• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Baler fire

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I was finishing up baling this morning and I had just dropped a bale and stopped to get a drink of water when i saw flames coming from the front corner of the baler. Fortunately my daughter had reminded me the other day that I hadn't put the extinguisher on the baler so I just put it on the other day.

I got the fire out before any damage but I do need to pull the roller just above the dimple rollers. It is the one that moves in and out as the bale fills.
On the NH 664 do I just undo the chain tether on that set of roller and pull it into the chamber to get at the bolts to pull that roller out?

hypocritexposer said:
Globall Warming has been causing quite a few baler fires this year. :lol:

There, now it is political.

Damn it, it's CLIMATE CHANGE :!: :!:

The bearing got hot and the Climate in the baler changed. :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
hypocritexposer said:
Globall Warming has been causing quite a few baler fires this year. :lol:

There, now it is political.

Damn it, it's CLIMATE CHANGE :!: :!:

The bearing got hot and the Climate in the baler changed. :lol: :lol:

Romney outsourced the bearing and the GOP under Bush got the bearing regulations overturned... which caused the fire... :shock:

you should sell the baler now because after the Obama re-election we can all have free hay .

You guys all forget that you couldn't get the hay baled or even run a ranch, if it wasn't for the Government.

OT didn't make it to where he is today on his good looks, the Government provided those good looks and ALOT of makeup.

hypocritexposer said:
You guys all forget that you couldn't get the hay baled or even run a ranch, if it wasn't for the Government.

OT didn't make it to where he is today on his good looks, the Government provided those good looks and ALOT of makeup.

So that explains it, a bankrupt government provided his looks. GOT YA :wink:

Latest posts