• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ayer's pet project funded by O's stimulus plan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Be sure to read the comments at the bottom.
-------------------------------

Ayers' pet project funded by Obama 'stimulus' plan

Posted on November 30, 2011 by Conservative Byte

President Obama's "stimulus" legislation helped to fund an education initiative associated with Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, according to a recently released book.

"Red Army: The Radical Network that must be defeated to save America" contains new information about Secretary of Education Arne Duncan's own radical ties while revealing how stimulus funds also went to a school founded by the mother of top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.

"Red Army" authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott dedicate two chapters to investigating Obama's education policies.

In one revelation, the book details how the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, or ARRA, provided $650 million to the Investing in Innovation Fund, or i3, as it is called. That year, Duncan announced his agency was accepting applications for i3 grants from educational nonprofits, individual school districts or groups of districts.

The winning i3 grantees included the Erikson Institute in Chicago, which requested just shy of $5 million for its project, "Achieving High Standards for Pre-K-Grade 3 Mathematics: A Whole Teacher Approach to Professional Development."
----------------------
True Patriot says:

November 30, 2011 at 10:26 am
Well, don't be shocked, but we really live in Communist America. I'm not shocked about this at all. I knew Obama's 'stimulus' legislation "helped to fund an education initiative associated with Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn." I knew he purposely wasted taxpayer's money for this so-called education initiative. It should be called education brainwashing — LIARS!! I said before that they were destroying our economy on purpose to bring us down to our knees not in prayer, but in want. See website: http://www.haasstrep68.com

Remington 870 says:

November 30, 2011 at 10:51 am

And Obama claimed he did't know Ayers and his radical wife. And, half American voters believed Obama's indignation when asked about his Ayers relationship. When will Americans really wake up about Obama and his communist beliefs and radical relationships? If you are a white middle class voter, Obama has thrown you under the bus and only cares about those who rely on government….the non working Americans. What this means is we have a president who has racially and socially split our country in half…much unlike his 2008 campaign message which stated 'how he was going to unify this country'. Anarchy is bubbling beneath the American landscape and if obama continues his radical manuevers, Anarchy will become reality.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/11/ayers-pet-project-funded-by-obama-stimulus-plan/

Obama would not have got as far as he has if he had not had the help/blessing of the Liberal Bias Media. Either they didn't do they jobs and investigate him or they did and they decided to back the over throw of the US citizens in support of their freaking hero by lieing about every aspect of his true agenda. Either way the Media is to blame for Obama's accomplishments. :mad:

the stimulus AKA Porkulus was not intended to help the economy, it was just an excuse to jam all the payoff pork possible into one pork-laden bill...

this evidence has been pouring out from day one and keeps coming out.. it was a payoff and should be investigated and the funds recovered !

Latest posts