• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Because He's Black"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, 'Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

The thing is in the last four years it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the racists more often than not comes from the black side of the aisle. Now whether they admit it or are too stupid to see it is another story.

Oh they have and do come from everywhere, but the difference is that it is not called racism when it comes from a minority. Samuel is an idiot and has been known as one for some time. But he gets to spout his crap because it is politically okay by the left.

I think it would be funny for someone to parallel him and see what the press says.

I think everyone has to face the fact that Obama's Presidency was one big science experiment gone wrong, that has set Race Relations in the US back about 50 years. His and this supporters continued use of the Race card to defend his incompetence has done more damage than any Democrat or black is willing to admit.

There are alot of good smart competent experienced blacks in the US but the Democrats didn't run one of them , to make HISTORY of electing the First Black President. So WHY would they take a Race bating, Narsissitic Incompetent, Christian hating, American Hating, arrogant, Community organizer, Jr. Senator, NOBODY from the most corrupt state of the Union to run as President? The answer has to be to see just how much more the backroom progressive power players can get away with when they use RACE to hold the opposing team at bay? Face it that is what this is all about.

If you look at Obama's past, well at least the past they haven't sealed up tighter than a drum of toxic waste, you would see the guy was not experienced enough to be President of the US. Smooth talker YES by all means he is about as smooth as they come when he is being fed through a teleprompter what to say. But take the teleprompter away and you have a marble mouthed idiot that can't get two words out without sticking his foot in his mouth. He can't even talk to a room full of 6th graders without a written speech and his trusty telepromter. Great Campaigner YES, but he has proven he has no experience for the job he is CONTINUELY campaigning for. Obama doesn't want to be in the OVAL office he is like a junkie that needs to feed his habit, but he is addicted to ego feeding praise, cheering, and glad handing. Everytime he needs a fix he fires up Air Force One on the Tax payers dime and flys across the country campaigning. Hell he can't even sign a bill into law unless he flys half way across the county and holds a pep rally first.

The results of this little Obamanation experiment was that yes you can take a complete inexperienced NOBODY and with enough money you can seat him in the most powerful seat in the world and nobody is going to stop you if they play your CARDS in this case the RACE CARDS right.

It was the results the POWER PLAYERS were looking for as they got their twit in but I hope and pray that the US electorate are smart enough to correct the mistake and have history show that the Big Money Elites don't own the United States of America and that WE THE PEOPLE still means something.

This all seems strange because he is as much white as he is black.Kind of a gaham cracker as it were.

only because t works to his advantage, I promise you, if there were a reason that being white was the easiest way to get what he wanted, he would portray his mother as a victim of a black man, and proudly claim to be white..
the guy is as sleazy as Clinton, and dirty as Hillary...

jigs said:
only because t works to his advantage, I promise you, if there were a reason that being white was the easiest way to get what he wanted, he would portray his mother as a victim of a black man, and proudly claim to be white..

You forgot, he has a lot in common with Monica

Larrry said:
jigs said:

You forgot, he has a lot in common with Monica

Why is he smokin cigars in the oval office?

Latest posts