• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Anyone think they can get to the BOTTOM of this

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-3000-pair-of-panties-dumped-along-ohio-roadway-20110901,0,4089405.story

Deputy Sheriff Gary Hummel says what started as a bizarre scene in a Fairfield County, Ohio field grew and grew, into an even more unusual discovery.
"I came up and looked for myself and after I got here I couldn't believe what I was seeing," he said.

Someone dropped all these drawers in not one or two, but 4 spots along Crawfis road in the county.
Road crews and a neighbor discovered the first batch; 16 hundred pairs in all, some new, some used.

Deputy Hummel had the task of collecting the evidence.
It took about two hours.
He filled 10 giant garbage bags just at that location alone.
By day's end Berne Township officials say 3,000 pairs of unmentionables were found lying along the road.
The case of the multiplying skivvies has everyone baffled.
The panties look like they were dumped in bags from local discount and grocery stores, and were also taken out of the packaging.

stolen transport trailer, and the crooks couldn't get rid of the panties.....they don't sell all that well in the pawn shop

I heard that they believe there may have been multiple accidents, they are examining the skid marks for further evidence.... :D

Latest posts