• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Beef Checkoff at Work

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
New Nutrition Ads Help Correct Beef Misperceptions
Four new nutrition ads designed to raise consumer appreciation about beef and nutrition will be placed in major U.S. magazines starting in January. The checkoff-funded effort will run in Parents, Good Housekeeping, Bon Appetit, Weight Watchers, Shape and Men's Health.

Jennifer Houston, a Sweetwater, TN, producer and chair of the checkoff's Joint Advertising Committee, says tracking studies of previous ads show 73% of those who have seen the ads feel better about eating beef. The new ads, she says, build on that success and expand consumer awareness that lean beef is nearly as low in saturated fat as skinless chicken and is a nutrition powerhouse.

The $4.2-million ad campaign targets health-conscious consumers in the 35-64 age group. The ads will appear 69 times during the campaign's run through August, and will reach 72% of the target audience an average of 6.5 times, touting the 29 beef cuts that qualify as lean based on USDA nutrient data.
This is from Cow/Calf Weekly
--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Jersey Lilly. I was able to do this following your instructions!!

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
LOL I did good didn't I? hehe @ teach her bad habits :lol:

Adding to,would probably be closer to the truth :D :D ..............good luck
PS seeing any deer?

See em all the time. Just not at the right places. Too bad road huntin is illegal, cuz that's where they are all at, think they've already got smart and have cleared the woods and are livin along the sides of the roads.
Daughter went huntin saturday mornin but only seen does. She'll be out for thanksgivin break at lunch time tomorrow. Figger I'll hafta take her out, or Mr Lilly will when he's off....

Latest posts