• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Apology To Karzai

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
on behalf of America.

Be sure and listen all the way to the end.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEctbGSkkw&feature=youtu.be

McConnell offers support for Obama Afghan drawdown

By Jeremy Herb - 03/13/12 03:13 PM ET

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said he supports the Obama administration's plans to gradually withdraw troops from Afghanistan, which has come under heavy scrutiny on both the left and right in recent days after an Army staff sergeant killed 16 Afghan civilians Sunday.

"I support the policy the administration has laid out to move toward a transition over the next couple of years," McConnell, who emphasized he was only offering his own opinion, told reporters Tuesday.

McConnell acknowledged that it's been a "very challenging period," but said "we ought to stick with the plan that's been laid out by the administration."

loomixguy said:
Karzai is just another f'n Hadji, selling his allegiance to whoever has the biggest checkbook.

I would be willing to bet Karzai doesn't wait until we completely pull out to run off to some other safer country...

Wow :shock: a Black Woman, with all the talk about how the Blacks and women support Obama I would have never guessed. What are the chances the White House will not be hiring her to write Obama's Apologies any time soon. :wink: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts