• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any of these worth a hoot????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks Faster horses! The one where he is tossin his loop, is more what I was after yesterday. I've got pictures coming on the way from various places to see which printing company I like. I rarely leave the house, so I'm seeing if I can just have prints mailed to me that I like. They all make calendars. When I get better at shooting, I might make some calendars.????? I'm field testing to see what people like.

Yeah, the little turd, I make him do 25 scoop loops, 20 del viento shots, 20 side arms, 25 Johnny Blockers, and 20 houlihans in a row before he can eat supper every night....lol......NO.... JUST JOKIN......lol. We just play and mess around everyday.

Thanks for looking!

Soapweed said:
Great photos, R A. That son of yours is already a darned good hand. You are raising him right.

Thanks, Soapweed! I'm really hoping we can be like your family and run cattle together when he's grown. That's my dream, but we'll have to see what he ends up wanting to do, I guess.

I like the one with the ball in the air for action, although the pictures of roping the pony are just stinkin' cute!

I'd definitely buy a calender, too! You have an adorable kid and an awesome dog. Where the heck did you find that pony? Tolerant, looks like.

You take some great pictures!

Faster horses said:
I'd sure buy a calendar or day planner...

I'll let you know if I get one to come out that is neat and you can see if you like it. I'll be working on it. Thanks!

millermlar said:
I like the one with the ball in the air for action, although the pictures of roping the pony are just stinkin' cute!

I'd definitely buy a calender, too! You have an adorable kid and an awesome dog. Where the heck did you find that pony? Tolerant, looks like.

You take some great pictures!

Thank you! ...and thanks for your opinion! I didn't know what I took a picture of until it was all over and I could see the actual picture. I was really surprised I caught the ball in the air like that, as well as the rope and follow through and stuff. Same with yesterday.

Where the pony came from is kinda a funny story. My boy started riding with me very young all the time. We kinda started keeping our eyes out for a pony starting when he was 1. Then really started looking when he was 2. We searched Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska keeping our eyes open. We found that pony 5 miles at the most, or less, last year just south of our house when my boy was 3.....ad on craigslist....couldn't believe it, especially now that we know how good she is. The previous owners knew what makes a good horse and exposed her to alot. I loved when they said they never put her up right after a ride and would just tie her up for hours for the heck of it! She is great! She's close to 20 now and has a lot of life left in her. She acts just like we like our using horses to act and gets treated like one.

Thanks for the interest in a calendar! I'll see what I can come up with.

I just posted this in my website thread, but I have been taking these pictures in the smallest resolution I could possibly have it in and didn't know it. Nothing I've taken will be good enough for me to want to sell.... calendar wise and such, but will work for my walls. I need to just stick to shooting for my own walls. Thanks for looking!

Latest posts