• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

AS Promised!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Good job on a great buck. Way to go Ty! Now I'm gettin excited.... Elk finishes up here on halloween, then white tail and muleys open up. I'm looking forward to it.

boy, NR.....that buck sure would fit nicely in my freezer.....in the form of steaks, sausage, roasts and JERKY!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Only 15 more deer tags to fill in our house-head on up I can probably spare a package or two lol. We grind bacon ends in with our deer burger pretty tasty stuff. Drives my wife crazy when we won't shoot deer-I'll hunt till the season ends in early December lol. Ty is getting as bad as I am at passing bucks up-he had a monster 4x4 at 80 yards othger day and let him go-big thick horns probably 6 inch mass measurements-the main beams turn straight down at the ends-I had his big brother at 20 yards the night before and let him walk-hope the deer gods send me a bigger one later. Ty's buddies just love our house your never out of sight of deer horns ubless you close the bathroom door llol.

Latest posts