• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BCS scramble

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Haytrucker said:
Tide got rolled? What next?
No short answer but: They drop in the polls and the balance (most, not all) of the undefeated move up.

The BCS polls start next week I believe. That's when the stars and planets start aligning themselves for the big money grabs.............

I see that Auburn really impressed against a Kentucky team that MIGHT be competitive in Nebraska Class B High School.

Sandhusker said:
I see that Auburn really impressed against a Kentucky team that MIGHT be competitive in Nebraska Class B High School.

Any win on the road in the SEC is a feat. Just ask Alabama this morning. They lost yesterday to a team Auburn beat a few weeks ago that few gave a chance to beat Bama.

Maybe one day you'll know what real conference play is all about.

Looks to me that you've got a whole conference of teams that can't take the pressure of playing away from the shadow of momma's apron strings.

Sandhusker said:
Looks to me that you've got a whole conference of teams that can't take the pressure of playing away from the shadow of momma's apron strings.
Wrong. They take their momma's on the road trips. :wink:

Latest posts