• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anyone heard from ACS?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Judith

Reaction score
Just thinkin bout him and his family. I hope papa is feeling a bit better :)

I are back! lol

We had to go to the community pasture yesterday and vaccinate... some of the ppl were real jacka$$es and since they were sen tot the pasture they dont have to vaccinate... no ttheir problem. :mad: Ao we did 450 head with 7 people... long day indeed. lol.

Dads feeling better, especially when we got him to drive the boat when his brother was water skiing... ya never seen soemthing so funny. lol.

have a good one

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!! I'm so glad that you guess are doing good :) Keep on Keepin on.......

Ypu Im alive. lol

I just got another call about anthrax... a guy across the highway lost 2 cows from anthrax... were vaccinating ASAP and were keeping the cows in the corral until this passes over... hopefully.

have a good one

Echo, echo!!!!! lol.

I broke the baler now so dads in town getting parts and a batterey for the camera.. and hopefully a slush cause I have no A/C in the tractor. lol.

Aw, ACS......how many times have I toldja, ya gotta watch where yer taking that baler?! :shock: :p :twisted: Hope it's not too hard or expensive to fix it!

And hope that "Dad" remembered the Slush.....what flavor is your fav?

I love watermelon right now.........always have to go by Sonic and get a Route 44 (the really big one) watermelon slush before I leave town.......:nod:

Its not bad... the monitor isnt working so he got a new one i think. lol

I diddnt get a slush. :sad: but im going to moms tonight so i can get one then. lol. I like coke mountain dew or powerade. lol.

ahh MOUNTAIN DEW!!! lol yup my fav slush too :lol: OMG ok theres a new drink out, it's Coca Cola Blak...it's like coke with coffee in it. OOOH man i think the coffee's gettin to me now. :twisted: it comes in lil tiny 8 oz bottles, for like $2 a bottle tho :cry:

Me??!! No. lol. I never knew mcg was a girl! :shock: lol. sorry mcg-couldnt resist, thanks to greg. lol. I talk to them on a regular basis, i just havent been to town in 2 weeks. lol.

I senxce youre on a caffeine hi, right?? lol. How did I know youd be the frst to find something like that?? lol.

have a good one

MCG, don'tcha know that coffee will turn your knees black? :shock: :shock: :lol:

Coffee is ok once in a while, like when it's -30* outside and the fire inside won't get started good.........and you're about to freeze to death. Then ya gotta make "pie" outta it.......lots of sugar and some of those fancy flavored creamers.......can't do the real thing, cause I'm allergic....... :roll:

So, ya never knew MCG was a gurl, huh, ACS? :? What didja think the "G" in MCG stood for, anyway? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranchy said:
MCG, don'tcha know that coffee will turn your knees black? :shock: :shock: :lol:

Coffee is ok once in a while, like when it's -30* outside and the fire inside won't get started good.........and you're about to freeze to death. Then ya gotta make "pie" outta it.......lots of sugar and some of those fancy flavored creamers.......can't do the real thing, cause I'm allergic....... :roll:

So, ya never knew MCG was a gurl, huh, ACS? :? What didja think the "G" in MCG stood for, anyway? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its spossed to stunt yer growth... buncha filthy liars. lol.

When the start CA (coffeholics anonymous)ill hafta be there... im hooked. lol. no fancy creamers or such... straight up. lol.

nu-uh. lol. Uh, guy, hello!!!!! lol!

Come on Ranchy, black coffee will put hair on yer chest! Nothing more attractive in a woman :)

What ACS? Ranchy and I dina do nuffin :p We is innocent of all charges :)

hahahaha...i love coffee, people do think im nuts. thanx ACS, yes ya knew i was a girl...i know ya knew that lol. black coffee nasssssty lol i prefer cappiccinos lattes, etc.

LOL!!!! Ya figured it out. lol. So youre one of those fancy schmancy types that get ferench stuff but the french get on yr nerves?? lol. Im noit fancy, buit the french get on my nerves. lol.

Latest posts