• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Auction to raise $$ for Hurricane victims

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redcattle56

Reaction score
Some set at sale barns and and sell a calf over and over to raise money for their organizations.

Lets do t he same thing for the victims of Katrina.

Here is my plan.

I needd someone to go to the grocery store and buy a case of Tabassco sauce, product of Louisina, take it to the sale barn and auction each bottle off or resell it to raise money.

But you have to set it up with the sale barn so it can be advertised.

Lets say we do this the week of Sept 12. Think of all the good we could do and show the world what ranchers and cattlemen are made of.

What do you say?

:D

Nice try.
I guess were too worried about bitching and moaning about RCALF, Pickett, Tyson, Bse, NCBA, Prions, blood tests,bla bla bla bla... to take the time to rise up and Help care for a few thousand mostly black folks " down south ".

Where is our voice ?
Where is our compassion ?

Major CEO's finally stepped up to the plate to donote their share.

Has the Ag community really become takers only ??

Oh but, " We take care of our own "......right ?

Right.

These folks are our own !!!

Besides whipping out our check book which I Know some of us have done, I think we should make a statement. A NATIONAL statement.
Too hard ? Impossible ? Or honestly just not interested enough ? Which excuse shall we use ?
But the new 2006 Trucks are coming out and yeah theres that cattle sale over the hill........oh what were we talking about again ???

JUST seen on the tube an internet that the Mayor and Governor had hunderds of city buses and school buses just sitting high an dry an never used them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts