• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Badaxe: On Cap and Trade

Help Support Ranchers.net:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Badaxe, The nuke plants have now collectively paid over 35 billion for a repository. Each unit pays 10 million a year. The rate payers are the ones who actually pay, through their increased rates on the electricity bill. Otherwise Nukes would be even a better deal.

Where is the 35 billion ? Where is the respository ?

This has gone on through 9 presidents as best I can tell. Hillary's words on the repository were, "Where are we going to get the money for that?" Where did the money go? Put it in the bank for the last 30 plus years and with interest it is over a trillion.

Do you really think the democrats are going to ear mark the Cap and Trade nickels for what they are intended? If so you are one gullible idiot and I can cite many more case in points (outside of the repository issues)

backhoeboogie said:
Badaxe, The nuke plants have now collectively paid over 35 billion for a repository. Each unit pays 10 million a year. The rate payers are the ones who actually pay, through their increased rates on the electricity bill. Otherwise Nukes would be even a better deal.

This has gone on through 9 presidents as best I can tell. Hillary's words on the repository were, "Where are we going to get the money for that?" Where did the money go? Put it in the bank for the last 30 plus years and with interest it is over a trillion.

Do you really think the democrats are going to ear mark the Cap and Trade nickels for what they are intended? If so you are one gullible idiot and I can cite many more case in points (outside of the repository issues)

I'm not sure what Yucca Mountain has to do with cap and trade. I think the Democrats decided they wanted to win Nevada, and supporting Yucca Mountain is a surefire loser for the voters of that state.

The purpose of cap and trade is not to generate revenue.

The purpose of cap and trade is to decrease carbon emissions.

badaxemoo said:
backhoeboogie said:

I'm not sure what Yucca Mountain has to do with cap and trade. I think the Democrats decided they wanted to win Nevada, and supporting Yucca Mountain is a surefire loser for the voters of that state.

Gullable. I bet you get your pie recipies from the denture fairy. CAP AND TRADE is about redistribution of wealth. Just those that are living off the goverment could care less. YOU have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

badaxemoo said:
Why? Carbon in the air is essential plant food. Get rid of the carbon and all the plants die. No plants, no oxygen...then we all die!

RobertMac said:
badaxemoo said:
Why? Carbon in the air is essential plant food. Get rid of the carbon and all the plants die. No plants, no oxygen...then we all die!

I've already done my part, I've stopped cracking open a soda/pop, when I'm thirsty.

Think of the CO2 we could get rid of, if we all do the same.

hypocritexposer said:
RobertMac said:
badaxemoo said:

I've already done my part, I've stopped cracking open a soda/pop, when I'm thirsty.

But then you're not paying your FAIR SHARE by participating in the sugar tax...the choices we have to make! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:

RobertMac said:
hypocritexposer said:
RobertMac said:

But then you're not paying your FAIR SHARE by participating in the sugar tax...the choices we have to make! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:

Would pepsi and coca cola get credits for "carbon capture/sequestering"?

The Nobel Prize is an often-politicized award that is criticized for increasing evidence of bias and possibly even corruption. It has been ostensibly given for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine or physiology, literature, and peace. Named in honor of Alfred Nobel, the first prize was granted in 1901. The award for economics, the "Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel," was added in 1969 and is sometimes called a Nobel Prize.[1]

hypocritexposer said:
The Nobel Prize is an often-politicized award that is criticized for increasing evidence of bias and possibly even corruption. It has been ostensibly given for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine or physiology, literature, and peace. Named in honor of Alfred Nobel, the first prize was granted in 1901. The award for economics, the "Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel," was added in 1969 and is sometimes called a Nobel Prize.[1]

Yea that race sreaming Carter got one. So anything is possible

hypocritexposer said:

What a surprise.

Another unattributed quote from hypo's alternative reality.

You're just mad there isn't a Nobel Prize for Pointless Internet Agitating.

badaxemoo said:
hypocritexposer said:

What a surprise.

Another unattributed quote from hypo's alternative reality.

You're just mad there isn't a Nobel Prize for Pointless Internet Agitating.

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B makes an attack on person A.
Therefore A's claim is false.

reader (the Second) said:
A big yawn. Logic is not your forte hypo, nor is the truth.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions

but you've forgotten rule 7

RULE 7: "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news.

you are becoming old news, you have no new arguments, Reader.

A bigger YAWWWNNNNN

Nor is it yours,yours is flawed to say the very least, and very misleading!!

You need to back to doing what you do best!
Fabricating friends that have been there done that. :wink: :wink:

Would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my butt!!!!

The pot calling the kettle black.

You now have an audience of one - Pig Farmer, hypo, Whitewing, and commonsense.

Have you noticed how your audience is dwindling and that's why you're cranking up the clone machine?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

GEEEZ HYPO SHES calling us all one :cry: why dont we three way her. I mean three way call her :oops:

hopalong said:

A bigger YAWWWNNNNN

Nor is it yours,yours is flawed to say the very least, and very misleading!!

You need to back to doing what you do best!
Fabricating friends that have been there done that. :wink: :wink:

Would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my butt!!!!

HERE HERE I saw them pictures you posted and then deleted. I highly doubt that not being possible. Matter of fact based on your views you need to pull your head out of it. :wink:

Sandman, you'll be thrown out again soon I have no doubt. All we have to do is sit here and watch you implode but it's gross to have to hear the vile stuff that comes out of your mouth.

That's why he should only be served pie.

Sandman, you'll be thrown out again soon I have no doubt. All we have to do is sit here and watch you implode but it's gross to have to hear the vile stuff that comes out of your mouth.

First off you are way off base. Second you were the one that addressed and opened the door about the size of your obese duff. So if thats vile you fired first.

Now go through my posts and post any vile ones. You cant nitwit but take your best shot.

He's not even coherent anymore :wink:

Oh wise one I AM AWAKE ENOUGH to see the hypocrisy as to how the Jews are treated compared to the mexicans. I am also awake enough to read your posts about being a Jew. Yet you are a coward when it comes to defending your people if in fact you are a JEW! :mad:

The mad is about your hypocritical ways. We are going to see America under the thumbs of the same powers that took the Jews down if we dont take a stand. Ther JEWS will also be herded in the cars with us this time around.

badaxemoo said:

then what happens to the extra $1700 per household?

so either it is a TAX or it is a corporate welfare scheme..

with 105,500,000 households.. a $17,935,000,000 check has got to go somewhere..

if the government is not getting it.. then it will go to big business..

Latest posts