• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bad accident

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ShawnR

Reaction score
I have not posted here in quite some time but do lurk. Anyway I received news that a good friend was in a bad accident 3 weeks ago. Dan Hines who does ultrasound work in the Dakotas and mn was in a one vehicle wreck and is in pretty rough shape. He is expected to fully recover but could be 12 to 18 months......please send prayers
It may have been posted here already and I may have missed it if so sorry. Shawn

ShawnR said:
I have not posted here in quite some time but do lurk. Anyway I received news that a good friend was in a bad accident 3 weeks ago. Dan Hines who does ultrasound work in the Dakotas and mn was in a one vehicle wreck and is in pretty rough shape. He is expected to fully recover but could be 12 to 18 months......please send prayers
It may have been posted here already and I may have missed it if so sorry. Shawn

Dan is a good friend of ours, also. He ultra-sounded our yearling heifers this past September 10th. He is a nice young family man, and our thoughts and prayers go out for him.

Brad and Shelly Otte, who own Martin Livestock Auction, donated a calf and had a "roll-over" auction (rather an ironic term) for his benefit on October 20th. I didn't make it to the sale but sent a check. Dan is a great young man. He has youthfulness and a desire to live on his side, and has the benefit of a multitude of prayers being sent on his behalf. With God's help, he will persevere.

Latest posts