montana Courts ruled thats Constitutional and right away the Rightwingernut Repups fought it tooth and nail this past legislature-- in essence telling us again that we don't have any authority on moral issues effecting us)....

Who you want to crawl in bed with- and dedicate your life to- should be another decision of the individual....I totally disagree with the Homosexual lifestyle-- but under our Constitution they should have the same legal rights as anyone else......But under the radical rights platform- they want homosexual activities again made illegal.......Our states radical right nutcases even refuse to remove the law after it was multi time ruled unconstitutional under the MT constitution (one of the most Libertarian)....
So much for the 'we support the Constitution argument".... :roll:

The comedy of this- is it brings me back to 40+ years ago- when our state had an adultery law-- and a husband or a wife--- or even a nosey neighbor windowpeeker could file a complaint with the county attorney and have an Arrest Warrant issued for "Adultery"...
And I can remember 40+ years back going out and serving a couple of those warrants- and who was filing against whom :lol: ... Finally was ruled unconstitutional--- but now with all these Hypocrit Bible Thumping Holier than Thou politicians/leadership- that want to run everyones life with a new law against sometype of morality-- I wonder how many of them would be able to avoid arrest :???: ......

But their cult followers will continue to back them as long as they are cult members!!!

Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:

And this is the sad comedy of the whole deal... I have NEVER followed a CULT/PARTY--- and have always voted as- and considered myself an Independent..But do support letting people decide for themselves what is morally right and wrong when it effects them...
I never voted for Clinton- or Bush the 1st-- but did for GW- and supported him until all his lies were proven thru the Congressional testimony-- plus it was clear that his telling his corporate/wallstreet enforcement folks/overseers to take an 8 year coffee break from doing their Congressional obligated job was going to bankrupt the country-- which led up to the "Bush Bust" and the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression.... :(

I lean Libertarian- support womens choice to do what they wish with their bodies- and believe the decision should be left to them, their Doctor, and their God....The same with folks right to Die with Dignity when they are dying/disabled from a major disease....(Montana Courts ruled thats Constitutional and right away the Rightwingernut Repups fought it tooth and nail this past legislature-- in essence telling us again that we don't have any authority on moral issues effecting us)....

Who you want to crawl in bed with- and dedicate your life to- should be another decision of the individual....I totally disagree with the Homosexual lifestyle-- but under our Constitution they should have the same legal rights as anyone else......But under the radical rights platform- they want homosexual activities again made illegal.......

The comedy of this- is it brings me back to 40+ years ago- when our state had an adultery law-- and a husband or a wife--- or even a nosey neighbor windowpeeker could file a complaint with the county attorney and have an Arrest Warrant issued for "Adultery"...
And I can remember 40+ years back going out and serving a couple of those warrants- and who was filing against whom :lol: ... Finally was ruled unconstitutional--- but now with all these Hypocrit Bible Thumping Holier than Thou politicians/leadership- that want to run everyones life with a new law against sometype of morality-- I wonder how many of them would be able to avoid arrest :???: ......

But their cult followers will continue to back them as long as they are cult members!!!

BULL all bs oldtimer!! You are the biggest hypocrite cult leader there is
BULL
look a the zipper old whiner, OPPPPS that is your favorite thing to do besides whine about ZIPPERS that are pulled up

ZIP your lip, oppppps i almost got you excited by getting close to using the Z word
:wink:
The only warrants you ever served were those for failure to appear for speeding! :wink:

eh????????

Oldtimer said:
-- but did for GW- and supported him until all his lies were proven thru the Congressional testimony--

I call BS. Please link me to his lies proven through Congressional testimony or you're nothing but a pickled Shamu.

Oldrewritehistory said:
plus it was clear that his telling his corporate/wallstreet enforcement folks/overseers to take an 8 year coffee break from doing their Congressional obligated job was going to bankrupt the country-- which led up to the "Bush Bust" and the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression.... :(

Again, just because you mumble this over and over again doesn't make it fact. But if you'd like to link me to the proof that Bush told enforcement people to take a break from their Congressional obligated jobs, I'd love to see the evidence.

I won't hold my breath.

Poor Methuselah.....he's so stewed so much of the time he can't see that his hero has damaged this country far more than W could have in 20 terms, and TWAP accomplished it in just over 2 1/2 years!

Honestly, Methuselah, open your eyes and smell the coffee. Surely you don't have the blinders so close that you can't see what is happening to our country......

It's time to stop bashing Bush and start defending your chosen hero. God knows you have your work cut out for you....

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
-- but did for GW- and supported him until all his lies were proven thru the Congressional testimony--

I call BS. Please link me to his lies proven through Congressional testimony or you're nothing but a pickled Shamu.

Oldrewritehistory said:
plus it was clear that his telling his corporate/wallstreet enforcement folks/overseers to take an 8 year coffee break from doing their Congressional obligated job was going to bankrupt the country-- which led up to the "Bush Bust" and the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression.... :(

Again, just because you mumble this over and over again doesn't make it fact. But if you'd like to link me to the proof that Bush told enforcement people to take a break from their Congressional obligated jobs, I'd love to see the evidence.

I won't hold my breath.

Whitewing-- just because you've voluntarily kept yourself ignorant is no reason I'm going to do your digging for you...

All you have to do is some searchs on PB and BS on this site-- and googling of Michael Greenburger- former CFTC commissioners sworn testimony (links to every word are on here) and the sworn testimony that the investigators made involving JoAnn Waterfield- who until outed- was the former head of PSA/GIPSA investigation bureau (which is supposed to be the oversight protector of farmers/ranchers)...... "Shuffle papers- look busy- and do nothing else" :shock: :( :mad: Bush taxdollars at work...

Which led to the "Bush Bust"....

Latest posts