• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Barack Obama 2008 ad on Gas Prices

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ka_tjPLJwVI

and another

Barack Obama 2008 Ad About High Gas Prices

"I'm voting because I make 2 gallons of gas per hour"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj4GyeBaTY&feature=player_embedded

Obama-pant-on-Fire.jpg

Obama: Since the gas lines of the '70s, Democrats and Republicans have talked about energy independence, but nothing's changed — except now Exxon's making $40 billion a year, and we're paying $3.50 for gas.
I'm Barack Obama. I don't take money from oil companies or Washington lobbyists, and I won't let them block change anymore. They'll pay a penalty on windfall profits. We'll invest in alternative energy, create jobs and free ourselves from foreign oil.
I approve this message because it's time that Washington worked for you. Not them.

Obama: I don't take money from oil companies or Washington lobbyists, and I won't let them block change anymore

Yet Obama still received $884,000 from the oil and gas industry during the 2008 campaign, more than any other lawmaker except his Republican opponent,

Over the past two decades, President Obama is the number one recipient of campaign donations from the company whose burned-out oil rig is now spewing millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, reports Politico. He received $77,051 from BP and its employees during his time in the Senate and while running for president.

Obama has, however, accepted more than $213,000 in contributions from individuals who work for, or whose spouses work for, companies in the oil and gas industry,

accepted donations from oil and gas company employees -- $222,309 in Obama's case from donors from Exxon, Shell, Chevron and others, according to campaign-finance data. Two oil company CEOs have pledged to raise at least $50,000 each as part of Obama's fundraising team.

and that was all back in '08

Latest posts