• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

August 16, 2014

Help Support Ranchers.net:

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score

This is a picture of a bull that I purchased in an emergency situation a couple years back. He has turned out to be a pretty good bull. Not my favorite, but gets the job done none the less.

This is him, today. He is only used as a spare bull, but has seen action every year. He really puts the pounds on the calves with his length.

This is my daughters cow and her steer calf ( Angus Sired Calf ).

One of my Dad's 3rd calver's. She has an excellent heifer calf this year (Directly behind her).

I had to post this girl. She was 14 yrs old this spring. She has calved in the first 10 cows every year. I have a few daughters off her that all out produce her. She never raised the biggest calf, but always brought one in.

This is one of her daughters calves this year. One of my favorite steers (Angus Sired Calf).

A nice pair. (Angus sired calf).

One of my first calf heifers and her steer calf (Angus Sired Calf, Black Simmental Sired Heifer).

A Nice thick Steer. (Black Simmental Sired)

A spare roll of wire, just in case & cows doing what they are suppose to. Eating grass, and getting fat. Cow in the foreground is dam of the previous calf.

Faster horses said:
All of the cattle, NICE!!

What's not to like about the bull you bought in an 'emergency situation'?
He looks like I like them to look! And you like his calves... :D I guess
he's proven himself. :D

I may have worded that a little bad. It's not that I don't like him, he just isn't my favorite. He has turned into a very nice bull. If I were to sell him today, I would of used him for 3 years and made $1000.00 on him.

Latest posts