• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

APlus, nice to see you...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Hope everything is going well with the business....

Nice to see you posting again.

8)

Tex bumped a thread that had some Aplus material posted. Quality stuff. :D

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:

8)

yep, I noticed that, and it was nice to see that APlus is still visiting ranchers and that he noticed his name being ttt'd.

and by the way, what the heck are you doing questioning what I am posting? You are me, and I am you, so don't you know what I am about to post?

:roll:

I sure am glad we got rid of our other personality though. Buckeye was a personality we didn't need on this forum. Sure glad you nixed him......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:

8)

yep, I noticed that, and it was nice to see that APlus is still visiting ranchers and that he noticed his name being ttt'd.

and by the way, what the heck are you doing questioning what I am posting? You are me, and I am you, so don't you know what I am about to post?

:roll:

I sure am glad we got rid of our other personality though. Buckeye was a personality we didn't need on this forum. Sure glad you nixed him......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Not only do you h ave a split/multiple personality but you repeat yourself. :lol: :lol:

WW posted the 2nd post, he forgot he was signed in as me......

:lol: :lol:

Don't know if he is in Louisiana or Venezuela, but I hope he figures out how to use my ISP/IP soon, so OT continues to think we are both in the same location.

:wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
hypocritexposer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Not only do you h ave a split/multiple personality but you repeat yourself. :lol: :lol:

WW posted the 2nd post, he forgot he was signed in as me......

:lol: :lol:

Don't ya just hate when that happens. :wink:

yep and I also hate, when WW is adding to my posts and someone replies in the mean time. :lol:

Hypo and whitewing yall killed off the other side of you ...how about bringing another in?
hmmm I did notice a new poster is not around much anymore......neither has kola
Oh well just thinking out loud.
Still waiting on your 3rd side....bring Her around ...would be nice for yall to get in touch with your female side :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsSage said:
Hypo and whitewing yall killed off the other side of you ...how about bringing another in?
hmmm I did notice a new poster is not around much anymore......neither has kola
Oh well just thinking out loud.
Still waiting on your 3rd side....bring Her around ...would be nice for yall to get in touch with your female side :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buckeye was our female side....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have to let him know..... that he/she is the "girlie" out of the 3 of us. :wink:

I check in time to time, to my surprise I got two emails showing post from past threads. Could not resist commenting on Oldtimers hitting on me post :lol:

I often wonder if Oldtimer still has the hots for me or rather he has moved on to stalking someone else?

yeah and i bet HE is not happy your calling HIM a her..........
Come on wheres your female side ;) hmmm maybe call her tarragon since we have a sage and a basil......

MsSage said:
Come on wheres your female side ;) hmmm maybe call her tarragon since we have a sage and a basil......

I just noticed your flag. :wink:

Whitewing said:
MsSage said:

hmmm a weeeee bit on the slow side .....that has been like that for hmmm how long has obama been in office LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MsSage said:
Whitewing said:
MsSage said:

hmmm a weeeee bit on the slow side .....that has been like that for hmmm how long has obama been in office LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I rode the short bus. :oops: :lol:

Latest posts