• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Another year under my belt.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
This morning was the last morning I fed the calves. : :( We will be selling them Saturday, so will load out the steers tomorrow and the hiefiers Saturday. This day is always a day of reflection for me. 8) As the calves come to the bunk some I reconize for a perticular reason. :nod: And now it is done.
Tomorrow as my trucker honey hauls the steers, Me and the boys will sort replacement hiefiers and put the smaller calves with the fall cows and calves. :cboy: I am tired of ice, snow and slop... Also I noticed that some of the cows are starting to spring alittle, so spring is not to far away. I'm ready.. :clap:

katrina said:
This morning was the last morning I fed the calves. : :( We will be selling them Saturday, so will load out the steers tomorrow and the hiefiers Saturday. This day is always a day of reflection for me. 8) As the calves come to the bunk some I reconize for a perticular reason. :nod: And now it is done.
Tomorrow as my trucker honey hauls the steers, Me and the boys will sort replacement hiefiers and put the smaller calves with the fall cows and calves. :cboy: I am tired of ice, snow and slop... Also I noticed that some of the cows are starting to spring alittle, so spring is not to far away. I'm ready.. :clap:

Well, O.K.

I saw the title of your post and opened it up figuring you were gonna tell us that you had a birthday and finally turned 29. 8)

But I know the feeling about selling the calves. I never know whether I feel sad or glad to see them leave.

Katrina......be sure and post pictures of the cartwheels and backflips that you will be doing in celebration of the big cheque when it comes :lol: :lol: :roll:
Good luck on your sale!!

First post pictures of the calves before you sell them :wink: And I'm sure you get to keep your favorite heifer calves.

I did the picture thing once here and it's really not my cup of tea. I am really bad, so wil see how things go. My knees are killin me this morning. I'm not a very good mudder.

It's not how old you are it's how you feel about it.

The country doctor asked the elderly lady if she had ever been bed-ridden.

She said," Oh my yes, Young Feller, lot's of times. And twice in a buggy."

Latest posts