• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

barn cameras

Help Support Ranchers.net:

buckranch1

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on a cheap barn camera set up that actually works. I have not had any luck so far. thanks

My systems works awesome! I set my wife's alarm clock to ring every two hours per night. Then SHE goes and checks the heifers while I snooze! If their is a problem, then SHE comes in to gently wake the expert! Now if I could just get HER to go along with my grand plan I could rule the roost. Until then I hope you let me know when you find a neat and cheap camera system. If I don't get right back to ya, it's cause I am Calving all by my lonesome! Oh the humanity! Oh the drama! Who am I kidding? I love this stuff! :D

I know a guy who purchased the Ag Cam system and loves it but it isn't cheap. He put 4 wireless cameras in his barn 300 ft from his house and he said he very seldom has had to go out for a false alarm.

leanin' H said:
My systems works awesome! I set my wife's alarm clock to ring every two hours per night. Then SHE goes and checks the heifers while I snooze! If their is a problem, then SHE comes in to gently wake the expert! Now if I could just get HER to go along with my grand plan I could rule the roost. Until then I hope you let me know when you find a neat and cheap camera system. If I don't get right back to ya, it's cause I am Calving all by my lonesome! Oh the humanity! Oh the drama! Who am I kidding? I love this stuff! :D

Do you think it will work if I tell my wife "Well Leanin' H's wife does it"? :wink:

No sir! I'm quite sure she would give you the ol' raised eyebrows look and mentally melt you down. I think them gals come from the factory with that "You want what?" look and they know full well that when they shoot it at us, it's all over. Probably could make some money inventon' an antidote for that look! :) good luck anyway Big Muddy! Let us know if you try it, but I'll bet you're checkin' heifers just like me tonight! :D

Latest posts