• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any Idea?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this is? It weighs about 3 lbs, is metal, coated with a thick, black rubber/vinyl coating on all surfaces

Oh So you ignore us for years :roll: and now when you need our vast knowledge you come crawling back. :?

I have no idea, :wink: :lol: :lol:

It does look like something Tam threw at me last week but it was gone when I came too. :D :cowboy:

Apparently the knowledge base isn't as wide as you thought.....200 views and no thoughts from anyone.....

Yanuck said:
Apparently the knowledge base isn't as wide as you thought.....200 views and no thoughts from anyone.....

Ya, well things are slow around here this time of year. :D

How things going for you guys?

I bet those girls have really grown up. :D :D

I am fairly certain the technical term is "it's a thingy". :D I have no idea what the heck that is. Good to see you're still kickin though!

Yanuck said:

Well, it looks to me like whatever that thing is, it requires manual labour to operate so therefore it would be outside my realm of expertise :D

Yanuck said:

Well before we jump to any conclusions, let's think of this quietness as modesty...

:lol2:
Hahaha!

BMr would tell you if he could only remember. He seems to know what it's for but not what it's called. :???:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:

Ya, well things are slow around here this time of year. :D

How things going for you guys?

I bet those girls have really grown up. :D :D

Things are going very well for us, no complaints! Girls are going full force... This is our latest project, pair has been Grand both times we've taken her out this summer, just have State Fair left.

Latest posts