• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Arpaio asks "why didn't someone investigate this?"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Arpaio: GOP candidates 'hiding' from eligibility

WND) - Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio told a radio host today he's met with Republicans – including every one of the GOP presidential candidates – and has come to the conclusion they're as guilty as Democrats of "hiding" questions about Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse conducted an extensive examination of documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama's original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card, only to conclude there is probable cause the documents are actually forgeries.

Yet despite his findings, Arpaio told "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on New York's WABC Radio that media and politicians alike are afraid to touch the issue.

"Why didn't someone investigate this? I mean, where is everybody?" Arpaio asked Klein. "How come the federal agencies aren't investigating? We're dealing with federal issues here. So everybody's hiding, and they're still hiding."

Join the billboard campaign that seeks the answer to "Where's the Real Birth Certificate?"

Klein told the sheriff he had hired his own forensic experts to analyze Obama's purported birth certificate, but Arpaio insisted his posse's examination went even further.

"This takes it to a different level, because we are a law enforcement agency," said Arpaio, "it gives it a little different type of credibility."

The sheriff also preempted charges of politics affecting his investigation, explaining he had told lead investigator Mike Zullo to debunk the "birther" claims about Obama's documents.

"My instructions were this: 'I want you to clear the president. I want to get to the bottom of this and get it off the table forever,'" Arpaio told Klein. "Didn't happen that way."

Instead, Zullo and the Cold Case Posse only confirmed lingering questions about Obama's documents.

Klein asked Arpaio if he'd heard from Republicans since the announcement of the investigation's findings.

"I haven't heard from any," Arpaio said, "especially the congressional delegation from Arizona."

But that doesn't mean he hasn't tried to get Republicans to recognize the issue.

"I've had presidential candidates visit me in my office. I've talked to every one of them," Arpaio said. "I don't see anybody talking about this. I don't see any senators talking about it. … How come everybody's hiding this?"

"Maybe with your help and other media outlets," Arpaio told Klein, "maybe the public will start becoming angry at this and insist that there be a congressional inquiry and that something be done about it and not just a little ol' sheriff of Maricopa County."

Reprinted with permission of WND.com Inc. © 1997-2012. All Rights Reserved

Source: http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/arpaio-gop-candidates-hiding-from-eligibility/

Can a sheriff not recommend charges and take it to court in Arizona? :?

It would be nice to see some one of authority with balls enough to get some daylight shone on this birth certificate. :roll:

And we know that oldtimer has to be a better sheriff than JOE, after all oldimer had 6500 residents :roll: :roll: Biggest crime oldtimer ever had was the time Otis the drunk patted Miss Hattie on the fanny!!! lol

Everyone is afraid.

Afraid of being ccalled a racist again
Afraid of being the one who brings the house of cards down
Afraid of the repercusions.

The left wing media has done a good job of instilling this fear

Sheriff has made the first step, it's time for others to get the message

Big Muddy rancher said:
Can a sheriff not recommend charges and take it to court in Arizona? :?

It would be nice to see some one of authority with balls enough to get some daylight shone on this birth certificate. :roll:

I'm not sure that he would have jurisdiction?

Larrry said:
Everyone is afraid.

Afraid of being ccalled a racist again
Afraid of being the one who brings the house of cards down
Afraid of the repercusions.

The left wing media has done a good job of instilling this fear

Sheriff has made the first step, it's time for others to get the message

I'm betting the powers behind Obama are what everyone is afraid of. If they can get a foreignor into the White House they have to have big money and alot of POWER behind them. I wouldn't even want to speculate on what they would be willing to do to protect their secrets. I said it before Sheriff Joe and his Posse better be wearing bullet proof vest to bed.

He would probably have to get the Maricopa County Attorney on board, who would then probably need to get the Arizona AG on board. It should actually be not much of a problem to do, but the folks involved gotta have testicular fortitude.

He would probably have to get the Maricopa County Attorney on board, who would then probably need to get the Arizona AG on board. It should actually be not much of a problem to do, but the folks involved gotta have testicular fortitude.

Could any State AG file charges to stop Obama from being put on their ballot using Sheriff Joe as a prime witness to his qualifications?

I just don't understand why any tax payer in the US including Sheriff Joe wouldn't have standing to bring charges against Obama. He has a contract with the tax payers and since his Birth Certificate was found to be a forgery then he is not qualified to enter into that contract. He committed Fraud and so did anyone that helped him knowing he was not qualified. :mad:

Latest posts